How do the Fitzputrid ball washers feel about him and his contract now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BertSquirtgum
    • May 2009

How do the Fitzputrid ball washers feel about him and his contract now?

You still think he is the Bills' "franchise" qb? He is the worst. Nothing more than a back up as I've said all along. I can't wait to see what excuses you can guys can come up with.
    Last edited by BertSquirtgum; 12-18-2011, 02:25 PM.
  • BertSquirtgum
    • May 2009

Re: How do the Fitzputrid ball washers feel about him and his contract now?

Maybe his beard is getting in the way of his eyes?

Comment

• Novacane
      • Jul 2002

I was on your case for being so hard on him. I was not sold on him as the QB of the future but thought the jury was still out. Well, you saw if before me and a lot us. He's terrible. I can't stand even looking at the douche anymore.

Comment

• PTI
        Banned
        • Jan 2011

I got kicked of the buffalo Bills message board because they said I was inciting people, but I stood pat on how bad Fitz was the whole time and how bad of a hire Gailey was, and it is funny how many people who complained about me and called me a troll are saying Fitz is bad and needs to go now. I can read what people post there but was banned and cannot post. No warning either, whining losers.
        Last edited by PTI; 12-18-2011, 02:49 PM.

Comment

• YardRat
          Well, lookie here...
          • Dec 2004

If you can find posts where anybody declared Fitz a franchise QB, I'd like to see them.

Serviceable? Yes.
          Sign him? Yes.
          Franchise? No.

Unfortunately since he signed his new contract he hasn't even played up to the 'serviceable' level.
          YardRat Wall of Fame
          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Novacane
            • Jul 2002

Fitz is laughing all the way to the bank. I really don't care. The old bastard Ralph deserves this.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
              • May 2009

I will not be wasting my time searching threads. just because you never said he was a franchise qb doesn't mean nobody did. There were plenty of people calling fitzputrid the next franchise qb.

Comment

• Johnny Bugmenot
                Will not tolerate vandalism.
                • Apr 2006

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts
                I will not be wasting my time searching threads. just because you never said he was a franchise qb doesn't mean nobody did. There were plenty of people calling fitzputrid the next franchise qb.
                Shorter:
                Facts, schmacts. Insert vulgar sex reference here.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by Johnny Bugmenot
                  Shorter:
                  Facts, schmacts. Insert vulgar sex reference here.
                  Longer. This post smells like a dirty hookers bloody end of the month rag after she took a wet **** and it over flowed onto it.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                    • Jul 2002

Oh shut the **** up with these holier than thou threads already.

Excuse us for rooting for our QB when he was actually playing very well.

He sucks dick now. I am sure you are super happy about that.... Hooray for you!!!!

Comment

• ServoBillieves
                      The Voice of Reason
                      • Jul 2007

Hurk, you're an idiot, everyone knows that.

That being said, he's had no help from his 7th string receivers, his "#1" in Stevie who can't catch a ball, and he's been absolutely pathetic, but he should be when these guys can't run routes and can't catch a damn ball.

Those aren't excuses, that's the truth. This is the epitome of the anti-Tebow. Fitzpatrick leads his team and directs calls, he wins games. His teammates fail around him (or ****, just get severely injured) and he's the enemy. Tebow's teammates do fantastic, Tebow ****s the bed for 3 quarters, but it's ALL TEBOW!!!!! once the game is over because he completed one of his 38 passes.

I'm no Fitzpatrick lover, hell I laugh at the fact that some consider him the future, but saying he's a bum... man, you must've missed the first few games of the season because he was doing a great job. The problem is, when you hire a college coach, and you run a college system, NFL coaches, teams, and players are going to realize what you're doing and go chocolate on your vanilla offense.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
                      Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                        • May 2009

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                        Oh shut the **** up with these holier than thou threads already.

Excuse us for rooting for our QB when he was actually playing very well.

He sucks dick now. I am sure you are super happy about that.... Hooray for you!!!!
                        Are you mad because you were wrong or because I was right?

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                          • May 2009

Originally posted by ServoBillieves
                          Hurk, you're an idiot, everyone knows that.

That being said, he's had no help from his 7th string receivers, his "#1" in Stevie who can't catch a ball, and he's been absolutely pathetic, but he should be when these guys can't run routes and can't catch a damn ball.

Those aren't excuses, that's the truth. This is the epitome of the anti-Tebow. Fitzpatrick leads his team and directs calls, he wins games. His teammates fail around him (or ****, just get severely injured) and he's the enemy. Tebow's teammates do fantastic, Tebow ****s the bed for 3 quarters, but it's ALL TEBOW!!!!! once the game is over because he completed one of his 38 passes.

I'm no Fitzpatrick lover, hell I laugh at the fact that some consider him the future, but saying he's a bum... man, you must've missed the first few games of the season because he was doing a great job. The problem is, when you hire a college coach, and you run a college system, NFL coaches, teams, and players are going to realize what you're doing and go chocolate on your vanilla offense.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
                          and we have the first Fitzputrid ball washer post. Who else?

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                            • Jul 2002

This thread is a ******.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
                              The Voice of Reason
                              • Jul 2007

There's no arguing with morons, I understand that, but I truly have to say that I am in no way shape or form a fan of Fitzpatrick as our "franchise QB" but you continue to not read the full post. The Bills have been DECIMATED by injuries, and if you're going to blame it all on Fitzy, then you're an idiot.

We threw to Derek Hagan the most today. DEREK HAGAN. Remember when he was with us in camp and was looking good? Oh wait, he wasn't there. Brad Smith is listed as a QB and he's one of our WR's. Roscoe and Marcus didn't even get to play this season, where Donald Jones was also injured, we had to sign Ruvell Martin. Scott Chandler got injured ala Derek Schouman... I mean dude, you're really going to blame this all on Fitzy? Give me a GOOD reason instead of "drrr, I'm Hurkey and you suck" and I'll listen.
                              Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

Working...
                              X