PDA

View Full Version : Dear Buffalo Bills.... How Dare you.

The King
12-13-2011, 11:17 AM
Happy Holidays, There's still time - Save 20% Off Everything

Really!? Save 20%? That's an odd choice considering that about the same amount of effort I have seen on the field the last 5 weeks.

If this entire team signed a game ball and offered it to me for $5 I would decline. I play Madden with more heart than these ass hats. They should buy shirts with name on the back..

OpIv37
12-13-2011, 11:22 AM
It's amazing how many emails I get from the Bills trying to get me to buy merch. There were even more emails when they were winning, as if the marketing dept was saying "hurry up and buy something before the team starts losing and you change your mind!"

And Bedard, given your ego, I'm surprised you don't already sell T-shirts with your name on the back.

The King
12-13-2011, 11:35 AM
It's amazing how many emails I get from the Bills trying to get me to buy merch. There were even more emails when they were winning, as if the marketing dept was saying "hurry up and buy something before the team starts losing and you change your mind!"

And Bedard, given your ego, I'm surprised you don't already sell T-shirts with your name on the back.

9.99 with a signed 8x10 great stocking stuffers.

Forward_Lateral
12-13-2011, 11:45 AM
I get these emails all the time as well. I delete them without reading them. I'm not spending another dime on Bills gear for a long, long time. I think I'm finally at my lowest point as a fan. I don't know how it took this long, or why it's now, but this is the least bit I've ever cared, and it's only getting less.

bf1
12-13-2011, 11:59 AM
I haven't spent a dime on the Bills in years.

SABURZFAN
12-13-2011, 04:25 PM
I haven't spent a dime on the Bills in years.

and i won't until The Old Fart is gone.

Billz_fan
12-13-2011, 05:13 PM
and i won't until The Old Fart is gone.

Same here. He doesn't deserve a dime. I spent money every year for 30+ years before I learned this lesson :unhappy:

BLeonard
12-13-2011, 05:32 PM
Apparently, you didn't see the "Marketing Genius's" latest promotion:

2012 Season Tickets: http://getbillstickets.com/season_tickets

I love the third perk on the list most:

Playoff priority for 2011

So, if you throw down a deposit on Bills 2012 Season Tix, you'll get first dibs on all of the 2011 home playoff games the Bills will be having!

Makes me wonder if they got the memo about the Bills' current record and playoff chances...

-Bill