PDA

View Full Version : Go Miami

Skooby
12-11-2011, 05:51 PM
Win more than us fellow Mammals, we need a higher draft pick to screw up.

Mr. Pink
12-11-2011, 06:43 PM
Don't fret, they'll beat us again.

Mike13
12-11-2011, 07:04 PM
With Losman? Not a chance.

Jaydog57
12-11-2011, 08:57 PM
With Losman? Not a chance.Yep, as long as legendary ex Bills qb Losman is throwing for us we won't win a game. Way out of sync with the receivers. :peace:

Crisis
12-11-2011, 09:19 PM
Have you seen our defense?

Losman will have a good game (which is actually below average considering the defense he'll be facing), and all the JP Lickers here will come out of the woodwork on how coaching ruined JP here and he never got a fair shot.

djjimkelly
12-11-2011, 09:24 PM
Have you seen our defense?

Losman will have a good game (which is actually below average considering the defense he'll be facing), and all the JP Lickers here will come out of the woodwork on how coaching ruined JP here and he never got a fair shot.

its old news but he was the best option at the time he was a buffalo bill

but u too should be cheering for him we need talent and id like to pick before miami in this years draft

Skooby
12-11-2011, 09:43 PM
its old news but he was the best option at the time he was a buffalo bill

but u too should be cheering for him we need talent and id like to pick before miami in this years draft

Bingo !!

BertSquirtgum
12-11-2011, 09:58 PM
So is Losman going to be starting this coming week? That will be funny.

BleedinGreenNC
12-11-2011, 10:30 PM
If Losman starts this upcoming game is going to be Bills all day long.

BertSquirtgum
12-11-2011, 10:41 PM
I hope Losman lights up the Bills' defense. I hate to say it but I want the Bills to lose because I think it gives me the most hope that the Bills wipe the slate clean coaching wise. You can't blame an epic failure solely on injuries. If they don't win another game this year Gailey has to be canned.

Borosai
12-11-2011, 10:52 PM
The Bills' defense makes everyone look good.

DolfanTom
12-12-2011, 08:48 AM
Granted, the tix were cheap, but when Moore went down yesterday, I started to regret buying tickets to Sunday's game. Just what I want to see - Losman starting for my Dolphins, w/ Jake Long out .... should be "fun."

Although the irony of Lossman somehow leading the Dolphins to victory over the Bills would be worth the price of admission I guess. I'm just not counting on it.

Mike13
12-12-2011, 10:56 AM
That would be equally hillarious and sad.^

Skooby
12-12-2011, 12:15 PM
Granted, the tix were cheap, but when Moore went down yesterday, I started to regret buying tickets to Sunday's game. Just what I want to see - Losman starting for my Dolphins, w/ Jake Long out .... should be "fun."

Although the irony of Lossman somehow leading the Dolphins to victory over the Bills would be worth the price of admission I guess. I'm just not counting on it.

Our Defense is going to make JP look like he was playing for the Bills versus Dolphins all over again.

Skooby
12-12-2011, 09:33 PM
Miami is currently one game better than us, so this game is a huge one to lose.

BertSquirtgum
12-12-2011, 10:00 PM
Bills will lose. They are so bad right now. Bottom barrel of the league. How does a team go from having so much promise to this? Don't give me the bull**** injuries excuse. Going from 5-2 to 5-8 is not because of injuries.

Mike13
12-13-2011, 10:46 PM
The players were playing hard for Sparano, now he's gone. I dont know if they'll play hard for Bowles.

better days
12-13-2011, 11:03 PM
Bills will lose. They are so bad right now. Bottom barrel of the league. How does a team go from having so much promise to this? Don't give me the bull**** injuries excuse. Going from 5-2 to 5-8 is not because of injuries.

Well, Chan himself said he did not understand what happened to this team. He thought he had them headed in the right direction & the train careened off the tracks.

I am all for giving Chan & Buddy another year to fix this thing. There were many people on this board that did not think the Bills would win 5 games before this season started. How many did you expect them to win?

Beebe
12-14-2011, 12:14 AM
GO BILLS, I want them to win because if we lose, we still fine a way to **ck it up in the draft, so let's beat the **it out of LOSMAN, for all those lost years. so **ck you LOSMAN.:negrep: :gobills: :fishfry:

Skooby
12-14-2011, 12:16 AM
Well, Chan himself said he did not understand what happened to this team. He thought he had them headed in the right direction & the train careened off the tracks.

I am all for giving Chan & Buddy another year to fix this thing. There were many people on this board that did not think the Bills would win 5 games before this season started. How many did you expect them to win?

Preseason win thoughts -5, mid season win thoughts 9, end of season thoughts -5. I've come full circle.

baalworship
12-14-2011, 12:35 PM
Losman can make plays when there is no pressure. Thinking of picking him up as my QB2 in the fantasy playoffs this week.

Mike13
12-15-2011, 12:40 AM
Losman can make plays when there is no pressure. Thinking of picking him up as my QB2 in the fantasy playoffs this week.

I wouldnt start Losman. Jake Long sat out practice today.
and this OL played awful when he was pulled out the the last game.

don137
12-15-2011, 07:05 AM
Man what a depressing thread. Usually there is fun smack talk between fin fans and bills fans leading up to the game. Now we hear from bills fans that the fins will beat them and from fin fans they say they don't have a chance with Losman. Wow, both teams sure are in a pathetic state right now when we can't even smack talk one another.

!Papacrunk!
12-15-2011, 02:55 PM
Intangibles favor the Bills, I'm hoping for a Miami won, but with Sparano getting canned I have doubts for Sunday