PDA

View Full Version : How do the Fitzputrid ball washers feel about him and his contract now?

BertSquirtgum
12-18-2011, 02:24 PM
You still think he is the Bills' "franchise" qb? He is the worst. Nothing more than a back up as I've said all along. I can't wait to see what excuses you can guys can come up with.

BertSquirtgum
12-18-2011, 02:25 PM
Maybe his beard is getting in the way of his eyes?

Novacane
12-18-2011, 02:28 PM
I was on your case for being so hard on him. I was not sold on him as the QB of the future but thought the jury was still out. Well, you saw if before me and a lot us. He's terrible. I can't stand even looking at the douche anymore.

PTI
12-18-2011, 02:48 PM
I got kicked of the buffalo Bills message board because they said I was inciting people, but I stood pat on how bad Fitz was the whole time and how bad of a hire Gailey was, and it is funny how many people who complained about me and called me a troll are saying Fitz is bad and needs to go now. I can read what people post there but was banned and cannot post. No warning either, whining losers.

YardRat
12-18-2011, 02:54 PM
If you can find posts where anybody declared Fitz a franchise QB, I'd like to see them.

Serviceable? Yes.
Sign him? Yes.
Franchise? No.

Unfortunately since he signed his new contract he hasn't even played up to the 'serviceable' level.

Novacane
12-18-2011, 02:57 PM
Fitz is laughing all the way to the bank. I really don't care. The old bastard Ralph deserves this.

BertSquirtgum
12-18-2011, 02:57 PM
I will not be wasting my time searching threads. just because you never said he was a franchise qb doesn't mean nobody did. There were plenty of people calling fitzputrid the next franchise qb.

Johnny Bugmenot
12-18-2011, 03:01 PM
I will not be wasting my time searching threads. just because you never said he was a franchise qb doesn't mean nobody did. There were plenty of people calling fitzputrid the next franchise qb.

Shorter:
Facts, schmacts. Insert vulgar sex reference here.

BertSquirtgum
12-18-2011, 03:04 PM
Shorter:
Facts, schmacts. Insert vulgar sex reference here.

Longer. This post smells like a dirty hookers bloody end of the month rag after she took a wet **** and it over flowed onto it.

THATHURMANATOR
12-18-2011, 03:07 PM
Oh shut the **** up with these holier than thou threads already.

Excuse us for rooting for our QB when he was actually playing very well.

He sucks dick now. I am sure you are super happy about that.... Hooray for you!!!!

ServoBillieves
12-18-2011, 03:08 PM
Hurk, you're an idiot, everyone knows that.

That being said, he's had no help from his 7th string receivers, his "#1" in Stevie who can't catch a ball, and he's been absolutely pathetic, but he should be when these guys can't run routes and can't catch a damn ball.

Those aren't excuses, that's the truth. This is the epitome of the anti-Tebow. Fitzpatrick leads his team and directs calls, he wins games. His teammates fail around him (or ****, just get severely injured) and he's the enemy. Tebow's teammates do fantastic, Tebow ****s the bed for 3 quarters, but it's ALL TEBOW!!!!! once the game is over because he completed one of his 38 passes.

I'm no Fitzpatrick lover, hell I laugh at the fact that some consider him the future, but saying he's a bum... man, you must've missed the first few games of the season because he was doing a great job. The problem is, when you hire a college coach, and you run a college system, NFL coaches, teams, and players are going to realize what you're doing and go chocolate on your vanilla offense.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

BertSquirtgum
12-18-2011, 03:11 PM
Oh shut the **** up with these holier than thou threads already.

Excuse us for rooting for our QB when he was actually playing very well.

He sucks dick now. I am sure you are super happy about that.... Hooray for you!!!!

Are you mad because you were wrong or because I was right?

BertSquirtgum
12-18-2011, 03:11 PM
Hurk, you're an idiot, everyone knows that.

That being said, he's had no help from his 7th string receivers, his "#1" in Stevie who can't catch a ball, and he's been absolutely pathetic, but he should be when these guys can't run routes and can't catch a damn ball.

Those aren't excuses, that's the truth. This is the epitome of the anti-Tebow. Fitzpatrick leads his team and directs calls, he wins games. His teammates fail around him (or ****, just get severely injured) and he's the enemy. Tebow's teammates do fantastic, Tebow ****s the bed for 3 quarters, but it's ALL TEBOW!!!!! once the game is over because he completed one of his 38 passes.

I'm no Fitzpatrick lover, hell I laugh at the fact that some consider him the future, but saying he's a bum... man, you must've missed the first few games of the season because he was doing a great job. The problem is, when you hire a college coach, and you run a college system, NFL coaches, teams, and players are going to realize what you're doing and go chocolate on your vanilla offense.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

and we have the first Fitzputrid ball washer post. Who else?

THATHURMANATOR
12-18-2011, 03:15 PM
This thread is a ******.

ServoBillieves
12-18-2011, 03:19 PM
There's no arguing with morons, I understand that, but I truly have to say that I am in no way shape or form a fan of Fitzpatrick as our "franchise QB" but you continue to not read the full post. The Bills have been DECIMATED by injuries, and if you're going to blame it all on Fitzy, then you're an idiot.

We threw to Derek Hagan the most today. DEREK HAGAN. Remember when he was with us in camp and was looking good? Oh wait, he wasn't there. Brad Smith is listed as a QB and he's one of our WR's. Roscoe and Marcus didn't even get to play this season, where Donald Jones was also injured, we had to sign Ruvell Martin. Scott Chandler got injured ala Derek Schouman... I mean dude, you're really going to blame this all on Fitzy? Give me a GOOD reason instead of "drrr, I'm Hurkey and you suck" and I'll listen.

BertSquirtgum
12-18-2011, 03:21 PM
more ball washing.

THATHURMANATOR
12-18-2011, 03:22 PM
Are you mad because you were wrong or because I was right?
I am mad because you are being a douchebag about it.

I mean how dumb of us to root for Fitz when he was winning us games and putting up good stats.

Most of your threads are absolute S hit so I am not sure why this one is getting under my skin but it is.

Hope you are happy for upsetting me and being a douche....

BertSquirtgum
12-18-2011, 03:23 PM
This thread is a ******.

I understand your mad. It's ok guy. The Bills suck but the fact is, is that for some reason you still care, I don't know why. At this point I couldn't care any less about this team.

THATHURMANATOR
12-18-2011, 03:23 PM
more ball washing.
What is ball washing? Even that saying is giving me douche chills, cut it out.

THATHURMANATOR
12-18-2011, 03:25 PM
I understand your mad. It's ok guy. The Bills suck but the fact is, is that for some reason you still care, I don't know why. At this point I couldn't care any less about this team.
Because I am a fan of the team GUY.

If you don't care you aren't a fan, which is ok but why start idiotic douche threads?

BertSquirtgum
12-18-2011, 03:25 PM
I ain't your guy buddy.

BertSquirtgum
12-18-2011, 03:27 PM
What is ball washing? Even that saying is giving me douche chills, cut it out.

It means Fitz lovers are putting his nuts in their mouths and sucking the juice off them, in turn, "ball washing"

ServoBillieves
12-18-2011, 03:28 PM
Back in Black and South Park are upset that an infant continues to ruin their jokes

THATHURMANATOR
12-18-2011, 03:28 PM
CONGRATS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BertSquirtgum
12-18-2011, 03:29 PM
God damn ball washers.

THATHURMANATOR
12-18-2011, 03:29 PM
Back in Black and South Park are upset that an infant continues to ruin their jokes
Yeah wouldn't be surprised if we hear one of them hung themselves on the news.

THATHURMANATOR
12-18-2011, 03:30 PM
God damn ball washers.
God Damn Douchebags.

BertSquirtgum
12-18-2011, 03:30 PM
I'm going out to get a steak dinner now. Hope to read some more ball washing posts when I get back.

THATHURMANATOR
12-18-2011, 03:31 PM
I'm going out to get a steak dinner now. Hope to read some more ball washing posts when I get back.
Who cares? Go harden your arteries why dont ya!!!!

PromoTheRobot
12-18-2011, 03:32 PM
Did you see that 4th Q comeback? The guy's a baller!!

PTR

Cleve
12-18-2011, 03:53 PM
Did you see that 4th Q comeback? They guy's a baller!!

PTR

Garbage time comeback. Fitzpatrick shouldn't have needed to 'comeback' at all against a Florida team at home in cold weather, a team that is in disarray after the sudden firing of the head coach. Instead, Fitzpatrick throws 3 interceptions against 26th worst team in the league.

This was NOT the Packers, Saints or Patriots we were playing - again, the 26th worst team in the LEAGUE!!!! And we made them look like Super Bowl material.

THATHURMANATOR
12-18-2011, 04:00 PM
Cleve missed sarcasm class....

Ginger Vitis
12-18-2011, 04:02 PM
Cleve missed sarcasm class....

Yeah someone tell Cleve to get his sarcasm detector fixed..lol

Captain Obvious
12-18-2011, 04:05 PM
Hope to read some more ball washing posts when I get back.

Ryan Fitzpatrick is a great QB who has what it takes to lead the the Bills to the SB and if you can't see it.. I don't know what to say

THATHURMANATOR
12-18-2011, 04:07 PM
Ryan Fitzpatrick is a great QB who has what it takes to lead the the Bills to the SB and if you can't see it.. I don't know what to say
DUHHHH AHHAHH DHUUHHHH YOU BALLLLL WASHER...... DUUUHHH AHHH

BADTHINGSMAN
12-18-2011, 04:09 PM
Cleve you need your sarcasm detector fixed.

BADTHINGSMAN
12-18-2011, 04:09 PM
Yeah someone tell Cleve to get his sarcasm detector fixed..lol

Done. :up:

BertSquirtgum
12-18-2011, 05:45 PM

He is a really good. I was wrong about him. Can't wait until he brings us a super bowl championship. :thurm2:

ZEUS
12-18-2011, 08:03 PM
You still think he is the Bills' "franchise" qb? He is the worst. Nothing more than a back up as I've said all along. I can't wait to see what excuses you can guys can come up with.

I had my suspicions, but came to realize what a total idiot you are when you said you thought J.P. Losman was a good qb and the Bills f'd him up. You hate Fitz, we get it. You're also too stupid to see all the other problems on the team. They couldn't even make a chip shot field goal today. You'll find a way to blame Fitz for that too.

BertSquirtgum
12-18-2011, 08:29 PM
I had my suspicions, but came to realize what a total idiot you are when you said you thought J.P. Losman was a good qb and the Bills f'd him up. You hate Fitz, we get it. You're also too stupid to see all the other problems on the team. They couldn't even make a chip shot field goal today. You'll find a way to blame Fitz for that too.
Fitzputrid ball washer here. I said JP Losman could have been good but was ruined by the horrible Bills organization.

B-DON
12-18-2011, 08:52 PM
You say you couldn't care any less about this team yet you're here posting on a Bills website. Lol. Just go away already. Hands down you're the worst poster this board has ever seen.

BertSquirtgum
12-18-2011, 08:55 PM
Haters gonna hate. Do you think I care what some **** on a message board think about my posts? Too funny.

THRILLHO
12-18-2011, 09:00 PM
http://www.visualphotos.com/photo/2x2658554/a_golfer_uses_a_golf_ball_washer_to_remove_the_cb007994.jpg

^Ball washer.

B-DON
12-18-2011, 09:07 PM
Haters gonna hate. Do you think I care what some **** on a message board think about my posts? Too funny.
Well you obviously do since you keep coming back to defend your grade school level posts. Only thing funny is the lack of intelligence coming from a guy I'm assuming is older than 13. Hard to gauge by your insightful posts though.

BertSquirtgum
12-18-2011, 09:08 PM
Are you going to wrap yourself up in your boyfriend Fitzputrid's beard when you go to sleep tonight?

Captain Obvious
12-18-2011, 09:12 PM
Interesting in JerkMyNuts mind anyone who criticizes him is automatically a fitzpatrick ballwasher

mrbojanglezs
12-18-2011, 09:15 PM
Ummm this thread is ****ing stupid

BertSquirtgum
12-18-2011, 09:15 PM
If my posts were so bad I wouldn't have 9,000 rep point fellas. Get over it. I ain't going no where. You don't like my posts? Too bad. Ignore me.

BertSquirtgum
12-18-2011, 09:16 PM
Interesting in JerkMyNuts mind anyone who criticizes him is automatically a fitzpatrick ballwasher
Fitzputrid ball washer.

EricStratton
12-18-2011, 09:17 PM
If my posts were so bad I wouldn't have 9,000 rep point fellas. Get over it. I ain't going no where. You don't like my posts? Too bad. Ignore me.

Wow, throwing around Rep point stats.

I guess you told him.

BertSquirtgum
12-18-2011, 09:19 PM
Wow, throwing around Rep point stats.

I guess you told him.
ball washer

EricStratton
12-18-2011, 09:20 PM
ball washer

I don't recall ever posting an opinion on Fitz so I don't think I qualify.

BertSquirtgum
12-18-2011, 09:23 PM
posting just to tell me I suck at posting and everyone hates me is pretty awesome. it proves you're a fitzputrid ball washer.

EricStratton
12-18-2011, 09:25 PM
posting just to tell me I suck at posting and everyone hates me is pretty awesome. it proves you're a fitzputrid ball washer.

You seem pretty insecure if you think everyone hates you.

Cheer up.

ParanoidAndroid
12-18-2011, 10:06 PM

I wouldn't care except this is a public forum and you make Bills fans look bad. Take a hint and look at the trend in this thread.

Maybe you're just angry and drunk, but you're making yourself look stupid.

Just sayin.'

BertSquirtgum
12-18-2011, 10:18 PM
Hey Andy. Why bother posting about me? I don't care what you think. This thread is about you Fitzputrid ball washers and whether you want to continue cleaning the ball sweat off of his nuts for being such a great quarterback.

B-DON
12-18-2011, 10:24 PM
Hey Andy. Why bother posting about me? I don't care what you think. This thread is about you Fitzputrid ball washers and whether you want to continue cleaning the ball sweat off of his nuts for being such a great quarterback.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha Another classic post. Keep em coming.

BertSquirtgum
12-18-2011, 10:29 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahaha Another classic post. Keep em coming.

How are those hot dogs treating you?

Bill Cody
12-18-2011, 11:03 PM
You seem pretty insecure if you think everyone hates you.

Cheer up.

No he's very secure in accepting hatred, probably used to it from daily life. His posts are negative, vulgar and juvenile, mostly worthless. But sadly he's pretty accurate about Fitz.

BertSquirtgum
12-18-2011, 11:22 PM
I was accurate about Gailey's play calling too. I have been complaining about it since the Eagles game. I got ripped apart because people were just so happy to win but his calls have been garbage since the second half of the Eagles game. Gailey needs to be fired and the Bills should consider admitting their mistake in signing Fitz by terminating his contract. Just like Carolina did with Delhomme and the Browns did with Anderson.

ZEUS
12-19-2011, 05:15 AM
It means Fitz lovers are putting his nuts in their mouths and sucking the juice off them, in turn, "ball washing"

Sounds like you have some homo erotic fantasy going on here. Your posts make you sound like you're about 16 years old, so maybe you'll grow out of these fantasies, if you haven't acted on them already.

X-Era
12-19-2011, 05:26 AM
At 10 mill per, he got average Starting NFL QB money and if you look at the whole season with him, that's about what he is.

Early on he looked very much worth it, now he's settled down to be just average again.

That's what an average QB costs, whether we need a better than average QB is another question.

Ginger Vitis
12-19-2011, 05:29 AM
, now he's settled down to be just average again.

Over the last month fitz hasn't even been average

RedEyE
12-19-2011, 07:47 AM
Fitz has only give us maybe two complete games this year. New England and KC.

He is part of the problem and he has to go.

THATHURMANATOR
12-19-2011, 08:02 AM
He is a really good. I was wrong about him. Can't wait until he brings us a super bowl championship. :thurm2:
WERE YOU?? :thurm2:

Cleve
12-19-2011, 08:56 AM
The mark of a great QB is consistency. Fitzpatrick has more bad games than good games. There's a reason why the Rams and the Bengals passed on him. Do you think that if EITHER team thought he had starting, or championship QB potential, they would have let him go?

Why do the Bills keep thinking they're 'smarter' than these other teams? They keep doing the 'different' thing and keep getting burned for it.

Philagape
12-19-2011, 08:59 AM
Next to destroying the Bills' season, the worst part about Fitz's regression is it makes Beavis look like he actually knew what he talking about.
When kids just go around saying things suck, they're bound to accidentally get one right now and then. Like the proverbial broken clock.

better days
12-19-2011, 09:04 AM
Maybe his beard is getting in the way of his eyes?

You may be on to something here. It seems the fuller his beard gets, the worse he plays.

Jan Reimers
12-19-2011, 09:10 AM
We all know the Bills do a horrible job of re-signing and extending their own players. Fitz is just the latest in a long line of Kelsay-like signings, where they grossly overpay for mediocre players.

Meanwhile, good players like Stevie and Freddie sit there, like many before them, seemingly unappreciated, with no new contracts, just waiting to get the Hell out of Dodge.

Historian
12-19-2011, 09:20 AM
We all know the Bills do a horrible job of re-signing and extending their own players. Fitz is just the latest in a long line of Kelsay-like signings, where they grossly overpay for mediocre players.

In the middle of a season, lol.

Meanwhile, good players like Stevie and Freddie sit there, like many before them, seemingly unappreciated, with no new contracts, just waiting to get the Hell out of Dodge.

Joe Cribbs comes to mind.

As does Ahmad Rashad, Walace Francis, and host of others.

ddaryl
12-19-2011, 09:23 AM
that contract is a decent deal for all.. Fitz is still better then anyone we've had in over a decade

it's basically a 3 year deal that pays him average QB money and it doesn't do anything from keeping us from grooming a QB under him.

Our issues on D are still a bigger worry.

Mahdi
12-19-2011, 11:10 AM
So you're making "told you so" threads?

How about your thoughts on CJ Spiller? Care to retract them?

OpIv37
12-19-2011, 11:16 AM
Why do the Bills keep thinking they're 'smarter' than these other teams? They keep doing the 'different' thing and keep getting burned for it.

They don't do it because they think they're smarter. They do it because it's cheaper than drafting or signing top-tier players. I don't think they have any delusions that these guys are going to be better, but it "fills" a hole at a reasonable price.

And the Bills will continue to do business like this as long as Ralph is the owner.

OpIv37
12-19-2011, 11:23 AM

This scenario gets really old.

1. Someone says something critical of the team.
2. Half the board piles on them because they simply don't want to deal with reality.
3. The poster who was critical turns out to be right, despite all the crap he took when he said it.
4. Half the board piles on him for pointing out that he was right, and accuse him of making "I told you so" threads or of caring more about being right than the team winning.

Mahdi
12-19-2011, 11:33 AM

2. Half the board piles on them because they simply don't want to deal with reality.
3. The poster who was critical turns out to be right, despite all the crap he took when he said it.
4. Half the board piles on him for pointing out that he was right, and accuse him of making "I told you so" threads or of caring more about being right than the team winning.
That's not my point, my point is that someone is making an "I told you so thread" when he himself was dead wrong about another of our players.

Course he is not the only one, a ton of people on this board were calling Spiller a bust.

OpIv37
12-19-2011, 11:34 AM
That's not my point, my point is that someone is making an "I told you so thread" when he himself was dead wrong about another of our players.

Course he is not the only one, a ton of people on this board were calling Spiller a bust.

He had one average game and one good game- that doesn't mean he's not a bust.

PTI
12-19-2011, 11:43 AM
I was accurate about Gailey's play calling too. I have been complaining about it since the Eagles game. I got ripped apart because people were just so happy to win but his calls have been garbage since the second half of the Eagles game. Gailey needs to be fired and the Bills should consider admitting their mistake in signing Fitz by terminating his contract. Just like Carolina did with Delhomme and the Browns did with Anderson.

I would swear I typed this if there was no name next to it.

Mr. Pink
12-19-2011, 11:46 AM
He got his money and lost any incentive to play better.

It's not like he's the first guy to take the money from this franchise and laugh all the way to the bank.

BertSquirtgum
12-19-2011, 11:52 AM

I was wrong but I'm not completely sold on him yet. I realized that it's probably not Spiller. It's just the fact that Gailey sucks and won't use him.

B-DON
12-19-2011, 01:29 PM

If it were anyone else who started this thread, I would 100% agree with you. Problem is, hurk is the worst poster on this board by a mile and has been wrong or ridiculously immature in 99% of his posts. You can't just throw **** out there and then say I told u so when 1 out 99 actually comes to fruition.

ddaryl
12-19-2011, 01:36 PM
I honeslty believe we shold of paid Fitz twice as much.. I'm just not seeing a big enough gasket blow for my tastes

BertSquirtgum
12-19-2011, 01:40 PM
I honeslty believe we shold of paid Fitz twice as much.. I'm just not seeing a big enough gasket blow for my tastes

Kids. This is why you don't do drugs.

Mahdi
12-19-2011, 02:31 PM
He had one average game and one good game- that doesn't mean he's not a bust.
The last two games have been good and amazing.
91 yards on 12 carries is about 7.5 ypc, add to that 9 receptions for 75 yards. That is a special day.

Without even looking at the stats though, the way he ran, breaking tackles and looking very elusive should tell you that he is not a bust. His success will always depend on the circumstances around him. Blocking, playing with or without a lead, how our passing game is going etc.

OpIv37
12-19-2011, 02:57 PM
The last two games have been good and amazing.
91 yards on 12 carries is about 7.5 ypc, add to that 9 receptions for 75 yards. That is a special day.

Without even looking at the stats though, the way he ran, breaking tackles and looking very elusive should tell you that he is not a bust. His success will always depend on the circumstances around him. Blocking, playing with or without a lead, how our passing game is going etc.

again: two games. Lots of bad players have had 2 good games. I love it how, in your mind, two good games somehow outweigh the last 28 games of not doing jack ****.

SABURZFAN
12-19-2011, 03:10 PM
Hands down you're the worst poster this board has ever seen.

not even close. acehole and yordad, aka better days, are light years ahead.

better days
12-19-2011, 03:17 PM
not even close. acehole and yordad, aka better days, are light years ahead.

Well, I have told you NUMEROUS times, I am not yordad.

If you don't like my posting fine, but at least I post about FOOTBALL. Have you EVER done that yourself?

Pinkerton Security
12-19-2011, 03:19 PM
Kids. This is why you don't do drugs.

LOL ignorance is a wonderful thing, and you have lots of it!

Pinkerton Security
12-19-2011, 03:21 PM
If it were anyone else who started this thread, I would 100% agree with you. Problem is, hurk is the worst poster on this board by a mile and has been wrong or ridiculously immature in 99% of his posts. You can't just throw **** out there and then say I told u so when 1 out 99 actually comes to fruition.

agreed.

SABURZFAN
12-19-2011, 03:22 PM
Well, I have told you NUMEROUS times, I am not yordad.

:liar:

better days
12-19-2011, 03:51 PM
:liar:

Like I said, I have NEVER seen you post about FOOTBALL. EVER.

I don't know what yordad ever did that I would not admit to being him if I were because I have never read one of his posts. If I were him, I would say so.....but I'm NOT.

THATHURMANATOR
12-19-2011, 03:57 PM
I think better days is Yordad under a new alias!

SABURZFAN
12-19-2011, 04:03 PM
I think better days is Yordad under a new alias!

me too

Luisito23
12-19-2011, 04:27 PM
LOL

Bill Cody
12-19-2011, 04:34 PM

I don't know what yordad ever did that I would not admit to being him if I were because I have never read one of his posts. If I were him, I would say so.....but I'm NOT.

Yordad was a LICKER. I hope you're not him because some of us hated the JP lickers. Sounds like Hurkey was a closet licker.

ParanoidAndroid
12-19-2011, 04:36 PM

You care what I think. Otherwise you wouldn't be so concerned that I might still think Fitz is a decent QB.
But....Ok. You don't have to take some friendly advice if you don't want. There's a better way to have this conversation but you're too....... whatever..... to see it. People might be more receptive if you stop acting like a jerk.

BillsFever21
12-19-2011, 05:20 PM
If you can find posts where anybody declared Fitz a franchise QB, I'd like to see them.

Serviceable? Yes.
Sign him? Yes.
Franchise? No.

Unfortunately since he signed his new contract he hasn't even played up to the 'serviceable' level.

Actually there were maybe a small percentage of people who were labeling him a franchise QB. You will have that small segment of fans who overrate some or all of their players with any team though.

But yes for the majority of us this post is spot on. I saw him as a serviceable QB who was worth keeping around for a a couple years or so for around 7 million a season until we had a replacement groomed for him since he was average and had the ability to keep us in the games and not lose us too many. Since he got his payday he's been like a lot of players where it doesn't even seem like he cares anymore though.

Unfortunately the Bills lousy front office jumped the gun once again and grossly overpaid for him and since then he has been absolutely terrible. I knew there wasn't any chance he would even be close to keeping up the same pace as the first month but I figured he would fall back into an average status comparable to last season. Since then he has been one of the worse starting QB's on any team in the league though. The Bills really screwed the pooch once again.

better days
12-19-2011, 05:36 PM
Yordad was a LICKER. I hope you're not him because some of us hated the JP lickers. Sounds like Hurkey was a closet licker.

I am not yordad, but I was a fan of Losman over Trent. I thought Losman had potential when the Bills drafted him, but I heard he was lazy did not put in enough effort to better himself. After hearing that, I could not wait for the Bills to rid themselves of both him & Edwards.

I think most people underestimate how much effort is needed top be a GOOD NFL QB. Trent Dilfer could have been one of the best, but he admits he never put in the effort while in Tampa.

Brady & Manning are both renowned for the amount of work they put in & that is the reason they are both great & it is the reason Tebow will be great one day. Nobody will outwork Tebow.

YardRat
12-19-2011, 06:25 PM
If my posts were so bad I wouldn't have 9,000 rep point fellas.

We could fix that for you, if we really wanted to.

BertSquirtgum
12-19-2011, 06:33 PM
We could fix that for you, if we really wanted to.

tough guy eh?

BertSquirtgum
12-19-2011, 06:39 PM

What exactly was I licking?

Bill Cody
12-19-2011, 07:50 PM
What exactly was I licking?

Probably what you usally lick.

You said you liked Losman and that he was ruined by bad coaching. That was excuse #5283 in the LICKERS portfolio. You like to talk about Fitz BALL WASHERS, maybe because you're still projecting your Losman man love after all these years. Ask Sabs, he'll tell you, these lickers are like zombies. You think you've killed them all off and the next thing you know you've got guys posting with white moutaches about Losman deep balls and bad coaching. Now I hear Yordad might be back? Yikes!

BertSquirtgum
12-19-2011, 08:25 PM
GAY

Mr. Pink
12-19-2011, 08:27 PM

If rep here really mattered then I would be the worst poster in the history of Billszone.

Rep is absolutely meaningless.

YardRat
12-19-2011, 08:32 PM
If rep here really mattered then I would be the worst poster in the history of Billszone.

Well....ummmmm....since you brought it up...

YardRat
12-19-2011, 08:33 PM
tough guy eh?
Everybody's a tough guy on the intraweb. Some just happen to actually buy into it.

Mr. Pink
12-19-2011, 08:34 PM
Well....ummmmm....since you brought it up...

A mod needs to give someone insanely huge rep power again...I've gained back like 30k in rep points since I told Bill Brasky to neg me to oblivion. I'm not liking that I'm climbing back to zero.

YardRat
12-19-2011, 08:39 PM
GAY

http://www.fugly.com/media/IMAGES/Random/al-gore-makes-the-internet-rules.jpg

BertSquirtgum
12-19-2011, 08:46 PM
This thread lasted longer than I thought it would. Keep it up with all the non sense.

SABURZFAN
12-20-2011, 02:47 PM

are too....

SABURZFAN
12-20-2011, 02:48 PM
I am not yordad, but I was a fan of Losman over Trent.

if you say so, yordad.

SABURZFAN
12-20-2011, 02:50 PM
Probably what you usally lick.

You said you liked Losman and that he was ruined by bad coaching. That was excuse #5283 in the LICKERS portfolio. You like to talk about Fitz BALL WASHERS, maybe because you're still projecting your Losman man love after all these years. Ask Sabs, he'll tell you, these lickers are like zombies. You think you've killed them all off and the next thing you know you've got guys posting with white moutaches about Losman deep balls and bad coaching. Now I hear Yordad might be back? Yikes!

all true....

Bill Cody
12-20-2011, 04:20 PM
This thread lasted longer than I thought it would. Keep it up with all the non sense.

What else could there be in one of your threads? Intelligent conversation?:lolabove:

HAMMER
12-20-2011, 05:04 PM
What else could there be in one of your threads? Intelligent conversation?:lolabove:

Every time I read one of HurkeyJerk's posts I get a little dumber.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-20-2011, 06:40 PM
Weelll... In spite of this rather lowbrow thread, I still have to give the Herkman some pos points for doing something very classy at my request last week... So Herkey is not all bad :)

BertSquirtgum
12-20-2011, 07:51 PM
Every time I read one of HurkeyJerk's posts I get a little dumber.

You live inside a whales vagina.

Extremebillsfan247
12-21-2011, 11:50 PM
Whether Fitzpatrick is or is not a franchise QB is irrelevant. This team would be just as horrible without him, if not worse. It doesn't take a genius to realize the problems on this team are much bigger than just a struggling QB. We can sit here and whine about his contract all we want, but it doesn't mean squat, nor will it change anything.

How about getting him receivers that actually know how to run routes properly? Or receivers that actually catch a ball that hits them in the hands? Better yet, how about actually drafting receivers that are actually worth drafting instead of grabbing them from other teams practice squads, or finding them at the local walmart? It might help. But that is what this team does, and people on this board are actually baffled that the team is struggling now. I think certain posters are just looking for another Whitner to cry about. But that's my opinion. :biggrin:

ThunderGun
12-22-2011, 01:49 PM
I'm not too worried about his contract.

He was playing just fine until he lost 2 starting OLinemen. Bottom line is that the contract we gave him is less than what KC gave Matt Cassel, and I'd take him over Cassel any day. Plus, it's not like his contract is so big that we can't draft an elite QB, if we have the opportunity to.

BertSquirtgum
10-08-2012, 03:18 PM
Love this thread.

jimmifli
10-08-2012, 03:25 PM
I'm not too worried about his contract.

He was playing just fine until he lost 2 starting OLinemen. Bottom line is that the contract we gave him is less than what KC gave Matt Cassel, and I'd take him over Cassel any day. Plus, it's not like his contract is so big that we can't draft an elite QB, if we have the opportunity to.

He's one of the cheapest starting QBs not on an entry contract.

Skooby
10-08-2012, 03:28 PM
He's one of the cheapest starting QBs not on an entry contract.

It shows on the field as well.

better days
10-08-2012, 05:35 PM
I think both Losman & Edwards had more supporters than Fitz does. The little support he had is now gone.

imbondz
10-08-2012, 05:37 PM
hated JP Losman, had hope for Edwards, had hope for Fitz.