• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghz in pittsburgh
    • Aug 2004

"front office shakeup of some sort in Buffalo?"

Inside slant:

Willis McGahee is banged up, but would love to get a piece of the Bills, who traded him to Baltimore earlier in his career. There are some rumblings that a front office shakeup of some sort in Buffalo is not out of the question. C.J. Spiller is breaking a few longer runs recently. You have to like Denver's chances of getting plenty of hits on Ryan Fitzpatrick.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Truthfully, I hate to see another whole sale change at One Bills Drive so soon, though I don't like what's happenning out on the field either. Maybe it's minor changes, but say Nix is fied or retired, a new GM means new philosophy and possibly new coaching stuff. Man what a mess ...
  • Mr. Pink
    Peterman Sucks!
    • Mar 2006

Re: "front office shakeup of some sort in Buffalo?"

They need a shakeup, this group is a colossal failure.

I'd rather start over, again, now then waste another year or two on this group of schmucks.

Comment

• SabreEleven
      • Aug 2002

Until the Ralph sells the team it will be the definition of Insanity as the rule at OBD.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!

I'd rather start over, again, now then waste another year or two on this group of schmucks.
        The only problem is that Ralph will replace them with another group of schmucks.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• SabreEleven
          • Aug 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
          The only problem is that Ralph will replace them with another group of cheap schmucks.
          I made an addition.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
            Peterman Sucks!
            • Mar 2006

Originally posted by OpIv37
            The only problem is that Ralph will replace them with another group of schmucks.

Most likely, but he could get lucky again like with Marv and Polian.

I'm of the opinion that an unknown is always greater than something that is proving to be a failure.

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

Most likely, but he could get lucky again like with Marv and Polian.

I'm of the opinion that an unknown is always greater than something that is proving to be a failure.
              I have my phone at the ready.
              COMING SOON...
              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                Peterman Sucks!
                • Mar 2006

Originally posted by DraftBoy

I've said it for years now but I think you and I could do a better job at assembling a team that can actually win than the guys Ralph has hired to try doing it.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • May 2009

x2

Comment

• better days
                    • Jan 2010

Well, if McGahee wants to beat Buffalo, it is only because he hates Buffalo, not that he hated the trade to Baltimore. He WANTED that trade.

McGahee is an IDIOT, NO other NFL team would have picked him anywhere close to where the Bills did & made him rich.

Comment

• Thurmal
                      • Oct 2005

I've said it for years now but I think you and I could do a better job at assembling a team that can actually win than the guys Ralph has hired to try doing it.
                      Think of if they had polled Bills fans the last decade and used, via democratic vote, the most popular pick as the the team's draft pick rather than what the crappy GM at the time wanted.

We'd have Haloti Ngata instead of Whitner, Orakpo or Matthews instead of Maybin, Rodgers-Cromartie instead of McKelvin, etc.
                      "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

• EDS
                        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by better days
                        Well, if McGahee wants to beat Buffalo, it is only because he hates Buffalo, not that he hated the trade to Baltimore. He WANTED that trade.

McGahee is an IDIOT, NO other NFL team would have picked him anywhere close to where the Bills did & made him rich.
                        McGahee has actually had a pretty successful career and based on where he was drafted, bottom third of first round, he was a good pick from a production standpoint, but a bad pick from a Buffalo needs perspective.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • May 2009

Originally posted by Thurmal
                          Think of if they had polled Bills fans the last decade and used, via democratic vote, the most popular pick as the the team's draft pick rather than what the crappy GM at the time wanted.

We'd have Haloti Ngata instead of Whitner, Orakpo or Matthews instead of Maybin, Rodgers-Cromartie instead of McKelvin, etc.
                          It's sickening

Comment

• better days
                            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by EDS
                            McGahee has actually had a pretty successful career and based on where he was drafted, bottom third of first round, he was a good pick from a production standpoint, but a bad pick from a Buffalo needs perspective.
                            He was worthless his first year. He has been decent since, but he was not worth a first rnd pick.

He is only doing so well in Denver because teams have to respect the fact Tebow is as likely to run with the ball as McGahee is & Tebow averages 1 more yd per carry than McGahee & has 4 more rushing TDs. The Broncos could plug in ANY decent RB in that offense & they would do as well as McGahee.

Comment

• TigerJ
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                              I know it's just an image thing, but if you want to promote yourself to the Bills, you might want to change your moniker to "DraftMAN."
                              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
                              X