• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ublinkwescore
    Sab and TD are insignificant
    • Sep 2002

guys settle down...

we have no choice but to ride this crapshoot of a season out, this team wasn't gonna win the superbowl no matter how healthy it stayed. if we had all of our best players healthy all season long, we would have been DAMN lucky to just make it to the conference championship. most likely eliminated by divisional round of afc playoffs. this team's problems aren't the coaching staff. it is years of bad drafting manifesting itself in the wake of a depleted roster. until we can draft the guys we can count on to be stopgaps when injuries strike our starters - the guys we get at rounds 3 and later, we will never sniff the playoffs. Injuries are a reality of this game and it's one that can be overcome, but it's gotta happen mostly via great drafting, and a little free agency.
    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire
  • ublinkwescore
    Sab and TD are insignificant
    • Sep 2002

Re: guys settle down...

that being said, george edwards has to go. Ralph throw the bank at Wade Phillips and get his ass over here to fix this defense.
    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• better days
      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by ublinkwescore
      that being said, george edwards has to go. Ralph throw the bank at Wade Phillips and get his ass over here to fix this defense.
      Well, I would love that, but Wade will NEVER work for the Bills again as long as Ralph is alive. I would love to see him back in Buffalo when Ralph dies, but I doubt that ever happens.

Let's just hope & pray Edwards gets the boot. And Wanny too.

Comment

• Extremebillsfan247
        • Sep 2008

Forget about playoffs, this team has 1 winning record in the last 12 years, 1. That includes this year. It's inexcusable. The problem is the Owner. Until Ralph steps down, we could bring in anybody we want, and he will fail here. JMO

Comment

• Ickybaluky
          • Jul 2003

Originally posted by better days
          Well, I would love that, but Wade will NEVER work for the Bills again as long as Ralph is alive. I would love to see him back in Buffalo when Ralph dies, but I doubt that ever happens.
          Not to mention he signed a 3-year deal in Houston, and I doubt they are going to let him out of his contract. It would take a head coaching job for him to go elsewhere.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
            Skoobasaurus-Rex
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Ickybaluky
            Not to mention he signed a 3-year deal in Houston, and I doubt they are going to let him out of his contract. It would take a head coaching job for him to go elsewhere.
            Houston actually made the playoffs & has no real QB to speak of either, so goodluck trying to pull Wade out for anything but a HC'n job.

Comment

• better days
              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Ickybaluky
              I doubt Wade would want to leave to go anywhere else except for a HC job. he is at HOME in Texas.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                • May 2009

I'm going to be saying this until the end of the year. If the Bills do not win another game, Buddy needs to go on vacation and put some serious thought of whether Chan will be able to win this team a super bowl.

Comment

• bluerosekiller
                  • Jul 2008

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts
                  I'm going to be saying this until the end of the year. If the Bills do not win another game, Buddy needs to go on vacation and put some serious thought of whether Chan will be able to win this team a super bowl.
                  This entire team is a wreck IMO, with the head coaching position being one of the few things that I think might deserve another chance at the end of this disaster of a season. It's NIX that I'd like to see get canned.
                  While Chan has his input in the decision making, it's ultimately Nix who's in charge of the draft & free agency. Both of which he failed at. Miserably in some instances.
                  So, HE'S the one who should really be on the hot seat. But, of course, he comes cheap & he's on a daily dose of Geritol, so Ralph won't fire him.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                    • May 2009

True maybe Buddy should be fired. I'm sure Whaley will be able to stay awake for when free agency starts at 12am.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                      The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
                      • Feb 2005

I GUARANTEE YOU that there will be noone fired in the bills organization this offseason

I GUARANTEE it.
                      In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• Luisito23
                        Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by ublinkwescore
                        it's gotta happen mostly via great drafting, and a little free agency.

So, in other words...it's not gonna happen anytime soon.

I'll settle down, I mean what's another 10 or 15 years though?
                        "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                        ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                        ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                        ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                          • May 2009

Originally posted by Why so Serious?
                          I GUARANTEE YOU that there will be noone fired in the bills organization this offseason

I GUARANTEE it.
                          If the Bills don't at least fire George Edwards I won't care what happens with this team.

Comment

• better days
                            • Jan 2010

If the Bills don't at least fire George Edwards I won't care what happens with this team.
                            Yeah, you will. You'll be MAD as hell, but you will still CARE.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                              The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
                              • Feb 2005

Seriously Hurkey, have the bills done anything to make you think that they will correct internal problems? not in my experience. thats why i say they will make a call for consistancey and keep sinking the ship
                              In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

Working...
                              X