PDA

View Full Version : Gailey Post Game

2slowtogofast
12-12-2011, 09:10 AM
Him saying I don't have the answer right now is getting old. This is how many weeks in a row he has said that?

You would think the HC would have a clue. IMO his days are numbered weather we fire him or he quits. My money is on him resigning.

Jeff1220
12-12-2011, 09:18 AM
Idk. It wouldn't be too cool of him to throw his players and DC under the bus, and that's what he'd have to do to give a truthful presser.

justasportsfan
12-12-2011, 09:21 AM
NIx should give Chan THE answer and tell him to get rid of Edwards.

Albany,n.y.
12-12-2011, 10:11 AM
There's no reason for him to get fired or quit because no decent coach is coming until the ownership changes, Nix retires or gets fired, and the coach knows where the team's vision is for the next 4-5 years.
Sad to say, but Gailey & Nix are stopgaps until Ralph gives it up one way or another.
If you were an established coach with any self respect, would you come here to work under Buddy Nix & Ralph?

TigerJ
12-12-2011, 10:27 AM
I think he's being honest, if you ask me. If he had the right answer, the Bills would start winning. Personally, I think the team is still deficient in personnel. This was exposed when injuries started happening, and the Bills lacked sufficient depth to continue quality play when starters began going down. I also do not think Fitz is the long term answer at QB.

trapezeus
12-12-2011, 11:12 AM
fitz is holding the team back. how many plays are left on the field with errant throws this weekend? wide open players, and third down passes not in the bread basket to let the receiver get some YAC. That's hard to coach. You have people being open, you have the QB making the right read, and then the play doesn't happen.

I'm not sure what gailey can say without throwing the players under the bus.

he even brought pigpen in and it was just as stinky. That might have been his look to Nix to be like, "dude, i've trying with what i got, and i'm not getting anything out of this.