PDA

View Full Version : Nobody circles the drain like the Buffalo Bills!

BigZ
12-04-2011, 06:17 PM
Just sayin.....

G Wolly
12-04-2011, 06:18 PM
Good posting.

TacklingDummy
12-04-2011, 06:22 PM
I like it.

Borosai
12-05-2011, 12:34 AM
3-0
2-2
0-5

I'm getting dizzy.

MattyNH
12-05-2011, 07:25 AM
LOL, down the crapper again!

Cleve
12-05-2011, 11:11 AM
And they play just well enough to give *some* glimmer of hope - which keeps revenues up.

That's exactly what Russ Brandon has calculated to the 5th decimal position - the point on a bar graph where revenue generated by the team is highest relative to dollars spent on the team. As long as PROFITS are maximized, this Wilson guy and Brandon have no interest in improving this team. My guess is... that's where we are right now.

Revenue is lower building a team with a 6-10 or 7-9 season, but also EXPENDITURES are lower, so profit is actually higher. To build a team with a 10-6 or 9-7 record would generate more revenue, BUT.... expenditures would out-weigh additional revenue. That's probably why we're in the situation we're in now.

I would guess this team is playing exactly to Wilson and Brandon's expectations for what they've spent.

Both Wilson and Brandon suck - they're not interested in building a winning team - they're all about revenue and bilking taxpayers for as much money as possible - you know the Ralph Wilson crocodile tears and veiled threats to move the team will soon be coming as they work at extracting $100 million in stadium improvements from a State that's almost bankrupt.