X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • unpaid_bills
    • Nov 2004

There is one positive

At least Tebow wont make another 4th Quarter comeback vs The Bills. We wont have to relive the experience on ESPN.

I will be back rooting next year, look forward to the moves in FA and the Draft. Hope is all we have. I wouldnt mind a coaching change but realistically dont see us getting a big name guy in here to turn things around. We need to groom some young good coaches with fire. You can finger point right to the head coach, but we need better coaching (and players) across the board.

I think the conditioning needs to be addressed also multiple injuries this year and we just plain looked tired at the end of games. Didnt help matters our Def was usually on the field.

Billieve in 2012.
    Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills .... Bills Mafia for life
  • Philagape
    WIN NOW
    • Jul 2002

Re: There is one positive

Denver can beat the Bills without throwing a single pass.
    "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Luisito23
      Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
      • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Philagape
      Denver can beat the Bills without throwing a single pass.

Or their starting QB, or starting RB...
      "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
      ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
      ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
      ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• BillsFever21
        • Aug 2004

Knowing our luck we will somehow have a lead in the 4th quarter for only the 2nd time in 2 months just so it can happen.

Comment

Working...
        X