PDA

View Full Version : Kim Kardashian

The King
12-22-2011, 07:53 AM
Since we have nothing else cooking over here, here's another fun fact about KK.

Kris Humphries was just voted the NBA's most unlikable player. Her vagina destroys everything it touches. Ask Ray Jay!

meanwhile Lamar Odom is basking is the glory of Chloe!

chernobylwraiths
12-22-2011, 08:01 AM
Maybe there is only a time limit on its affects? Reggie Bush seems to be doing pretty well lately.

mysticsoto
12-22-2011, 08:14 AM
Since we have nothing else cooking over here, here's another fun fact about KK.

Kris Humphries was just voted the NBA's most unlikable player. Her vagina destroys everything it touches. Ask Ray Jay!

meanwhile Lamar Odom is basking is the glory of Chloe!

Who pays attention to the NBA anymore?

The King
12-22-2011, 08:15 AM
Maybe there is only a time limit on its affects? Reggie Bush seems to be doing pretty well lately.

Very true... we should monitor mystic closely and see if his posts go down the crapper.

mysticsoto
12-22-2011, 08:18 AM
Very true... we should monitor mystic closely and see if his posts go down the crapper.

If I was serious about this game, I'd be complaining that you should remain fair and unbiased, and by crapping on my choice based on your biases of her, you lower her intrinsic worth/value to me when it comes to voting time.

But...I don't give a crap so go ahead. She's a hot goddess in my book. I'm sure there are women that you think are hot that I think are total crap...

northernbillfan
12-22-2011, 08:33 AM
Did you just use the term "fun fact"?

Turn in your crown immediately and the keys to the Zone. You may as well turn in your man card too.

mysticsoto
12-22-2011, 08:43 AM
Did you just use the term "fun fact"?

Turn in your crown immediately and the keys to the Zone. You may as well turn in your man card too.

There are quite a few around here that should turn in their man cards and join an All male bang or bucks...

EricStratton
12-22-2011, 08:50 AM
There are quite a few around here that should turn in their man cards and join an All male bang or bucks...

It sounds like you're gearing up to lead the game.

Good luck.

mysticsoto
12-22-2011, 09:04 AM
It sounds like you're gearing up to lead the game.

Good luck.

Wrong...but eager beavers usually are.

Forward_Lateral
12-22-2011, 09:13 AM
My wife watches her stupid TV shows. Kim is the biggest *****/femdouche in the world. If I ever met her, I would punch her square in the jugular.

The fat one is so nice, it's too bad she's a beast.

mysticsoto
12-22-2011, 09:27 AM
Anyone that doesn't want a piece of this (forget personality) is just not a real man in my book:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_zHbr51uZVvQ/TB3SmcU8OII/AAAAAAAAF6w/InAj9QwBEBg/s1600/kim+kardashian+Nud@+playboy+1.jpg

ServoBillieves
12-22-2011, 10:07 AM
Do I like Kim? No. Does anyone care about the Harlem Globetrotters League anymore? Nope, but would I absolutely give it to Kim?

Yes.

EricStratton
12-22-2011, 11:43 AM
Much like the Global Warming issue with Carl I have a feeling this horse will get beaten on and off all year.

chernobylwraiths
12-22-2011, 11:49 AM
Much like the Global Warming issue with Carl I have a feeling this horse will get beaten on and off all year.

nice choice of words

The Jokeman
12-22-2011, 11:59 AM
Anyone that doesn't want a piece of this (forget personality) is just not a real man in my book:

Her face doesn't look all that great in that pic but not sure most guys be looking at her face in the position they'd want to be in with her.

EricStratton
12-22-2011, 12:09 PM
Hotness (the factor we are voting on) is measured in a lot of different ways.

Is she hot to me, no. Would I have sex with her if I came home and she was laying there, of course.

There is a difference.

Forward_Lateral
12-22-2011, 12:11 PM
I don't find her attractive at all. Her ass is 800 times the size of the rest of her. She has big boobs. Wow. So do about a million other chicks in the world.

chernobylwraiths
12-22-2011, 02:29 PM
some of the ways you guys are trying to rationalize her are stupid and in IMO insincere. Hey, if she is annoying to you, I get it. If you think she is a skank, I get it, but to say she is not attractive is just lying. I would hope that all of you who voted her a zero or one also gave the likes of Lindsay Lohan, Kate Gosselin similar numbers. Anybody who gave her a lower hottness number than women like Amanda Knox, Jenna Bush, Hope Solo, Sheryl Crow, and numerous others are just insane.

mysticsoto
12-22-2011, 03:24 PM
some of the ways you guys are trying to rationalize her are stupid and in IMO insincere. Hey, if she is annoying to you, I get it. If you think she is a skank, I get it, but to say she is not attractive is just lying. I would hope that all of you who voted her a zero or one also gave the likes of Lindsay Lohan, Kate Gosselin similar numbers. Anybody who gave her a lower hottness number than women like Amanda Knox, Jenna Bush, Hope Solo, Sheryl Crow, and numerous others are just insane.

Sheryl Crow got really low number from me. She is just ugly. And when you look at all the hotties here, she doesn't seem like she belongs at all!

But I bet you someone probably gave her a high score.

OpIv37
12-22-2011, 03:59 PM
I don't find her attractive at all. Her ass is 800 times the size of the rest of her. She has big boobs. Wow. So do about a million other chicks in the world.

yeah, what's so hot about big boobs or round asses?

:limp:

Crisis
12-22-2011, 05:31 PM
elbows too pointy

YardRat
12-22-2011, 05:36 PM

Don't include the Spin Zone posts...they already started in the crapper.

mysticsoto
12-27-2011, 07:39 AM
Don't include the Spin Zone posts...they already started in the crapper.

Then what does that make yours which are a notch below???

EricStratton
12-27-2011, 08:27 AM

Don't forget that Kim was a solo card, the others had other cards to balance them out in the 2011 ratings.

ZAZusmc03
12-29-2011, 02:57 PM
I would do some filthy things to Kim, but I find Kourtney all around more attractive.

BLeonard
01-07-2012, 08:35 PM
http://eye-on-basketball.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22748484/34232415

Now in his eighth NBA year, Humphries was a member of the Raptors during the 2007-2008 and 2008-2009 seasons. The Nets made their first trip to the Air Canada Centre on Friday night, and the Toronto crowd was lying in wait. A group of fans sitting in the lower-level brought giant cardboard cutout pictures of Humphries' ex-wife Kim and her family. . The images created an immediate stir, leading fellow fans to snap photos of them, as you can see in the shot to the right.

http://sports.cbsimg.net/images/visual/whatshot/kris-kutout.jpg

-Bill

chernobylwraiths
01-10-2012, 08:34 AM
I hope I don't catch something from posting in this thread.