PDA

View Full Version : bills draft

Bert102176
12-12-2011, 12:56 AM
my guess if things work out the Bills will pick between 6- 8 in the draft, it is possible

Bangarang
12-12-2011, 01:14 AM
We'll need to draft a RB to replace FJax. Then we'll draft another one next year to replace CJ. That's how we roll.

Bert102176
12-12-2011, 03:05 AM
I would have no problem with trent richardson, my 1st choices are luck if we could trade up and get him I would be so freakin happy, and 2nd is justin blackmon at wr

TheGhostofJimKelly
12-12-2011, 05:47 AM
The bad thing about the NFL draft is Indianapolis would beat this team by two touchdowns.

ServoBillieves
12-12-2011, 06:54 AM
Blackmon. Simple enough. We need pass rushers, corners, linemen, you name it, but Blackmon changes the game. Maybe, just maybe, Buddy n' co will use free agency this year to our benefit.

Night Train
12-12-2011, 07:08 AM
Blackmon. Simple enough. We need pass rushers, corners, linemen, you name it, but Blackmon changes the game. Maybe, just maybe, Buddy n' co will use free agency this year to our benefit.

Overdorf will put the locks on the $$ again as ordered by Littman/Ralph. undercutting any chance of aquiring anyone of measurable talent. Besides, most FA's avoid coming here if they can help it...unless they get cut and need a paycheck ( see Barnett ).

DesertFox24
12-12-2011, 07:23 AM
Overdorf will put the locks on the $$ again as ordered by Littman/Ralph. undercutting any chance of aquiring anyone of measurable talent. Besides, most FA's avoid coming here if they can help it...unless they get cut and need a paycheck ( see Barnett ).

The one thing that helps us fans is that by 2013 season they HAVE to spend 92% of the cap. In other words the bills will have to pay someone other than Fitz.

Forward_Lateral
12-12-2011, 07:24 AM
If they don't take some sort of Defensive help, I'll throw my TV out the window.

DesertFox24
12-12-2011, 07:40 AM
If they don't take some sort of Defensive help, I'll throw my TV out the window.

Well hold up there man, this is not a great draft for pass rushers or DL.

They important thing is they get a starter with their first two picks, and improve overall talent and depth on the team.

Hopefully the bills will use FA this year to retain talent (Chandler/Johnson/Scott/Pears/and one OG) and get some guys in.

There are a few DE/OLB tweeners that could come in and help this team as well as a NT.

If they believe an OT is a legit 10 year all pro guy then take him.

All that being said I would love for Clairborne (dont laugh about no way when we finish 5-11), or Upshaw.

Problem that I have is Upshaw worth a top 15 pick? However, no one thought Ed Reed, Troy P, Clay Matthews were either.

Ed
12-12-2011, 08:01 AM
If we are picking in the 6-10 range, I think CB's Claiborne or Kirkpatrick are very likely possibilities.