Isn't James Jones from the Pack a FA after this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jpdex12
    • Jan 2005

Isn't James Jones from the Pack a FA after this year?

I always thought he had talent but was rotting on their bench with how deep they are at WR...
    Where else would you rather be than right here right now?
  • ServoBillieves
    The Voice of Reason
    • Jul 2007

Re: Isn't James Jones from the Pack a FA after this year?

We trying to replace James Hardy?
    Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• Ickybaluky
      • Jul 2003

He signed a 3-Year/$9.4M deal with Green Bay last offseason, so they have him under contract through 2013.

Jones has a lot of talent, but his concentration lapses at times and his hands can be inconsistent. He has always been a tease player because he is very talented but not reliable. With guys like that it is a risk/reward deal, because the payoff is good if he puts it together but you are not sure he will do so.

Comment

• The King
        Without me it's just Awe so
        • Jun 2004

It's also hard to judge a receiver who's playing with the one of best QBs in the league. When you have someone lesser throwing the ball the chemistry doesnt always result the same way.

Peerless Price comes to mind... Bledsoe made him look like a star, then he goes to Atlanta and couldnt ever find the ball.
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• streetkings01
          • Jul 2006

Meachem might be a better option.
          You can call me streetkings

Comment

Working...
          X