• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Dear Buffalo Bills.... How Dare you.

Happy Holidays, There's still time - Save 20% Off Everything

Really!? Save 20%? That's an odd choice considering that about the same amount of effort I have seen on the field the last 5 weeks.

If this entire team signed a game ball and offered it to me for $5 I would decline. I play Madden with more heart than these ass hats. They should buy shirts with name on the back..
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Dear Buffalo Bills.... How Dare you.

It's amazing how many emails I get from the Bills trying to get me to buy merch. There were even more emails when they were winning, as if the marketing dept was saying "hurry up and buy something before the team starts losing and you change your mind!"

And Bedard, given your ego, I'm surprised you don't already sell T-shirts with your name on the back.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37
      It's amazing how many emails I get from the Bills trying to get me to buy merch. There were even more emails when they were winning, as if the marketing dept was saying "hurry up and buy something before the team starts losing and you change your mind!"

And Bedard, given your ego, I'm surprised you don't already sell T-shirts with your name on the back.
      9.99 with a signed 8x10 great stocking stuffers.
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
        • Mar 2004

I get these emails all the time as well. I delete them without reading them. I'm not spending another dime on Bills gear for a long, long time. I think I'm finally at my lowest point as a fan. I don't know how it took this long, or why it's now, but this is the least bit I've ever cared, and it's only getting less.

Comment

• bf1
          • Oct 2010

I haven't spent a dime on the Bills in years.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by bf1
            I haven't spent a dime on the Bills in years.

and i won't until The Old Fart is gone.
            Originally posted by yordad
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Billz_fan
              • Jan 2003

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
              and i won't until The Old Fart is gone.
              Same here. He doesn't deserve a dime. I spent money every year for 30+ years before I learned this lesson
              The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• BLeonard
                BoB Sabermetrician
                • Jan 2003

Apparently, you didn't see the "Marketing Genius's" latest promotion:

2012 Season Tickets: http://getbillstickets.com/season_tickets

I love the third perk on the list most:

Playoff priority for 2011

So, if you throw down a deposit on Bills 2012 Season Tix, you'll get first dibs on all of the 2011 home playoff games the Bills will be having!

Makes me wonder if they got the memo about the Bills' current record and playoff chances...

-Bill

Comment

Working...
                X