PDA

View Full Version : Selling all of my Bills gear.

more cowbell
12-22-2011, 03:43 PM
I'm selling all of my Bills gear except for my one signed Jim Kelly jersey. I'm fed up and refuse to wear any of my jerseys or even keep my signed Dareus jersey hung up.

Go ahead....bash me for being a traitor...I just don't care anymore. After working for these fools I have way too much stuff and I don't want to look at it.

Things I am getting rid of people may be interested in on this board...PM me and I can go over the details, pics...etc.

1. Signed football from 2011 Training Camp in football case (many many signatures on there)

2. Replica White Spiller Jersey (New Unis) size Large, worn once.

3. Replica Blue Kyle Williams Jersey (New Unis) size large

4. Replica, Blue, SIGNED, Marcel Dareus Jersey

SquishDaFish
12-22-2011, 03:53 PM
Im getting to that point also my friend. Sad thing is I think the wife bought me seasons for XMAS. Ehhhhh...

alnilla
12-22-2011, 04:13 PM
who's bandwagon you jumping on now

SABURZFAN
12-22-2011, 04:23 PM

i'm guessing it'll have lightning bolts on the helmet and jersey.

Jan Reimers
12-22-2011, 04:46 PM
Things I am getting rid of people may be interested in on this board...PM me and I can go over the details, pics...etc.
No thanks. I have thousands of dollars of worthless Bills' s**t already.

Meathead
12-22-2011, 04:54 PM
call me when you have a whammy weenie

Meathead
12-22-2011, 04:58 PM
thats what she said

http://www.bc-acoustique.com/alex/clg/BaDumTish.jpg

more cowbell
12-22-2011, 05:30 PM

I live in San Diego and live/work not even 10 minutes away from the worst stadium in the league. I'll watch the Chargers but there is just absolutely no way I could ever be as into them as I have been for the Bills.

I'm simply going to just watch the NFL for the entertainment factor now. I love the actual game of football, so watching NFL caliber talent compete is fun to watch...as opposed to being absolutely, completely miserable on Sunday's.

more cowbell = a poser :rockon:

Demon
12-22-2011, 06:55 PM
I'm selling all of my Bills gear except for my one signed Jim Kelly jersey. I'm fed up and refuse to wear any of my jerseys or even keep my signed Dareus jersey hung up.

Go ahead....bash me for being a traitor...I just don't care anymore. After working for these fools I have way too much stuff and I don't want to look at it.

1. Signed football from 2011 Training Camp in football case (many many signatures on there)

2. Replica White Spiller Jersey (New Unis) size Large, worn once.

3. Replica Blue Kyle Williams Jersey (New Unis) size large

4. Replica, Blue, SIGNED, Marcel Dareus Jersey

Don't sell it. Put it away. When the team moves in a few years, that's all we'll have for memories that we once had a pro football team.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-22-2011, 07:10 PM
im not going to bash you... I completly understand

but Id not give you a plugged nickle for any thing bills related now :(

Buffalogic
12-22-2011, 07:27 PM
Lol I just hid all my bills stuff in the garage so I don't blame you. I was sick of looking at the full size and the mini helmet, the flag and the parking sign.

OpIv37
12-22-2011, 07:38 PM
Part of me says "I'd like a deal on a Williams jersey."

Part of me says "I'm not wasting any more money on this cluster**** of a franchise."

BertSquirtgum
12-22-2011, 07:56 PM
This is the worst. What a loser post. Get off of this website and ask a mod to delete your name. Pathetic.

more cowbell
12-22-2011, 08:06 PM
This is the worst. What a loser post. Get off of this website and ask a mod to delete your name. Pathetic.

:feedback:

more cowbell
12-22-2011, 08:09 PM

Oh man HurkeyNuts is demanding I get off the Billszone Message board...you're ruining my life buddy! Why am I not surprised you make another appearance?

If you don't want to read what I have to say...then it's simple...don't read it.

Go back to your dorm room at UB, polish off that fake ID...and get together with the frat boys at "The Steer" tonight and blow off some steam.

YardRat
12-22-2011, 08:17 PM
I'd be interested in a Gabe Northern jersey. Seriously.

dannyek71
12-22-2011, 08:17 PM
Go ahead. We don't need people like you.

As much as I hate the people in the organization and what they are doing, I will always LOVE The Buffalo Bills.

Pinkerton Security
12-22-2011, 09:00 PM
Go ahead and become a Chargers fan, they may be a better franchise and a better team but they couldnt a have crappier fan base. No one is as rabid as a Bills fan other than maybe Pack, Steelers, and other blue collar cities. Chargers fans sit the whole game and sip their chardonnay.

Ginger Vitis
12-22-2011, 09:06 PM
After working for these fools

In what capacity did you work for the Bills?

THATHURMANATOR
12-22-2011, 09:07 PM
What a lame thread.

Why do we care if you are a quitter?

That is something you should probably keep to yourself.

Demon
12-22-2011, 09:18 PM
Oh man HurkeyNuts is demanding I get off the Billszone Message board...you're ruining my life buddy! Why am I not surprised you make another appearance?

If you don't want to read what I have to say...then it's simple...don't read it.

Go back to your dorm room at UB, polish off that fake ID...and get together with the frat boys at "The Steer" tonight and blow off some steam.

Although, the guy does have a solid point. You're quitting on the Bills and are willing to give up all your Bills stuff. Which is your right. You can do whatever you want and support who ever you want, but, wouldn't one of the first things you do when you quit is quit the message board that is 100% dedicated to the team?

Also, the other thing is, you bought the stuff because you liked the Bills and supported the Bills. Now that your quitting, you want to make some money on THE BILLS... how does this not make you as bad as Ralph? He is seeking to go to Toronto to make money, you're selling your Bills **** to put $$ in your pocket.

Like i said, box the stuff up and quit as a fan. Stop trying to get attention. Besides, there is a trading/selling forum on Billszone.

more cowbell
12-22-2011, 09:24 PM
What a lame thread.

Why do we care if you are a quitter?

That is something you should probably keep to yourself.

Must have missed the sub-title of my thread.

Thanks for stopping by though.

Beebe
12-22-2011, 09:24 PM
Don't give up now, I'm a BILLS fan and I live in LOS ANGELES and every week I have to go up against raider,cowgirl,charger fans. Every Monday and Friday at work I wear my BILLS jerseys and I have a tatoo of the BILLS on my right arm they even tell me that they respect me more for staying with my team even after all those losing seasons . The way I see it every time we lose I see it like a bad hangover you say your not going to drink again but you do. SO DON'T BE A LITTLE ***CH AND KEEP YOUR HEAD UP.

more cowbell
12-22-2011, 09:26 PM
Although, the guy does have a solid point. You're quitting on the Bills and are willing to give up all your Bills stuff. Which is your right. You can do whatever you want and support who ever you want, but, wouldn't one of the first things you do when you quit is quit the message board that is 100% dedicated to the team?

Also, the other thing is, you bought the stuff because you liked the Bills and supported the Bills. Now that your quitting, you want to make some money on THE BILLS... how does this not make you as bad as Ralph? He is seeking to go to Toronto to make money, you're selling your Bills **** to put $$ in your pocket.

Like i said, box the stuff up and quit as a fan. Stop trying to get attention. Besides, there is a trading/selling forum on Billszone.

Not trying to get attention, I could go without attention from people on a message board my friend. Simply trying to get rid of some Bills stuff...didn't know about the trade/sell forum...feel free to knock your socks off and move this thread there. Don't care.

more cowbell
12-22-2011, 09:26 PM
Don't give up now, I'm a BILLS fan and I live in LOS ANGELES and every week I have to go up against raider,cowgirl,charger fans. Every Monday and Friday at work I wear my BILLS jerseys and I have a tatoo of the BILLS on my right arm they even tell me that they respect me more for staying with my team even after all those losing seasons . The way I see it every time we lose I see it like a bad hangover you say your not going to drink again but you do. SO DON'T BE A LITTLE ***CH AND KEEP YOUR HEAD UP.

Where do you watch the games in LA or do you have ticket?

more cowbell
12-22-2011, 09:27 PM
I'd be interested in a Gabe Northern jersey. Seriously.

I second that dude. Guy was lights out whenever he played the Raiders for some reason...

more cowbell
12-22-2011, 09:28 PM
Go ahead and become a Chargers fan, they may be a better franchise and a better team but they couldnt a have crappier fan base. No one is as rabid as a Bills fan other than maybe Pack, Steelers, and other blue collar cities. Chargers fans sit the whole game and sip their chardonnay.

That I will never argue with.

Beebe
12-22-2011, 09:31 PM
Yeah I have the NFL ticket you can come over my house and watch game.I just order more jerseys.

T-Long
12-22-2011, 09:32 PM
Love my Bills, even if I hate them at the same time. Still got the flag waiving outside my house in central PA and will have it up all year round. My son will still wear his jacket and jersey, and my daughter loves her cheerleading outfit and has to wear it every Sunday. And Santa is bringing my son 90% of Bills stuff for his room....things will eventually turn around...and when it does...I'll be glad I never jumped ship.

BertSquirtgum
12-22-2011, 09:40 PM

I'm 28 years old guy. Only losers quit.

more cowbell
12-22-2011, 09:40 PM
Love my Bills, even if I hate them at the same time. Still got the flag waiving outside my house in central PA and will have it up all year round. My son will still wear his jacket and jersey, and my daughter loves her cheerleading outfit and has to wear it every Sunday. And Santa is bringing my son 90% of Bills stuff for his room....things will eventually turn around...and when it does...I'll be glad I never jumped ship.

I went to college down there so i know how those fans are. props to you for keeping the flag up

BertSquirtgum
12-22-2011, 09:47 PM
The Bills blow but I still have my hand made wooden Bills sign in my front yard because I love them. I can't believe what kind of pathetic loser would just quit on a team. Only way I quit on this team is if I die or they move out of New York state.

Demon
12-22-2011, 09:50 PM
The Bills blow but I still have my hand made wooden Bills sign in my front yard because I love them. I can't believe what kind of pathetic loser would just quit on a team. Only way I quit on this team is if I die or they move out of New York state.

That's the difference. You love the Bills.

This guy only liked the Bills.

dplus47
12-22-2011, 09:52 PM
You're allowed to do what you want to do, but I'd suggest just taking a little time off before selling everything. You have every right to be upset, fed up, etc., but it might not last, and then you'll have regrets on top of everything.

Billz_fan
12-22-2011, 10:21 PM
This thread is the proof that if you do decide to quit you don't go public with it. You just kind of do it on your own and see how it goes for awhile. Don't tell anyone, don't post a good bye thread or a thread your selling/giving up everything. You just walk away quietly. chances are no one will even notice you left :D

Then if you change you mind you aren't the guy who quit and came back :laughter: Same thing if you go on a diet. Never tell anyone, then when your eating a pizza 2 days into the diet no one will even know :D

Michael82
12-23-2011, 02:04 AM
I hate quitters! :ill:

When the Bills do finally get back to being good again, we don't want people like you back on the bandwagon, just so you know.

ServoBillieves
12-23-2011, 05:13 AM
20 bucks. Take it or leave it.

TheGhostofJimKelly
12-23-2011, 06:01 AM
So let me get this straight, when the Bills win the Super Bowl, you won't be running running naked down Delaware Avenue with the rest of us?

The King
12-23-2011, 07:28 AM
Just quit on the Bills this season, that's what the players do. So as a fan you have the right to do that too. Come back in Sept with the same blinded optimism and get kicked in the nuts again. That's what I do.

stuckincincy
12-23-2011, 07:56 AM
My one and only Bills trinket is an 8 oz. glass tumbler with the logo silk-screened on it. I got it free from Mobil, in the gas war days.

My plan is to smash it with an accompanying victory yell, when the Bills win a super Bowl. :pirate2:

THATHURMANATOR
12-23-2011, 08:27 AM
Must have missed the sub-title of my thread.

Thanks for stopping by though.
I didn't. Lame thread. YUCK

Novacane
12-23-2011, 08:50 AM
I understand your frustration and don't judge you. As pissed as I am I just can't give up totally. I'm determined to wait the old bastard out. He can't live forever although sometimes it feels like he's going to.

Beebe's Kid
12-23-2011, 09:17 AM
I have to admit...I am sad that I read this. I am sad for reading this. Each side of the argument is sad, the Bills are sad. I am sad that I am actually going to get in the car and go see them play tomorrow.

We were in 1st place in November...1st place...

I guess its funny to see people react so strongly either way. It is getting a little tiring trying to pretend that I give a **** about sports.

Meathead
12-23-2011, 10:45 AM
winners never quit and quitters never root for the bills