PDA

View Full Version : **** YOU FITZ

Mr. Miyagi
12-11-2011, 05:29 PM
HOW THE **** DID YOU GO FROM BEING SO GOOD TO SO BAD??

YOU SHOULD"VE NEVER DESERVED THE MONEY.

**** YOU.

BertSquirtgum
12-11-2011, 05:33 PM
I just want to point out that I said many people on here would be changing their tunes about Fitzputrid by week 17.

Mr. Miyagi
12-11-2011, 05:37 PM
WTF are you talking about? Look at this guy, bad decisions and bad throws all day long.

BigZ
12-11-2011, 05:44 PM
Beard is getting in the way........

Turf
12-11-2011, 05:46 PM
As if this organization isn't embarressing enough, now we have Aqualung as our QB. How much worse can it get.

Borosai
12-11-2011, 05:56 PM
Outside of the first two games this season, his numbers haven't been great. Lately they have been horrible.

The mid-season contract extension was a mistake.

YardRat
12-11-2011, 05:57 PM
As if this organization isn't embarressing enough, now we have Aqualung as our QB. How much worse can it get.

Please, that's insulting to Ian Anderson, who at this point might actually perform better under center than Fitz has.

Easily the worst player on the field today.

BertSquirtgum
12-11-2011, 05:58 PM
WTF are you talking about? Look at this guy, bad decisions and bad throws all day long.
Like I said, people will be changing their tunes about Fitzputrid by week 17.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?p=3553217&postcount=74

Turf
12-11-2011, 06:03 PM
Please, that's insulting to Ian Anderson, who at this point might actually perform better under center than Fitz has.

Easily the worst player on the field today.

I think we're dealing with Ralph's Locomotive breath with this one. Old Charlie stole the handle......and the train it won't stop going no way to slow down.

Cleve
12-11-2011, 06:18 PM

**** YOU.

He was NEVER GOOD. He's a short-term backup QB - that's it. He had a few games that were above his long term average and so the Bills, under the guidance of that Wilson guy, STUPIDLY signed him to a lucrative long term contractr. Just like Jauron. Just like Kelsay.

He is playing to his LONG TERM AVERAGE now. And we're getting exactly what we (over) paid for!

And the Bills are now ELIMINATED from post-season contention. Again! We're no further ahead then we were two years ago when Gailey and Nix were brought in. Team has no depth of talent, and no prospects for improvement.

don137
12-11-2011, 06:23 PM
His stats since signing the extension is horrendous. If they get one of the top 3 QBs show Fitz the door. I am sick of his inconsistency. He is a journeyman.

trapezeus
12-11-2011, 07:14 PM
the bills need to draft a qb, but they need fitz to help on the mental aspect of the game. i think fitz reads the defenses correctly...he's just so short on accuracy... he had hagan open by 5 yards in the last 2 minutes and even with a huge windup, big throw in great weather, and it still was short.

he's a great backup. we let him try to be a starter. so now we got to get him to help a youngin.

ZEUS
12-11-2011, 07:45 PM
Normally I defend Fitz, but not today. He was bad. I'll give him another season before I say move on. He was a much better player with Fred, Wood, and all the other players we had the first few games of the season.

DMBcrew36
12-11-2011, 07:56 PM
His beard has gotten absolutely absurd/ridiculous. He needs to ****ing shave.

BertSquirtgum
12-11-2011, 09:14 PM
FITZPATRICK ****ING SUCKS.

Luisito23
12-11-2011, 10:12 PM
Fitz sucked today?

What a surprise...so glad I slept through this stupid game.

Cleve
12-11-2011, 10:26 PM
Fitzpatrick's QB rating for the game today was an absolutely bottom of the barrel 31.4

That's just unbelievably bad. I have never seen a starting QB in the NFL throw so many bad and sloppy passes as Fitzpatrick did today. He's like a robot - he throws whether it makes sense or not, and often repeats the same mistake again and again.

Cleve
12-11-2011, 10:39 PM
BTW, Fitzpatrick's ratings per game in the 7 games he's played since he landed his ridiculously lavish and lucrative contract

The Fitzpatrick average QB-rating, Post-Contract = 62.8

Do you realize THAT average would put him at the BOTTOM of the 32 starting QBs in the NFL? Below Blaine Gabbert even, whose average is 64.5? Fitzpatrick is pathetic.

I don't think he's that bad - I think his good showing at the beginning of the season was like a Major League baseball batter hitting 400 for a couple weeks, then sliding back down to the 200s afterwards. I think long term he's a high 70s QB rating quarterback - which would put him solidly in the bottom 3rd of the NFL.

Our QBs have been trash for years - Fitzpatrick was anointed the "starter" because he was just a bit better than Losman or Edwards. It is absolutely inexcusable that this franchise has done nothing to draft or develop a true Franchise-Caliber QB.

Bert102176
12-11-2011, 11:31 PM
I just want to point out that I said many people on here would be changing their tunes about Fitzputrid by week 17.

I've never liked him as our starter, he played for his contract that was it, granted injuries hurt this tea, but, but constantly over throwing ur receivers and throwing behind them is inexcusable and he should be demoted or cut.

Bert102176
12-11-2011, 11:38 PM
Fitz sucked today?

What a surprise...so glad I slept through this stupid game.

I fell asleep through halftime lol, wishI coulda slept through the whole thing but I have a almost 9 month old little boy and he sits and watches the game with me

Bert102176
12-11-2011, 11:39 PM
His beard has gotten absolutely absurd/ridiculous. He needs to ****ing shave.

he grows the damn thing every year and he sucks the whole time he has it

Michael82
12-12-2011, 12:13 AM
Ryan Fitzpatrick is a ****ing bum! The Bills need to get out of his idiotic contract after the season and draft a QB of the future. :mad:

Cleve
12-12-2011, 10:04 AM
BTW, Ryan Fitzpatrick's average QB rating for the 6 games BEFORE the Bills prematurely signed him to a fat, juicy multi-year contract was a decent 95. And that was against quality opponents like New England, Cincinnati, New York, and Oakland.

His average SINCE the Buffalo Bills decided to make their backup journeyman QB a multi-millionaire, is an awful 61.

His rating has dropped 34 points

Coincidence?

k-oneputt
12-12-2011, 10:22 AM
BTW, Ryan Fitzpatrick's average QB rating for the 6 games BEFORE the Bills prematurely signed him to a fat, juicy multi-year contract was a decent 95. And that was against quality opponents like New England, Cincinnati, New York, and Oakland.

His average SINCE the Buffalo Bills decided to make their backup journeyman QB a multi-millionaire, is an awful 61.

They caught the league off guard in first half of the year with their 4/5 wide short quick passing game. Well they watch tape to, and the party's over. Not saying it can't work at all but it's getting harder as defenses start taking that away and force Fitz to throw downfield.
His rating has dropped 34 points

Coincidence?

OpIv37
12-12-2011, 10:58 AM
Our QBs have been trash for years - Fitzpatrick was anointed the "starter" because he was just a bit better than Losman or Edwards. It is absolutely inexcusable that this franchise has done nothing to draft or develop a true Franchise-Caliber QB.

They drafted Todd Collins.

They signed Rob Johnson.

They traded for Bledsoe.

They traded up to draft Losman.

They drafted Edwards.

It's not that they haven't tried. It's that their attempts have been embarrassingly futile, which is just as inexcusable.

k-oneputt
12-12-2011, 11:01 AM

They signed Rob Johnson.

They traded for Bledsoe.

They drafted Edwards.

It's not that they haven't tried. It's that their attempts have been embarrassingly futile, which is just as inexcusable.

So that doesn't mean you stop trying. I think we all know you can't win big w/o a qb and Fitz isn't taking us there.
Time to fire again.

Historian
12-12-2011, 11:02 AM
He's not going to make anybody forget Matt Kofler....

better days
12-12-2011, 02:16 PM

They signed Rob Johnson.

They traded for Bledsoe.

They drafted Edwards.

Well, they didn't sign Rob Johnson, they traded the draft pick the Jags used to draft Fred Taylor in a TRADE for Johnson. STUPID, STUPID, STUPID trade.

BertSquirtgum
12-12-2011, 03:09 PM
Bills have made so many bonehead moves after the 1999 season.

BillsFever21
12-12-2011, 03:43 PM

**** YOU.
He was only great for a handful of games. Outside of them games he had a proven track record of being an average QB. A QB who will have a handful of great games a season, a handful of putrid games a season and another handful of just average QB play the rest of them.

It was the Bills fault for jumping the gun after 3 good games to start the season to hand him a ton of money. I still would have kept him around for a year or two until we groomed a young QB to take over but had we waited out the season we probably could have gotten him for 7 million a year with maybe 15 million in guaranteed money.

It's just 2008 all over again. We got off to a good start and eventually bombed out after 5 games or so. The only difference was we wasted a bunch of money by re-signing Jauron in 2008 who only coached for half a season in 2009 before being fired and ended up with about 13+/- million dollars for it and this time re-signed Fitzpatrick who may be the QB one more season after this and end up with 24 million for it.

We are not any better then last year. How some can still think we are still heading in the right direction is beyond me. They are just still living off the fast start in their opinions and not factoring in the rest of the season and using excuses for it. Similar to 2008 when many thought we were good after starting off 4-0 and then after we bombed out they thought we were still on the rise. They were just living off of the early success. Many teams start the season off good every season. The good teams keep it going and the bad ones fade away like us.

We will probably end up winning one more game if we are lucky. Not much of a jump from last year considering we were 3-0, 4-1 and 5-2. Last year we started off 0-8 and now this year we have lost 7 of our last 8 and 6 in a row and possibly still counting.

A good team or coach just doesn't lose 8 games in a row in his first season and then the next season lose 6 in a row and counting along with 7 out of 8. Especially after getting off to a fast start. Our fast start was mostly lucky wins that might happen once a season if you are lucky. We were lucky to have 2 or 3 of them in one season.

Football is a 16 game season. At any point in the season a below average team will win 2 or 3 games in a row or 3 out of 4. Hell we even did it last year after an 0-8 start. The only difference is them wins came early in the season instead of in the middle or late in the season.

This is still just a putrid team and some need to face the facts. You can blame injuries all you want but every team goes through them. This team couldn't beat anybody right now the way they are playing. If we don't win against Miami next week then we will probably finish the season with a 9 game losing streak.

We are far from being better then are record. We're just about even or if anything even worse. You take away a couple lucky comebacks where we played good in the 2nd half and we would be a 3 win team right now.

Syderick
12-12-2011, 05:58 PM

They signed Rob Johnson.

They traded for Bledsoe.

They drafted Edwards.

It's must be some bad luck but it isn't easy finding a good QB. The Bills aren't the only team searching

OpIv37
12-12-2011, 08:17 PM
It's must be some bad luck but it isn't easy finding a good QB. The Bills aren't the only team searching

I think it's a two-step process.

They have to find a good QB, then put him in a position to win.

Case and point: Bledsoe. The guy was the last of a dying breed: the true pocket passer. But they never gave him an OL.

I honestly think that none of those QB's got the support they needed. That's not to make excuses for them because they didn't get the job done, but I have to wonder how Bledsoe would have done behind a real OL or how JP or Edwards would have turned out with better coaching.

Syderick
12-12-2011, 08:37 PM

Case and point: Bledsoe. The guy was the last of a dying breed: the true pocket passer. But they never gave him an OL.

I honestly think that none of those QB's got the support they needed. That's not to make excuses for them because they didn't get the job done, but I have to wonder how Bledsoe would have done behind a real OL or how JP or Edwards would have turned out with better coaching.

Thats true, if they have a good system and coaching they can succeed. A good OL, WR's..etc. However, some of the blame has to go on the QB.

But Bledsoe was slow, held the ball too long, and he got sacked alot everywhere he went. It seemed like he didn't try after 02. Yet he goes to Dallas and tries to move around a bit.

Losman seem to have the arm and mobility but it seemed the bills offenses never worked for him. Who knows if he actually tried hard, studied or just didn't have IT. The same can be said for Edwards.

Look at the COLTS how much of their success is attributed to the Team or Manning. Then look at JETS and how much of their succes is attributed to the Team or Sanchez.

BertSquirtgum
12-12-2011, 09:00 PM

I think Ryan Mallet is Bledsoe #2

better days
12-12-2011, 09:11 PM
I think Ryan Mallet is Bledsoe #2

Mallet was LUCKY, he could not have gone to a better team. If he can learn to have a work ethic like Brady, he may be a GOOD QB when the wheels fall off Brady.

Skooby
12-12-2011, 09:36 PM

They signed Rob Johnson.

They traded for Bledsoe.

They drafted Edwards.

All these picks share one thing in their failures, Ralph.