PDA

View Full Version : Benefit to today's humiliating loss

BigZ
12-11-2011, 06:17 PM
The real benefit to this humiliating loss.......

Nobody in LA will want anything to do with moving the Bills there!!!!

imbondz
12-11-2011, 06:18 PM
we say that every year

BertSquirtgum
12-11-2011, 06:20 PM
I don't think Toronto will want this putrid pile of garbage we call a football team either. They would be better off starting from scratch.

hydro
12-11-2011, 06:32 PM
They can have this disgrace of a team. I am sick of watching these games. THe only game I am looking forward to is the Broncos game just because I want to watch the glorious Tebow.

Cleve
12-11-2011, 06:39 PM
There are zero benefits. Even if all these losses improve our draft position, we'll just draft stupid because our scouting department is bottom-shelf in quality. There is no one at One Bills Drive capable of assembling, managing, or coaching a playoff caliber team right now.

Mr. Pink
12-11-2011, 06:40 PM
The entire organization needs an enema from Ralph down to the waterboy.

SABURZFAN
12-12-2011, 04:19 PM
The entire organization needs an enema from Ralph down to the waterboy.

we need to keep the midget.

jamze132
12-13-2011, 05:38 AM
The real benefit to this humiliating loss.......

Nobody in LA will want anything to do with moving the Bills there!!!!
Why?

Becasue we suck? You don't think the new owner wouldn't fire everyone working their today and start over?

Johnny Bugmenot
12-13-2011, 09:11 AM
we need to keep the midget.
If anything, he should be the first one drop-kicked out the door.

Johnny Bugmenot
12-13-2011, 09:13 AM
And by the way, there's an easy way to fix that.

The Bills are contracted, its players are sent off in a dispersal draft, a 'new' expansion team is awarded to LA or Toronto, and then they hold an expansion draft to stock the new team.

It's doable.

better days
12-13-2011, 09:28 AM
And by the way, there's an easy way to fix that.

The Bills are contracted, its players are sent off in a dispersal draft, a 'new' expansion team is awarded to LA or Toronto, and then they hold an expansion draft to stock the new team.

It's doable.

This has to be the most STUPID post I have ever read. And I have read MANY STUPID posts.

It is NOT doable to contract ANY NFL team. They are ALL worth a LOT of MONEY.

You can not take someones property from them without reimbursing them for it & NFL owners would much prefer to take money rather than give it away.

Hopefully the Bills stay in Buffalo after Ralph dies, but if they are moved the NFL will make a lot of money.

There is NO MONEY to be made by contraction so it will NEVER happen.