PDA

View Full Version : Vote as many times as you want to send Bills to PB

Mahdi
12-02-2011, 03:51 PM
Let's go guys,

Try and vote as many times as you can so we can get our Bills to the PB.

Fitz, Stevie, G.Wilson, Barnett.

Crisis
12-02-2011, 03:58 PM
Why?

Oaf
12-02-2011, 03:59 PM
Here's the link guys: http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot

Levitre? And to a lesser extent, Byrd?

warsawbassman
12-02-2011, 04:17 PM
The only Bills who were on there way to PB years were Jackson, Wood, and maybe Levitre (as a LG), but in Jackson and Woods case, they got hurt and you can't send players based on 1/2 a season of work. Levitre has been very good borderline pro bowl level at his LG spot, and showed great team first attitude and versitility by playing LT semi-decently. His time at C was a disaster, which I don't blame hime for.

Wilson is/was having a nice season, but thats like saying he's the smartest ****** on this totaly crappy defense.

SabreEleven
12-02-2011, 04:18 PM
I'll show up to vote but then I won't, just like the Bills for the past month.

Mahdi
12-02-2011, 04:22 PM
The only Bills who were on there way to PB years were Jackson, Wood, and maybe Levitre (as a LG), but in Jackson and Woods case, they got hurt and you can't send players based on 1/2 a season of work. Levitre has been very good borderline pro bowl level at his LG spot, and showed great team first attitude and versitility by playing LT semi-decently. His time at C was a disaster, which I don't blame hime for.

Wilson is/was having a nice season, but thats like saying he's the smartest ****** on this totaly crappy defense.
Does that make Wilson even more worthy of the probowl or less? I would think him having the season he has had with the front 7 he has in front of him is even more impressive.

He was the defense all by himself at times.

Wilson deserves to go maybe more than any other Bill.

Mahdi
12-02-2011, 04:23 PM
I'll show up to vote but then I won't, just like the Bills for the past month.
Yeah they literally didn't show, as in, they were on IR.

SABURZFAN
12-02-2011, 04:26 PM
can i vote for the midget trainer?

Johnny Bugmenot
12-02-2011, 05:30 PM
Not voting.

I'm not giving Ralph Wilson any more votes of confidence. A vote for the current squad is a vote for mediocrity, and I will have none of it.

Oaf
12-02-2011, 05:51 PM
This will probably be the first time ever Bills fans choose AGAINST voting for Bills players.

Russ Brandon has a PR nightmare on his hands.

Billz_fan
12-02-2011, 05:54 PM
Im not voting either, as stated by another the only guys worthy are now injured. Im not helping send people that don't deserve it. The rest of the team isn't that good.