PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Maybin with the game winning sack and forced fumble!!!

HendersonD06
12-04-2011, 03:06 PM
6th sack of the season! How can this kid put pressure on the quarterback. 6 sacks is 6 sacks, but he seems to pressue the quarterback 75% of the time!

Crisis
12-04-2011, 03:07 PM
and you're celebrating a jets game on a bills forum.

BertSquirtgum
12-04-2011, 03:07 PM
This is a Bills message board. No one cares. Get a ****ing life you pathetic waste of sperm.

DraftBoy
12-04-2011, 03:08 PM
You know I don't mind rival fans because for the most part they are cordial and come here for honest discussion but you're getting really annoying with this.

Crisis
12-04-2011, 03:09 PM
even our ****ty defense got 10 sacks vs washington

kingJofNYC
12-04-2011, 03:10 PM
Mod should just ban him, simple really.

Luisito23
12-04-2011, 03:11 PM
Why aren't mods sending stupid threads like this to spam?

Novacane
12-04-2011, 03:12 PM
and you're celebrating a jets game on a bills forum.

No kidding. This guy is one serious loser.

BADTHINGSMAN
12-04-2011, 03:12 PM
Maybin must have put on weight with HD06 riding his junk.

BILLSROCK1212
12-04-2011, 03:13 PM
kinda impressive, but the thing is Rex also dropped him before resigning him...you guys are pretty fortunate

paladin warrior
12-04-2011, 03:15 PM
6th sack of the season! How can this kid put pressure on the quarterback. 6 sacks is 6 sacks, but he seems to pressue the quarterback 75% of the time!OH u still love him .. Go f&&k his a$$ hole

LtFinFan66
12-04-2011, 03:15 PM
there...now he can yap about the Jets all he wants. Jets fan or not, just remember no name calling. Thank you

Novacane
12-04-2011, 03:16 PM
I've seen all his sacks. This is the first one where he made a good move/play. The others were coverage sacks. Regardless.....he could not even make coverage sacks here. It's either a real black eye for our staff or he's a loser for not trying when he was here. Either way you are still a loser Henderson.

paladin warrior
12-04-2011, 03:18 PM
6th sack of the season! How can this kid put pressure on the quarterback. 6 sacks is 6 sacks, but he seems to pressue the quarterback 75% of the time! EDITED FOR CONTENT!! *ENOUGH...LtFF* who is the F$$k d%%Khead LTFF

HendersonD06
12-04-2011, 03:19 PM
Over the past two years, you all have made it known, that Mayin "sucks" and "doesn't belong in the league"...

But now, during only his 3rd year in the league... You all can't handle the truth, that he's a very talented pass rusher who never had a chance during his first two seasons with a Buffalo defense.

So, it's ok to bash Maybin 24/7 for 3 years, but now that he's breaking out... You all can't talk about it, without attacking opposing fans who point out that you've been wrong?

Novacane
12-04-2011, 03:20 PM
Over the past two years, you all have made it known, that Mayin "sucks" and "doesn't belong in the league"...

But now, during only his 3rd year in the league... You all can't handle the truth, that he's a very talented pass rusher who never had a chance during his first two seasons with a Buffalo defense.

So, it's ok to bash Maybin 24/7 for 3 years, but now that he's breaking out... You all can't talk about it, without attacking opposing fans who point out that you've been wrong?

Get a life. Seriously. You are making yourself look like a fool

YardRat
12-04-2011, 03:22 PM
I was afraid he would blow up after leaving here...although he hasn't exactly done that, he at least has been performing better for the Jets than he ever did for us. He might have a couple more additions to his stats if our secondary hadn't sucked so badly for his couple of seasons in Buffalo, but he still would've been carrying the marginal bust label because deep down that's what he is.

The good news to come out of this is I'm sure Ryan is enamored enough with him at this point to secure him a spot on the roster for next season also, so he'll just be another ****ty player taken up a space on the Jets roster instead of ours.

BADTHINGSMAN
12-04-2011, 03:32 PM

Pointing out that this post is a douche! I dont mind that Maybin is FINALLY doing something. The only reason you came here to post this was to get this type of responce. So just say thankyou for Maybin and get over it. We all know that you wouldnt be here if the Jets had lost.

paladin warrior
12-04-2011, 04:02 PM
there...now he can yap about the Jets all he wants. Jets fan or not, just remember no name calling. Thank you Shut the F^^K Fishbreath

12-04-2011, 04:13 PM
He's actually using legit pass rushing moves now, and having success with them. His pressures aren't just coverage sacks anymore....he's been improving every game.

Love his closing speed.

YardRat
12-04-2011, 06:08 PM
Shut the F^^K Fishbreath

Best.
Post.
Of.
The.
Thread.

SABURZFAN
12-05-2011, 03:53 PM
i was watching that game yesterday, while listening to the Bills, and i just shook my head. the guy didn't do **** here, in Buffalo, and he looks like Pro Bowl material with the Jets. unfrickin real....

CuseJetsFan83
12-06-2011, 06:45 AM
i was watching that game yesterday, while listening to the Bills, and i just shook my head. the guy didn't do **** here, in Buffalo, and he looks like Pro Bowl material with the Jets. unfrickin real....

i dunno, most of the plays maybin was making before hand were indecisive qb's holding onto the ball for too long...

the sack on rex grossman though, that was a beauty.
i think it was more, maybin pouting not wanting to be in buffalo, and making the $$. i still think he's too small for DL though

trapezeus
12-06-2011, 11:29 AM
the guy still only comes in on passing downs. he has a great secondary and a decent DL in NJ.

i doubt dhenderson and 624, the same guy, would be willing to pay a rookie contract for a guy who only comes around the outside.

oooo, 6 sacks. he is getting owned on most other plays. You guys have him at his peak.enjoy it.

BleedinGreenNC
12-06-2011, 12:48 PM
I dont care who makes plays, just as long as it helps us win.

Albany,n.y.
12-08-2011, 10:34 AM
The bottom line is that the guy is doing something with the Jets that the Bills desperately need.
You can spin it any way you want, but what Ryan has shown us is that he is able to get something out of the guy that Chan Gailey couldn't-mainly because Gailey didn't like what he saw in practice & never gave the guy a chance.
The Gailey appologists can continue to think the guy is a good coach because his team is slightly more exciting than Jauron's were on offense, but the bottom line is Gailey is a mediocre coach who entrusted his defense to a guy (Edwards) who has no business being a DC. As a result, Gailey & his incompetent assistant didn't know how to use a guy that a more competent group of coaches have put into the situations where he could succeed.
Let's stop getting angry at the Jets & their fans for Maybin's success & blame the guys responsible for his failure-Gailey & Edwards.

Extremebillsfan247
12-08-2011, 03:09 PM
Rex Ryan > George Edwards in terms of getting the most out of his defensive players has a lot to do with Maybin's production. JMO

BillsFever21
12-08-2011, 03:17 PM
You can make excuses for Maybin's sacks if you want but the guy is getting it done mainly as a 3rd down pass rushing threat. If he was still with us and had 6 sacks and a few forced fumbles everyone would be getting excited about him and talking about how he finally turned the corner.

Hell we had people here last year calling Arthur Moats the next James Harrison and/or a reliable starter that we can count on for years because of a couple sacks and he has been garbage. At least give credit where credit is due whether you want to admit it or not or if they are on a team of one of our rivals.

For whatever reason he didn't do anything here. It could've been him not ready for the NFL or our lousy coaching staff. For them not to get anything out of him in two years I would say it's a little bit of both especially when the following season Rex Ryan is getting good production out of him.

He has more sacks then anybody else on our team and if you take away the Redskin game which was a fluke he has about half of the sacks as the rest of our team combined for the entire season.

At least give credit where credit is due. If some of them were coverage sacks then big deal. Every pass rusher will get coverage sacks here and there plus he was the one making the play and not somebody else on the Jets during that "coverage sack"

That's like saying if you take away every good run Jackson had because our line opened up a big hole for him then his YPC was pretty low this year. Face it that Maybin is getting it done when we couldn't get anything out of him. It doesn't mean he is a sure thing as a good starter the rest of his career but this season Rex Ryan is using his talents very well and he is performing when he has the chance.