PDA

View Full Version : JP's coming to town

DBrown77
12-12-2011, 08:57 AM
Moore went out with a head injury yesterday and Losman came in. Depending on how bad the injury is we may be playing against JP at home.

Although he sucks, I really dont have negative feelings toward him.

(BTW he was sacked on his first play yesterday and then took a safety later)

trapezeus
12-12-2011, 09:00 AM
i was beginning to wonder where that 1 loss each year occurs that makes you want to throw your tv out your window. Watching losman throw for a 120+ QB rating, 3 TD's, no INT's and overall look like the second coming of montana will make this the game i truly hate being a bills fan.

Figster
12-12-2011, 09:02 AM
You know If JP was starting one might say Santa Claus was coming to town

DBrown77
12-12-2011, 09:03 AM
Wow he took 5 sacks yesterday in a quarter and a half. Eagles pass rush is decent though.

You guys are right though this is a classic setup for another embarrassing loss.

2slowtogofast
12-12-2011, 09:07 AM
I hope JP tears this team apart for two reasons.

1.) I like JP Losman I think he is a good guy.

2.) I hate everything about the Bills right now

Philagape
12-12-2011, 09:28 AM
The Dolphins offered no further details but a league source said Moore suffered neck spasms and at worst a low-grade concussion.

Moore was not available for interviews after the game but he is expected to return Sunday at Buffalo.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/dolphins/miami-dolphins-revert-to-their-error-prone-ways-2026370.html

Too bad, it would have been nice to see another defensive mirage like the Redskins game.

Historian
12-12-2011, 09:57 AM
Maybe he'll sweep up a few streets while he's here...

PTI
12-12-2011, 10:13 AM
13-9 snoozer, talk about unwatchable!!!!

SABURZFAN
12-12-2011, 03:11 PM
Wow he took 5 sacks yesterday in a quarter and a half

i see nothing has changed.

BillsFever21
12-12-2011, 05:46 PM
If he does play and beat us then that would be a truly pathetic finish to our season. Losing to our old starting QB at home that we drafted in the 1st round who hasn't played a game in about 4 years. Now that would be truly embarrassing.

Syderick
12-12-2011, 06:00 PM
If he does play and beat us then that would be a truly pathetic finish to our season. Losing to our old starting QB at home that we drafted in the 1st round who hasn't played a game in about 4 years. Now that would be truly embarrassing.

And yet it sounds like something that would happen

Cleve
12-12-2011, 06:04 PM
No way the Bills could lose to a Losman-helmed Fish, especially with the tumult the firing of a head coach mid season causes.

Should be a guaranteed Bills win. I figure we're gong 7-9 this season or maybe 6-10

Mike13
12-12-2011, 06:44 PM
No way the Bills could lose to a Losman-helmed Fish, especially with the tumult the firing of a head coach mid season causes.

Should be a guaranteed Bills win. I figure we're gong 7-9 this season or maybe 6-10

we have long past the midseason point

Mr. Pink
12-12-2011, 08:07 PM
We've turned every other QB into a hero this year, why expect something different Sunday?

Losman will go for 200 yards and 2 TDs and have one bonehead JPesque turnover.

IAG
12-12-2011, 08:12 PM
If Jake Long is out, the Bills win.

OpIv37
12-12-2011, 08:23 PM
If Jake Long is out, the Bills may actually knock the QB down once or twice.

I fixed it for you.

BertSquirtgum
12-12-2011, 09:03 PM
I liked Losman and think he was ruined by this terrible organization. I don't know if he really didn't have anything between the ears or if he was just blind sided too many times and was put in a position to fail.

TigerJ
12-13-2011, 09:48 AM
I'm not sure what to expect. Of course the main criticism of Losman when he was here was his propensity to hold on to the ball too long. He never had the sense of when pressure was coming. I think he also tended to lock on to his primary receiver and would not check down when he was not open. On the other hand the biggest weakness of the Bills defense is its inability to get to the QB. Thus, Losman just might have the time he needs for his primary receiver to get open, or Losman might actually hold on to the ball long enough for the Bills' defense to actually tally some sacks.

Jan Reimers
12-13-2011, 10:06 AM
I think that given our anemic pass rush, JP will be able to take us apart.

ServoBillieves
12-13-2011, 10:11 AM
I was a Losman fan. Hell, I was an Edwards fan in 2008 (deja vous). I like Fitzy, but he seems to be going down the same exact path as the past few. After Bledsoe it was always who's next, and with this roster, there is no 'next'. We cried for JP, we cried for Holcomb, at one point people were crying for Nall or Matthews at QB.

It was not JP's fault, it was the system, it was his being drafted way too high, and he deserves to be on an NFL roster, but as a backup.

If you consider those excuses, you're a moron, because it's not an excuse if it's true, but I am also one who likes to live in the present and forget about the past. Those Jauron stained years are gone, and sans-injuries we are on the right track to a decent football team. But for now, with an ER ward on the sidelines, we're hoping our youngin's can get a foot in the door and play some NFL football.

If Moore gets hurt again and JP steps in, I wish no harm upon him. He was a stand-up guy, tried, and failed. He could run and throw all over this excuse for a defense and I would not mind at all. This team being out of playoff contention means I hope we beat the **** out of the Patriots and get a good draft pick.

Get everyone healthy, then we will dominate next season.

ServoBillieves
12-13-2011, 10:11 AM
I think that given our anemic pass rush, JP will be able to take us apart.

We have a pass rush?

Mike13
12-13-2011, 10:38 AM
If Jake Long is out, the Bills win.

Considering that the entire OL played like **** when he got hurt you may very well be right.

I think we should just IR him, no point in risking further injury to the best LT in football.

Jan Reimers
12-13-2011, 10:49 AM
We have a pass rush?
Yeah, but except against the Redskins, it has been on life support all season.

Bill Cody
12-13-2011, 11:02 AM
I really hope Moore plays. Losing to JP might push me off the ledge.

BertSquirtgum
12-13-2011, 11:52 AM
Dominate next season. Hah. Lay off the drugs and booze sir.

better days
12-13-2011, 12:17 PM
I really hope Moore plays. Losing to JP might push me off the ledge.

God how awful would it be if JP outplayed Fitz? I would lose my mind after the Bills signed him to that contract.

trapezeus
12-13-2011, 12:37 PM
The question is was Losman more of a bad qb or just really good at losing games for the bills. if it's the later, he's beating the bills on sunday.

better days
12-13-2011, 12:43 PM
The question is was Losman more of a bad qb or just really good at losing games for the bills. if it's the later, he's beating the bills on sunday.If JP plays the question becomes which is worse, Losman or the Bills defense?

Bill Cody
12-13-2011, 01:43 PM
The question is was Losman more of a bad qb or just really good at losing games for the bills. if it's the later, he's beating the bills on sunday.

I have eyeballs. JP blows dead dogs. Having said that I'm still worried.

PromoTheRobot
12-13-2011, 02:45 PM
I plan to wear my JP #7 jersey to the game. Every time I wore it before he would have a worse game than before. Let's see if the ol' magic is still in it.

PTR

Figster
12-13-2011, 03:04 PM
I plan to wear my JP #7 jersey to the game. Every time I wore it before he would have a worse game than before. Let's see if the ol' magic is still in it.

PTR

Or how about this PTR, dogs kiss of death,

In my opinion JP is a Championship caliber QB in the making,

(lets see how that works out, hehe):laughing:

WeAreArthurMoates
12-13-2011, 03:10 PM
If Losman starts we win, no doubt but can't say I will be happy about that unless CJ and Stevie have huge games for fantasy reasons.

zone
12-13-2011, 05:24 PM
LOL not even this defense can lose to Lossman, the guy played what a little over a quarter and was sacked 5 times (one for a safety) and fumbled twice.

JP is still the same loser he was here, yea he may chuck an occasional deep ball down the field that a lucky receiver may catch, but Byrd and Wilson will be ready.

ZEUS
12-13-2011, 06:39 PM
I liked Losman and think he was ruined by this terrible organization. I don't know if he really didn't have anything between the ears or if he was just blind sided too many times and was put in a position to fail.

You hate Fitz so much, but liked Losman? You've got issues.