X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DrGraves
    • Mar 2008

I really hope

I really hope we are just trying to showcase our young prospects here in Buffalo in an attempt to trade them off for some real players. And I also hope that we pull the trigger on some deals sooner than later because we are going to dig ourselves a hole to deep to climb out of at the rate we're going.

This team is full of inexperienced-talent and experienced-****... not a winning combination. Time to send out Stafford, Roy, Poms with some younger guys and bring in some real players who know how to score and win.
  • SabreEleven
    • Aug 2002

Re: I really hope

"I really hope we are just trying to showcase our young prospects here in Buffalo in an attempt to trade them off for some real players."

What? They aren't trying to showcase their young prospects. The young prospects are playing because they have to or the Sabres wouldn't field a team.

Comment

• DrGraves
      • Mar 2008

I realize there are injuries and roster spots to fill but they could accomplish that by just calling up the top few AHL players... not shuffling through the entire Americans roster.

Comment

• DrGraves
        • Mar 2008

a side note, thank god kaleta is back tonight... get some attitude back.

Comment

• Crisis
          • Aug 2004

yeah we can enjoy 4 more games of kaleta until he's hurt again
          Originally posted by LOSman WINS
          Vanek is Austrian not European
          Originally posted by Prov401
          Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
          Originally posted by better days
          I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• SabreEleven
            • Aug 2002

Originally posted by DrGraves
            I realize there are injuries and roster spots to fill but they could accomplish that by just calling up the top few AHL players... not shuffling through the entire Americans roster.
            do you actually realize how many injuries the Sabres have had? they aren't calling up the Rochester play just for the sake of calling up players. There are NO healthy scratch because all the healthy players have to play.

Comment

• SabreEleven
              • Aug 2002

Listening to WGR, Paul Hamilton said 8 Sabres are out tonight and that is with Kaleta back.

Comment

• DrGraves
                • Mar 2008

Originally posted by SabreEleven
                do you actually realize how many injuries the Sabres have had? they aren't calling up the Rochester play just for the sake of calling up players. There are NO healthy scratch because all the healthy players have to play.
                understood but...

foligno, mcnabb, whitmore, finley, stuart, tropp, szczechura, kassian, brennan, macintyre.... holy crap that an entire team!

Comment

• SabreEleven
                  • Aug 2002

Originally posted by DrGraves
                  understood but...

foligno, mcnabb, whitmore, finley, stuart, tropp, szczechura, kassian, brennan, macintyre.... holy crap that an entire team!
                  I guess you missed the part about 9, I said 9, did I mention 9 Sabres were out at the SAME time...Did you want them to dress below the minimum number of players? did I mention 9 Sabres were out at the SAME time?

Comment

Working...
                  X