PDA

View Full Version : 98 Tickets, 26 Arrests, and 2 DWI's After Last Sunday's Bills Game

DraftBoy
12-08-2011, 11:51 AM
http://thebiglead.com/index.php/2011/12/08/another-sunday-at-a-buffalo-bills-game-98-tickets-26-arrests-2-dwis-2-teachers-busted-having-sex/

Who knew that the Buffalo Bills and Tennessee Titans brought out the animal in NFL fans?

According to the Buffalo News, the crowd was a special kind of unruly Sunday: 98 driving tickets were handed out after the game (DWI, driving while on the phone, speeding, seat belts, etc), 26 people were arrested at the game (various misdemeanors and violations)

Two teachers were caught having sex in the bathroom as well but I dont really see that as relevant.

EricStratton
12-08-2011, 11:58 AM
I think this just depends on if the police decide today is the day to be vigilant.

DraftBoy
12-08-2011, 12:01 PM
I think this just depends on if the police decide today is the day to be vigilant.

More than likely that is true, but still not the kind of press you ever want.

stuckincincy
12-08-2011, 12:34 PM

Yes. Such vigilance generally occurs just before election time, however. Poker payout video games ran all year in the PGH area, but were rounded up with fanfare and tv coverage in October. They were back in December. The State of PA resented them cutting into the profits of their own gambling operation - their lottery. But they knew that the machines increased bar traffic and so better liquor and beer tax receipts, so they'd only crunch 'em down come election time. "Tough on Crime" is a big sell for Reps and Dems alike come November.

Here in OH, we have "Sobriety Checkpoints" now and then - they stop citizens without probable cause - but they have to announce where they are going to locate. Naturally, there are none in the cold, snowy months - the policemen don't want to stand out in nasty weather. So - booze it up and pedal to the metal when the snow flies. :whistle:

When I lived in PGH, a standing county sheriff once decided to set up drunk stings after a Steelers game. Bagged tons of blitzed folks driving guided missiles, and was subsequently defeated when his election came up. He must have pranged a high mucky-muck. The local press ignored reporting on the sting - but the grapevine told the story.

No good deed goes unpunished.

madness
12-08-2011, 01:47 PM
End of year... numbers must be down.

SABURZFAN
12-08-2011, 03:29 PM
sounds like one hell of Christmas party. the male teacher was just stuffing a stocking too. what the hell is wrong with the police? are they not getting into to the Holiday spirit? :shakeno:

Yasgur's Farm
12-08-2011, 06:59 PM
Link with pic of teach

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2071195/Elementary-school-teachers-caught-having-sex-stadium-restroom-Buffalo-Bills-game.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

SABURZFAN
12-09-2011, 03:18 PM
Link with pic of teach

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2071195/Elementary-school-teachers-caught-having-sex-stadium-restroom-Buffalo-Bills-game.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

France's wife confirmed to the station that her husband was stopped while leaving the lavatory.

:roflmao:

Forward_Lateral
12-09-2011, 03:38 PM
Can't get much more discreet than the washroom at a Bills game. NOBODY would see you there!

Billsfan3
12-11-2011, 02:28 AM
no one should have sex in the bathroom if u cant wait both should leave stadium and go somewhere private.. i mean how stupid do u have to be

OpIv37
12-11-2011, 02:08 PM
With 73,000 people at the game, and the way people drink, I'm actually surprised the numbers are that low.

better days
12-11-2011, 02:29 PM
no one should have sex in the bathroom if u cant wait both should leave stadium and go somewhere private.. i mean how stupid do u have to be

Many people get off having sex in public.

madness
12-12-2011, 07:53 AM

I'd sure hope so otherwise it would just be a fruitless attempt...

SABURZFAN
12-12-2011, 03:18 PM

yeah... but there are a lot cleaner places to have it than the bathroom at The Ralph.

Mike13
12-12-2011, 06:58 PM
Its nice to see someone else try to out white trash Mississippi.
Parity and all that.

better days
12-12-2011, 07:09 PM
Its nice to see someone else try to out white trash Mississippi.
Parity and all that.

yeah because there is so much class in Miami. COUGH COUGH.

SaviorEdwards
12-21-2011, 03:43 AM
NFL crowds are among the biggest riff raff in American society. College gameday experiences are so much better and a lot more family friendly. I was embarrassed to take my GF to a Bills game this year. She defintely wants to go back to an Ohio State game, but it will take some talking into to get her back to RWS. :trance:

THATHURMANATOR
12-21-2011, 08:02 AM
More than likely that is true, but still not the kind of press you ever want.
Probably similar amounts at every stadium every week.

I feel like the crowds have been very tame this year.

I haven't even witnessed 1 fight the whole year.