PDA

View Full Version : This team will not win another game this year.

Mad Bomber
12-11-2011, 05:36 PM
This team will not win another game this year. Mirror image of last year.

...'Nuff said...

Albany,n.y.
12-11-2011, 05:41 PM
If Moore is out & JP starts next week, the Bills have a great shot to win.

Mad Bomber
12-11-2011, 05:46 PM
That TD just validated my premise...

BertSquirtgum
12-11-2011, 06:06 PM
They were playing a lot better at the end of last year. This team is so disgusting.

Mad Bomber
12-11-2011, 06:09 PM
I can't believe I'm saying this, having been a Bills fan for over 47 years, but I just don't care right now. I am so disgusted I can't even say anything...

TigerJ
12-11-2011, 06:26 PM
I have to admit I don't think I've ever watched a Bills game that made me want to pull out my hair more than the one today. I'm just thoroughly disgusted with Fitzpatrick. I was disgusted at the officials too, where they threw the flag at the end of the first half, then picked it up. I admit it was close at game speed, but when they showed the replay in slo mo, it was an obvious pass interference on the guy defending Hagan, and it absolutely prevented the completion. The team has completely lost confidence.

I believe the key injuries they've had have played a major role in their skid, but injuries are something good teams overcome. San Diego has had injuries to their offensive line, but they still protect Rivers and open holes. It shows how razor thin Buffalo's depth is still.

Mr. Pink
12-11-2011, 06:30 PM
Gailey and Nix should be fired at the end of the season if they lose out.

Totally unacceptable the collapse this team has had, on top of the fact those two clowns are both HORRID at their jobs.

Bert102176
12-11-2011, 11:57 PM

...'Nuff said...

I said this about a month ago

Michael82
12-12-2011, 12:19 AM
I can't believe I'm saying this, having been a Bills fan for over 47 years, but I just don't care right now. I am so disgusted I can't even say anything...

It pains me to admit it, but I woke up to watch the game (taking a nap before work tonight) and then went back to sleep at the end of the 3rd quarter and turned my tv off.

Jan Reimers
12-12-2011, 04:54 AM
You saved me a post, Mad. After 52 seasons of this, I'm at the point of walking away.
What is so disheartening is that we really never get better.

Night Train
12-12-2011, 05:13 AM
The team has obviously packed it in and has zero confidence.

A Defense that can't stop anyone and a popgun offense that lost it pop once November came around. Limited offense that has been completely figured out on film and has no ability to change to something that works.

Fitz extension was a mistake and I have little confidence in the front office to change anything, come this off-season. They still think they're doing the right thing and people will blindly buy tickets, regardless of the results.

Watch the empty seats the next 2 weekends. Ralph will blame " the economy " . :rolleyes:

Night Train
12-12-2011, 05:15 AM

Wait until J.P. Losman starts against us next week, since Moore is hurt. If he beats us, that will be the lowest of the low.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-12-2011, 05:31 AM
jp starting agianst the bills.... oh the sweet irony of it all

if jp wins it will be like the drunk hitting the final bottom before he pulls himself together... except the bills will be the drunk who still hits the bottle

no end in sight

ZEUS
12-12-2011, 05:34 AM
Gailey and Nix should be fired at the end of the season if they lose out.

Totally unacceptable the collapse this team has had, on top of the fact those two clowns are both HORRID at their jobs.

Yeah, fire everybody and then what? No one wants to coach the Buffalo Bills.

jamze132
12-12-2011, 06:01 AM
JP Losman has a great chance to win a game at RWS next week.

TacklingDummy
12-12-2011, 06:06 AM

...'Nuff said...
Hopefully you are right. But if it's one thing the Bills have been good at the past decade is at getting meaningless wins and frigging up their draft selection.

TacklingDummy
12-12-2011, 06:09 AM
Wait until J.P. Losman starts against us next week, since Moore is hurt. If he beats us, that will be the lowest of the low.

I'll be rooting for JP to win like always. I just hope he pulls out some JP classics in doing so.

Forward_Lateral
12-12-2011, 07:19 AM
You saved me a post, Mad. After 52 seasons of this, I'm at the point of walking away.
What is so disheartening is that we really never get better.

I haven't been a fan for nearly as long as you two, but I'm at that point now as well. I just don't care. I'm tired of wasting my Sundays and the Bills ruining them. The great thing about them playing at 4:15, they didn't ruin my Sunday at all. By the time they were getting shellacked, I didn't care.

This team is a broken record, and I'm tired of listening.

Ed
12-12-2011, 08:15 AM
I don't see any similarities to last year. This time last year this team was competitive and winning some games. They played with a ton of heart and pride. They gave us hope that better things were coming this season. And they delivered for the most part the first half of the year. Now they just don't have anything positive going for them. They're not even fun to watch. I'm glad I spent yesterday snowboarding on a beautiful day. No point in wasting time watching this lame team.

PromoTheRobot
12-12-2011, 08:20 AM

...'Nuff said...

I'll raise you...we won't score another offensive TD this year!

PTR

Historian
12-12-2011, 08:54 AM
I got all my Christmas shopping done!

trapezeus
12-12-2011, 09:02 AM
Yeah, fire everybody and then what? No one wants to coach the Buffalo Bills.

And that's worse than what we've got going now because????