PDA

View Full Version : How long will it take...

northernbillfan
12-21-2011, 10:27 AM
...before B Leonard sets up his own version of BoB? Kind of like and XFL version.

If no one is listening to his suggestions on rule tweaks, he might pull a Vince McMahon and start his own league.

The King
12-21-2011, 10:51 AM
I know he's mentioned he's interested in running this elsewhere.

Which to be honest I am too, it's a solid idea and people love eating up time while at work... The challenge has always been getting people to get involved soley in the game. With the BZ they can come here for a variety of reasons and BorB is a nice add on. BorB as a stand alone doesnt offer enough IMO.

Some great suggestions have come from the people who play the game so all of you are big part in how it expands and adapts. My one area of expertise though, is translating real world ideas and making them work on an online forum. Which has alway been a challenge and I have learned through my failures. I certainly don't apply every idea, but that's only because I have learned a thing or two about what works and what doesn't, I do appreciate all the suggestions whether I use them or not.

Forward_Lateral
12-21-2011, 11:14 AM
I think you should trademark the name.

BLeonard
12-21-2011, 01:59 PM
...before B Leonard sets up his own version of BoB? Kind of like and XFL version.

If no one is listening to his suggestions on rule tweaks, he might pull a Vince McMahon and start his own league.

Nah, I wouldn't do anything without Bedard's blessing.

My ideas are just that: Ideas. If Bedard wants to implement some of them, great. If not, no biggie. Also, just because something wasn't used in the past doesn't mean that it won't be used in the future. It's never bad to put ideas on something down. Even a potentially "bad" idea might have something in it that can be used to create a "good" idea.

-Bill

The King
12-21-2011, 02:16 PM
:up:

northernbillfan
12-21-2011, 04:13 PM
I was just busting your chops. I'm not trying to deflate your enthusiasm for the game.

BLeonard
12-21-2011, 04:20 PM
I was just busting your chops. I'm not trying to deflate your enthusiasm for the game.

Figured as much... No worries... In addition to being a Bills fan, I'm also a Chicago Cubs fan. Add to the fact that I'm a pretty big numbers and debate geek, I've had my share of ball busting... I take it in stride.

Besides, gotta have something to talk about while we wait for people to pick... :cheers:

-Bill

jamze132
12-22-2011, 06:27 AM
Speaking of people picking...

Eh...