PDA

View Full Version : The good thing about the remaining 3 games, for me, anyways.

Forward_Lateral
12-12-2011, 07:00 AM
Next Sunday is my wife's family Christmas, so I won't have to watch. The weekend after that is Christmas Eve, so I'll have a ton of other things to do, so I won't have to watch. The final game of the season is New Year's Day, so a ton of things will be going on then as well.

:up: :up: to not having to watch another Bills game this season!

Night Train
12-12-2011, 07:05 AM
You don't ever have to watch.

Welcome to the age of the DVR and it's ability to watch/delete bad games. I got through yesterdays in a matter of minutes. Beats wasting 3+ hours any given week.

Forward_Lateral
12-12-2011, 07:16 AM
Sorry, I still prefer to watch the games live. Well, up until this week. Now I prefer to not watch at all.

DesertFox24
12-12-2011, 07:21 AM
Sorry, I still prefer to watch the games live. Well, up until this week. Now I prefer to not watch at all.

Yeah I agree I can not watch the game recorded. I do not have the discipline to not check the score.

Granted this week and last I have become such a pessimist that my wife does not even want to watch the game with me.

For example I pretty much called out what SD was going to do before they did it, and was usually correct.

Pass to Gates for a TD

second and 18 - Rivers will throw for 15 yards and they will convert

any first and goal they will score a TD this possession

Kind of sucks seeing your team get owned.