This team will not win another game this year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mad Bomber
    • Jul 2002

This team will not win another game this year.

This team will not win another game this year. Mirror image of last year.

...'Nuff said...
  • Albany,n.y.
    • Jul 2002

Re: This team will not win another game this year.

If Moore is out & JP starts next week, the Bills have a great shot to win.

Comment

• Mad Bomber
      • Jul 2002

That TD just validated my premise...

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
        • May 2009

They were playing a lot better at the end of last year. This team is so disgusting.

Comment

• Mad Bomber
          • Jul 2002

I can't believe I'm saying this, having been a Bills fan for over 47 years, but I just don't care right now. I am so disgusted I can't even say anything...

Comment

• TigerJ
            • Jul 2002

I have to admit I don't think I've ever watched a Bills game that made me want to pull out my hair more than the one today. I'm just thoroughly disgusted with Fitzpatrick. I was disgusted at the officials too, where they threw the flag at the end of the first half, then picked it up. I admit it was close at game speed, but when they showed the replay in slo mo, it was an obvious pass interference on the guy defending Hagan, and it absolutely prevented the completion. The team has completely lost confidence.

I believe the key injuries they've had have played a major role in their skid, but injuries are something good teams overcome. San Diego has had injuries to their offensive line, but they still protect Rivers and open holes. It shows how razor thin Buffalo's depth is still.
            I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
              Peterman Sucks!
              • Mar 2006

Gailey and Nix should be fired at the end of the season if they lose out.

Totally unacceptable the collapse this team has had, on top of the fact those two clowns are both HORRID at their jobs.

Comment

• Bert102176
                • Aug 2002

Originally posted by Mad Bomber
                This team will not win another game this year. Mirror image of last year.

...'Nuff said...

I said this about a month ago
                lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

I can't believe I'm saying this, having been a Bills fan for over 47 years, but I just don't care right now. I am so disgusted I can't even say anything...
                  It pains me to admit it, but I woke up to watch the game (taking a nap before work tonight) and then went back to sleep at the end of the 3rd quarter and turned my tv off.
                  Last edited by Michael82; 12-12-2011, 12:28 AM.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                    • May 2003

You saved me a post, Mad. After 52 seasons of this, I'm at the point of walking away.
                    What is so disheartening is that we really never get better.
                    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Night Train
                      Retired - On Several Levels
                      • Jul 2005

The team has obviously packed it in and has zero confidence.

A Defense that can't stop anyone and a popgun offense that lost it pop once November came around. Limited offense that has been completely figured out on film and has no ability to change to something that works.

Fitz extension was a mistake and I have little confidence in the front office to change anything, come this off-season. They still think they're doing the right thing and people will blindly buy tickets, regardless of the results.

Watch the empty seats the next 2 weekends. Ralph will blame " the economy " .
                      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Night Train
                        Retired - On Several Levels
                        • Jul 2005

Wait until J.P. Losman starts against us next week, since Moore is hurt. If he beats us, that will be the lowest of the low.
                        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                          The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
                          • Feb 2005

jp starting agianst the bills.... oh the sweet irony of it all

if jp wins it will be like the drunk hitting the final bottom before he pulls himself together... except the bills will be the drunk who still hits the bottle

no end in sight
                          In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• ZEUS
                            My bedroom is covered in posters of naked men.
                            • Jul 2005

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
                            Gailey and Nix should be fired at the end of the season if they lose out.

Totally unacceptable the collapse this team has had, on top of the fact those two clowns are both HORRID at their jobs.

Yeah, fire everybody and then what? No one wants to coach the Buffalo Bills.

Comment

• jamze132
                              • Jun 2003

JP Losman has a great chance to win a game at RWS next week.

Comment

Working...
                              X