X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bert102176
    • Aug 2002

bills draft

my guess if things work out the Bills will pick between 6- 8 in the draft, it is possible
    lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO
  • Bangarang
    • Sep 2010

Re: bills draft

We'll need to draft a RB to replace FJax. Then we'll draft another one next year to replace CJ. That's how we roll.

Comment

• Bert102176
      • Aug 2002

I would have no problem with trent richardson, my 1st choices are luck if we could trade up and get him I would be so freakin happy, and 2nd is justin blackmon at wr
      lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
        • May 2003

The bad thing about the NFL draft is Indianapolis would beat this team by two touchdowns.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
          The Voice of Reason
          • Jul 2007

Blackmon. Simple enough. We need pass rushers, corners, linemen, you name it, but Blackmon changes the game. Maybe, just maybe, Buddy n' co will use free agency this year to our benefit.
          Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• Night Train
            Retired - On Several Levels
            • Jul 2005

Originally posted by ServoBillieves
            Blackmon. Simple enough. We need pass rushers, corners, linemen, you name it, but Blackmon changes the game. Maybe, just maybe, Buddy n' co will use free agency this year to our benefit.
            Overdorf will put the locks on the $$ again as ordered by Littman/Ralph. undercutting any chance of aquiring anyone of measurable talent. Besides, most FA's avoid coming here if they can help it...unless they get cut and need a paycheck ( see Barnett ).
            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• DesertFox24
              • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Night Train
              Overdorf will put the locks on the $$ again as ordered by Littman/Ralph. undercutting any chance of aquiring anyone of measurable talent. Besides, most FA's avoid coming here if they can help it...unless they get cut and need a paycheck ( see Barnett ).
              The one thing that helps us fans is that by 2013 season they HAVE to spend 92% of the cap. In other words the bills will have to pay someone other than Fitz.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                • Mar 2004

If they don't take some sort of Defensive help, I'll throw my TV out the window.

Comment

• DesertFox24
                  • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
                  If they don't take some sort of Defensive help, I'll throw my TV out the window.
                  Well hold up there man, this is not a great draft for pass rushers or DL.

They important thing is they get a starter with their first two picks, and improve overall talent and depth on the team.

Hopefully the bills will use FA this year to retain talent (Chandler/Johnson/Scott/Pears/and one OG) and get some guys in.

There are a few DE/OLB tweeners that could come in and help this team as well as a NT.

If they believe an OT is a legit 10 year all pro guy then take him.

All that being said I would love for Clairborne (dont laugh about no way when we finish 5-11), or Upshaw.

Problem that I have is Upshaw worth a top 15 pick? However, no one thought Ed Reed, Troy P, Clay Matthews were either.

Comment

• Ed
                    Dude
                    • Sep 2002

If we are picking in the 6-10 range, I think CB's Claiborne or Kirkpatrick are very likely possibilities.

Comment

Working...
                    X