X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gloveus
    • Sep 2010

Pick One

In a .5 ppr. Need 2, a WR and a flex. Who would you play out of B. Marshall, Spiller, Sproles, Dez, and Bowe?
  • JoeMama
    Emotion Sickness
    • Oct 2002

Re: Pick One

Originally posted by gloveus
    In a .5 ppr. Need 2, a WR and a flex. Who would you play out of B. Marshall, Spiller, Sproles, Dez, and Bowe?
    Our secondary is a wreck and Marshall generally gets plenty of receptions even if they aren't for big gains. Great PPR start for him. I know Marshall had his worst outing of the season against us, but I'm willing to bet that's an aberration. Our D is packing it in and our CB's continue to drop like flies.

I'd stay away from Spiller even though he's done fairly well because 1) Gailey won't commit to the run and 2) the Fish do have a solid run defense.

Dez Bryant only got two receptions last week, but one was for a touchdown. He has a great matchup vs TB.

Bowe, I'd stay away from with the QB situation there. Plus they're playing GB.

Sproles is solid in PPR formats because he gets a decent amount of receptions.

Your safest bet is probably Marshall & Sproles.

If you want to get greedy increase the risk/reward, I'd say Marshall & Dez (since he has a higher ceiling than Sproles this week). If Romo is on, Dez can get some touchdowns.

I always go big in the playoffs, so if it were my team, I'd do Marshall & Dez.
    Last edited by JoeMama; 12-17-2011, 06:04 PM.
    Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• gloveus
      • Sep 2010

Great analysis. Thanks!

Comment

• JoeMama
        Emotion Sickness
        • Oct 2002

Dez off to a good start
        Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

Working...
        X