PDA

View Full Version : Why are the Bills still in town ??

Skooby
12-12-2011, 07:20 AM
I think it's in Ralph Wilson's mind that the Bills are destined to stay in Buffalo. He obviously has held him here through thick & thin, so I feel it's where they'll end up.

I hope that Ralph finds a way to step aside gracefully soon & can find a place in his heart to allow someone else to take over this team. It's almost unwatchable the way it sits, soon it might be totally unwatchable.

Figster
12-12-2011, 07:27 AM
I think it's in Ralph Wilson's mind that the Bills are destined to stay in Buffalo. He obviously has held him here through thick & thin, so I fell it's where they'll end up.

I hope that Ralph finds a way to step aside gracefully soon & can find a place in his heart to allow someone else to take over this team. It's almost unwatchable the way it sits, soon it might be totally unwatchable.

Seriously,

Awww come on man...

Johnny Bugmenot
12-12-2011, 10:02 AM
The lease runs through 2012, that's why. They made that lease back when the team was still somewhat successful, before the defense was totally dismantled in the Donahoe era, from which the team never recovered.

Back then, there was a lot of pressure to keep the team in Buffalo. Now, after this losing streak, I'm not sure that's true anymore.