PDA

View Full Version : Ralph Wilson talks about Fitz and Toronto series

Coach Sal
12-22-2011, 04:12 PM
http://www.greenfieldreporter.com/view/story/46939970ac5946be974b48d2a1228f21/FBN--Bills-Ralph-Wilson/

SABURZFAN
12-22-2011, 04:19 PM
so The Old Fart wants to continue screwing Bills fans out of a home game to line his pockets. worst ****ing owner ever... :down:

Jan Reimers
12-22-2011, 04:41 PM
Ralph wants us to be patient.

Well, after 12 years of promises, platitudes, and pretentious and pathetic palather, I AM TOTALLY OUT OF F**KING PATIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PromoTheRobot
12-22-2011, 04:43 PM
so The Old Fart wants to continue screwing Bills fans out of a home game to line his pockets. worst ****ing owner ever... :down:

Hey there were 3 friggin' home games the NFL's "greatest fans" didn't want to go to. Typical Bills fan victim-mentality logic. It's comical.

PTR

hammerbillsfan
12-22-2011, 04:45 PM
can this old fart die already?

casdhf
12-22-2011, 04:46 PM
Well I agree, but why not put the Toronto game in December?

Meathead
12-22-2011, 04:53 PM
i support the toronto games, have to if you want the team to stay in bflo, but why in the world dont they make it a december game?

i guess one reason is for most of the past decade plus the bills have been basement dwellers by that time but still ...

SABURZFAN
12-22-2011, 05:32 PM
Hey there were 3 friggin' home games the NFL's "greatest fans" didn't want to go to. Typical Bills fan victim-mentality logic. It's comical.

PTR

and have YOU been to every home game this past year?

SABURZFAN
12-22-2011, 05:36 PM

that old bastard will probably outlive all of us. :mad:

BLeonard
12-22-2011, 05:49 PM
Well I agree, but why not put the Toronto game in December?

Um, because games in December mean nothing for the Bills, which would likely mean low sales in Toronto, exposing the entire project for the sham that it is?

If you remember, when this agreement started, one of the provisions was that they have the Toronto game after the CFL's Grey Cup game... The first two games were played in December.

My guess would be, once they realized that the Bills were out of the playoff picture by that time of the NFL season, they moved it up, in an attempt to maintain fan interest. The 3rd game (last year) was played in Early November, and this year's was played in late October.

The fact is, Canadian fans have no more interest in seeing a meaningless game than fans in Buffalo do... Especially if the ticket prices are exponentially higher.

-Bill

DrGraves
12-22-2011, 05:54 PM
it would be a tragedy if the bills ever were in contention in december and had to play a meaningful game in toronto and not orchard park.... i'm pretty sure fans would riot.

wmoz11
12-22-2011, 05:57 PM
A 90-year old man is preaching patience? **** that. I wasn't old enough to enjoy the "glory days" (if you can even call losing 4 Super Bowls in a row that). My entire life has been riddled with Buffalo Bills failure.

I ran out of patience about 8 years ago.

DrGraves
12-22-2011, 06:00 PM
**** you Ralph.

BLeonard
12-22-2011, 06:01 PM

PTR

SkyDome also has 19,079 less seats than RWS does... Considering the fact that the highest attendance they have had for a Toronto game is 52,134 (2008 vs Miami) they have yet to sell out one game during the entire series.

Let's pretend that this Sunday was the Toronto game... Do you hoenstly think they could convince 54,000 morons to pay inflated ticket prices to watch a meaningless game on Christmas Eve? Oh and, you have to open the roof too, so the Canadian fans can get the true "feel" for the game.

If the past 3 weeks' games would have meant something, with the exception of draft positioning, and the team hadn't lost 5, then 6, then 7 games in a row, in the process failing to make the playoffs for the 12th year in a row, maybe people would think going to a game was more worth their while.

When they can legitamately sell out ONE game in the Toronto Series (meaning actually sell all of the tickets) let alone a game after a seven game losing streak, THEN you might have a point.

-Bill

TigerJ
12-22-2011, 06:25 PM
I agree on putting the Toronto game in December, and I think they could do it with no problems, but I can see why the Toronto backers of the game might resist putting it in December. Until the Bills actually experience a significant improvement, there is a risk that a December game might be meaningless for the Bills, and maybe for everyone, like the Miami game last weekend. If the game means nothing except draft position, it may be tougher for the Toronto financial backers of game to sell tickets and make the money back that they invested.

PromoTheRobot
12-22-2011, 06:31 PM
and have YOU been to every h don't get to ome game this past year?

I have had 4 seasons since 2003. Since I live 500 miles away I don't get to every game but I sure as heck pay for every game.

PTR

BLeonard
12-22-2011, 07:05 PM
Well, guess it will be "several more years" before I buy Bills merchandise of any kind... Hope Ralph has the "patience" for that, too.

My guess is, if too many fans feel the same way, Ralph's "patience" might not least nearly as long as the fans' "patience" has already lasted.

But, let's go ahead and bring this steaming pile of **** down:

I think that Buffalo can have a very successful franchise embracing Rochester, Buffalo and Toronto as we move forward.

Successful at WHAT is the question. Successful at winning games, or making money for Ralph?

A Rogers spokeswoman said the company had nothing to announce at this time.

Doesn't sound like they are nearly as eager as Ralphie is... I wonder why...

We've got to get receivers. If he hasn't gotten anybody to throw to, he's not going to win many games.

So, why then, has Stevie Johnson not gotten an extension? Why was Lee Evans cut loose again?

We think he's a good quarterback, and we're going to stick with him and get him some better players, get him some runners, some tight ends that don't get injured and some wide receivers and we'll be OK.

Didn't he play the "We have no talent" card a couple years back? Didn't they draft a "runner" in CJ Spiller, who Gailey just said a few days ago wasn't "ready" to carry the ball on a full time basis?

We had to lead the league in something, and we do: We lead the league in injuries

Maybe then, you shouldn't have depended on injury-prone players, like Shawne Merriman, Terrence McGee, Roscoe Parrish and guys who have never played an NFL down, like Marcus Easley. Injuries happen... Other teams just have good enough depth and can overcome them, because they are willing to pay players.

By the way, Ralph, you also lead the league in "Longest Playoff Drought." Thought you'd like to know.

Also, didn't Ralph say just last season that a QB in the draft was a "priority?" Pretty sure he said this: http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2010/10/11/1745407/ralph-wilson-drafting-a-qb-is-bills-top-priority

But, now, after a potential 9 game losing streak, we "have our guy," huh?

Oh, yeah, apparently, the Broncos are idiots for drafting Tim Tebow, too: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/04/23/ralph-wilson-rips-tim-tebow-pick-denver-panicked/

Denver panicked. He’s a good player but we had no interest in taking Tebow. We were not moving up to take Tebow.

He also had the following nugget:

Wilson also praised the player the Bills did take, Clemson running back C.J. Spiller.

“I think he was the best player in the draft,” Wilson said. “We’ve been dull for 10 years . . . no excitement. We’ve got to create some excitement.”

The same guy that your head coach said isn't able to carry the ball 20 times a game? Also, now, we need "runners?" Which one is it, Ralph?

Problem is, Ralph doesn't know... More importantly, as long as he makes a profit, he doesn't care.

-Bill

BertSquirtgum
12-22-2011, 07:41 PM
There's the proof. Ralph is surely senile.

don137
12-22-2011, 08:19 PM
I see a lot of Bills fans throwing in the towel after that interview. No Bills merchandise under the tree this year.
Patience RW says?!?! My son was 3 months old the last time the Bills went to the playoffs. He is now in 7th grade.

Skooby
12-22-2011, 08:23 PM
Ralph will meet a real Vampire, get bit and live forever!!

ds1724
12-22-2011, 09:01 PM
I've reached the point where I don't care if it means a theoretical 75% chance of the team moving, Ralph needs to croak or get rid of the team. I'll take the very low odds that a new owner keeps the team in Buffalo at this point instead of enduring this nightmare year after year after year. We're officially the worst franchise in the NFL.

THATHURMANATOR
12-22-2011, 09:03 PM

PTR
You do realize we have sucked for 12 straight years now right?

If this owner would give us ANYTHING the place would be sold out no question every game.

The Toronto series is a necessary evil to bring in additional revenues and I have grown to accept it.

"Typical Bills fan vicim-mentality logic" What horse sh it. Tell that other cities fans would love to lose a home game every year. Give me a ****ing break already.....

PromoTheRobot
12-22-2011, 09:37 PM
You do realize we have sucked for 12 straight years now right?

If this owner would give us ANYTHING the place would be sold out no question every game.

The Toronto series is a necessary evil to bring in additional revenues and I have grown to accept it.

"Typical Bills fan vicim-mentality logic" What horse sh it. Tell that other cities fans would love to lose a home game every year. Give me a ****ing break already.....

Yeah, I know. But don't you find it utterly ironic that Bills fans complain about losing home games to Toronto, but then don't even buy tickets to the games they do have?

I have to disagree with you on your belief that the Bills would sell out if they were even a little bit good. Don't know how old you are but I am in my mid-50's and went to almost every game during the Super Bowl years and EVEN THEN the Bills had trouble selling out December games.

Even playoff games. Even AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES!! Can you imagine the Bills not being able to sell out the game that gets us into a Super Bowl??? Ralph Wilson had to buy the last 5,000 tickets so the Chiefs/Bills AFCC in 1994 would be on TV! The Oilers playoff comeback game was blacked out for heavens sake!

Everyone who gives Ralph a hard time for blacked out games forgets between him, the local TV stations, and some local businesses, they probably bought a million Bills tickets just to lift blackouts in the last 25 years. So yeah, I have good reason to think Bills fans have a woe-is-me victim mentality.

PTR

Crisis
12-22-2011, 09:38 PM
it would be a tragedy if the bills ever were in contention in december and had to play a meaningful game in toronto and not orchard park.... i'm pretty sure fans would riot.

well this is actually a problem i'd like to have... meaningful games in december are a pipedream

trapezeus
12-22-2011, 09:54 PM
more problematic in his interview is that they will pass on a QB yet again. this is like the 2004 draft. A couple can't miss studs and we took losman. This year, same kind of pool of qb's, and they look intent to pass on him.

this reads like after 2008 when they said they were staying with jauron.

he's lucky we are so addicted to the pain.

bigbry
12-22-2011, 10:07 PM

I hope he lives forever.

BertSquirtgum
12-22-2011, 10:30 PM
I hope he lives forever.

I hope he leaves this earth the day after Christmas.

Cleve
12-22-2011, 10:34 PM
Rogers must have lost money on this deal. Why do they want to renew?

mjt328
12-22-2011, 10:37 PM
Ralph is a wrinkled old idiot with giant ears.
Nothing he said made any sense.

We need runners... really? How has drafting (and then trading) Antwain Smith, Travis Henry, Willis McGahee, Marshawn Lynch and CJ Spiller helped us make the playoffs again?

Receivers? Didn't we just trade Lee Evans for peanuts? Isn't our best pass catcher waiting for a new contract? What is the story going to be when we let him walk?

Nothing about a quarterback that overthrows every pass longer than 7 yards?
Nothing about the worst defense in Buffalo Bills history?

You're right Ralph. Just some patience and we'll be fine.

Night Train
12-23-2011, 06:49 AM
The 25 year rebuilding plan...right on schedule.

tampabay25690
12-23-2011, 07:00 AM
The people that ***** are the ones that don't go to the games......
LUV IT

I live in Tampa and still keep my season tickets, I do my part as a Bills fan to try and keep the Bills in Buffalo.....

Last week I watched a stadium ABSOLUTELY empty. Ok the excuse is its cold and the Bills aren't in it. But if you are a Bills fan and you troll around this site then you are a Bills fans and you should do anything to support the team........
OK Im done........

Football is a business, and business is about $$$$$$ plain and simple.....

Do you honestly think Ralph Wilson wants the Bills out of Buffalo??? If you do you are absolutely NUTS.....

To say you can't wait for him to die is the worst thing you can ever say.....Remember KARMA is a ***** too....

Some of you are crazy..

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-23-2011, 07:26 AM
LUV IT

I live in Tampa and still keep my season tickets, I do my part as a Bills fan to try and keep the Bills in Buffalo.....

Last week I watched a stadium ABSOLUTELY empty. Ok the excuse is its cold and the Bills aren't in it. But if you are a Bills fan and you troll around this site then you are a Bills fans and you should do anything to support the team........
OK Im done........

Do you honestly think Ralph Wilson wants the Bills out of Buffalo??? If you do you are absolutely NUTS.....

To say you can't wait for him to die is the worst thing you can ever say.....Remember KARMA is a ***** too....

Some of you are crazy..
TB Im self employed... Ive owned my own business for 23 years.... if I offered a product as bad as the bills do for 12 years, Id have no customers (Empty seats)
if its a business only as you say then they DESERVE empty seats cause they provide a product that is below par

Cleve
12-23-2011, 07:32 AM
Why does no one ask hardball questions of Ralph Wilson Jr? Accuracy seems like a huge barrier/issue for Fitzpatrick. How is improving the surrounding players going to improve his accuracy?

The driverless EZ-GO cart in my signature is more accurate than Fitzpatrick's arm.

mjt328
12-23-2011, 08:08 AM
LUV IT

OK Im done........

Some of you are crazy..

I hate to break it to you, but your "support" will do absolutely nothing to keep the Bills in Buffalo. Someday (I'm afraid), you are going to realize that, when the team picks up and moves to a more profitable market.

Bills fans have filled that stadium without fail for more than a decade, despite missing the playoffs every year. Fans continue to buy merchandise and cheer for them.

The front office has rewarded them by giving a half-*** effort in hiring coaches, scouts, GMs and in signing players. It has rewarded them by snatching away one of eight home games every NFL season.

Bills fans should be proud of themselves for standing behind their team through the good and the bad all these years. But enough is enough. At some point, the ownership needs to repay that loyalty by making a 100% effort towards fielding a championship team. NOTHING LESS.

RedEyE
12-23-2011, 08:21 AM
From a business perspective how could you not expect Ralph to not want to extend it?

But then while you're thinking from this perspective, consider when/if Wilson does sell before he dies. Highest bidder takes this team and I now have no doubt he won't be particular about the new owner and his plans for the future of this team.

THATHURMANATOR
12-23-2011, 08:31 AM
Yeah, I know. But don't you find it utterly ironic that Bills fans complain about losing home games to Toronto, but then don't even buy tickets to the games they do have?

I have to disagree with you on your belief that the Bills would sell out if they were even a little bit good. Don't know how old you are but I am in my mid-50's and went to almost every game during the Super Bowl years and EVEN THEN the Bills had trouble selling out December games.

Even playoff games. Even AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES!! Can you imagine the Bills not being able to sell out the game that gets us into a Super Bowl??? Ralph Wilson had to buy the last 5,000 tickets so the Chiefs/Bills AFCC in 1994 would be on TV! The Oilers playoff comeback game was blacked out for heavens sake!

Everyone who gives Ralph a hard time for blacked out games forgets between him, the local TV stations, and some local businesses, they probably bought a million Bills tickets just to lift blackouts in the last 25 years. So yeah, I have good reason to think Bills fans have a woe-is-me victim mentality.

PTR
Yes I can see the ironic aspect of it.

All I am saying is we do have great fans and we should be upset we lose a home game every year.

I do also think that fans need to realize that if by losing 1 game to Toronto a year ultimately saves the Bills then stop complaining.

I can't blame people for not going to games right now though. What is there to root for at this point after so many ****ty seasons of horrific letdowns and embarrassement.....

:thurm2:

Novacane
12-23-2011, 08:32 AM
Wilson said his only message to fans was "patience" because he projects it's going to take several more years to build a contender

F#CK YOU RALPH

Thurmal
12-23-2011, 08:39 AM
I don't even think he watches games anymore...he is so out of touch.

Fitz has great RBs, and good TE, and some decent receivers. THOSE GUYS AREN'T THE PROBLEM!!!

He just needs some guys to throw to? We could have Jerry Rice, Andre Reed, and Terrell Owens in their primes and 'ole Fitzmagic would still be throwing behind them, above them, in front of them, and into triple coverage.

Novacane
12-23-2011, 08:44 AM
I think he's trying to get it to the point where most people don't give a **** if this team moves out of Buffalo.

OpIv37
12-23-2011, 08:48 AM
Well, guess it will be "several more years" before I buy Bills merchandise of any kind... Hope Ralph has the "patience" for that, too.

My guess is, if too many fans feel the same way, Ralph's "patience" might not least nearly as long as the fans' "patience" has already lasted.

But, let's go ahead and bring this steaming pile of **** down:

Successful at WHAT is the question. Successful at winning games, or making money for Ralph?

Doesn't sound like they are nearly as eager as Ralphie is... I wonder why...

So, why then, has Stevie Johnson not gotten an extension? Why was Lee Evans cut loose again?

Didn't he play the "We have no talent" card a couple years back? Didn't they draft a "runner" in CJ Spiller, who Gailey just said a few days ago wasn't "ready" to carry the ball on a full time basis?

Maybe then, you shouldn't have depended on injury-prone players, like Shawne Merriman, Terrence McGee, Roscoe Parrish and guys who have never played an NFL down, like Marcus Easley. Injuries happen... Other teams just have good enough depth and can overcome them, because they are willing to pay players.

By the way, Ralph, you also lead the league in "Longest Playoff Drought." Thought you'd like to know.

Also, didn't Ralph say just last season that a QB in the draft was a "priority?" Pretty sure he said this: http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2010/10/11/1745407/ralph-wilson-drafting-a-qb-is-bills-top-priority

But, now, after a potential 9 game losing streak, we "have our guy," huh?

Oh, yeah, apparently, the Broncos are idiots for drafting Tim Tebow, too: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/04/23/ralph-wilson-rips-tim-tebow-pick-denver-panicked/

He also had the following nugget:

The same guy that your head coach said isn't able to carry the ball 20 times a game? Also, now, we need "runners?" Which one is it, Ralph?

Problem is, Ralph doesn't know... More importantly, as long as he makes a profit, he doesn't care.

-Bill

I have no problem with not drafting Tebow and I think his NFL success will be short lived.

Other than that, I completely agree with everything. Great post.

OpIv37
12-23-2011, 08:54 AM

First, in those days the stadium capacity was almost 8,000 more than what it is now, so at today's capacity, the stadium would have easily sold out for that Chiefs AFC Championship game.

Second, you have to put the Comeback Game in context.

By coincidence, the Bills played the Oilers in the last game of the regular season, the week before that playoff game against them. And the Oilers kicked our asses. I think the final score was 20-3. Just like now, no one bought tickets because no one thought the Bills could win.

When fans believe in good faith that the Bills have a good chance at winning, the tickets sell.

OpIv37
12-23-2011, 09:01 AM

You're contradicting yourself a little bit here.

It's about the money, and because of that, Ralph doesn't give a **** about Buffalo. He's not from Buffalo and after owning the Bills for 51 years, he still doesn't live in Buffalo.

Does he necessarily want the Bills out of Buffalo? Most likely not, but don't think he's above doing it for the right price either. He has said that he will not move the team while he is alive, and I believe him at least as far as that goes because he could have moved it already if he wanted to. But when he kicks it, he's going to do whatever puts the most cash in his family's hands, and that could very well mean the team is moving.

BLeonard
12-23-2011, 09:12 AM
I have no problem with not drafting Tebow and I think his NFL success will be short lived.

The main reason I posted the Tebow quote was because I found it pretty funny that Ralph had the balls to criticize another team's pick, given the Bills' draft history.

If there's one team that shouldn't be criticizing another team's draft picks, it's the Bills.

-Bill

bigbry
12-23-2011, 09:17 AM
I think he's trying to get it to the point where most people don't give a **** if this team moves out of Buffalo.

Success!

And you people think Ralph doesn't know what he's doing.

OpIv37
12-23-2011, 09:26 AM
Success!

And you people think Ralph doesn't know what he's doing.

Most of us realize that Ralph's a very good business man despite the fact that he's a terrible owner.

Night Train
12-23-2011, 09:43 AM
Most of us realize that Ralph's a very good business man despite the fact that he's a terrible owner.

His business acumen in football is well below the mendoza line.

As the retired Buff News sports editor Larry Felser used to write, Wilson always thought he could bring executives from his insurance business here for a few years to work, since they were already on his payroll. That way he could control them. Footbal experienced, be damned.

He completely freaked when he finally tried to semi-retire and gave control of the team to Tom Donahoe 11 years ago. That failed and he's been reactionary to a fault ever since, closing his inner cirlce to Littman, Brandon & Overdorf. More yesmen.

Everyone else is not trusted.

Novacane
12-23-2011, 09:56 AM
The main reason I posted the Tebow quote was because I found it pretty funny that Ralph had the balls to criticize another team's pick, given the Bills' draft history.

If there's one team that shouldn't be criticizing another team's draft picks, it's the Bills.

-Bill

Seriously. Ralph needs to never speak publicly again.

Ickybaluky
12-23-2011, 10:07 AM

It is even funnier when you consider that Tebow is leading that team to play Buffalo this week, and if Denver wins the game they clinch a playoff spot. Say what you want about Tebow's long-term outlook as a QB, but he will be leading a playoff team this year.

Cleve
12-23-2011, 11:56 AM
Seriously. Ralph needs to never speak publicly again.

Yes, he's clearly becoming increasing erratic and illogical in his public statements.

However, if he does choose to come out in public before the press, the local media should be GRILLING him whenever he appears in public - this team has so many faults, starting from the front office and his 'inner circle' down, that he should be providing answers to hardball questions. The WNY taxpayers who've subsidized his 'free market' enterprise for decades are entitled to answers as to why his management of the team in the last decade has failed so miserably.

better days
12-23-2011, 02:02 PM

Well, for someone that hates Fitz so much , you should have a problem the Bills did not draft Tebow.

Tebow is everything I said he was before he was drafted, a great LEADER & teammate, with a great work ethic & the heart of a CHAMPION.

Others said Tebow would get KILLED in the NFL if he tried to run like he did in College. I said that was NONSENSE, Tebow was as big as any RB in the NFL & just as tough. He played against the BEST Defenses in College playing in the SEC.

This is only Tebows 2nd year in the NFL & he had no offseason & had no practice with the 1st team of the Broncos when he relieved Orton in the Charger game & almost pulled out the win.

Yet Tebow improves week by week. If you think his success will be short lived you will be proven WRONG, just as all of his doubters have been so far.

In 4-5 years, Tebow will be talked about as one of the best QB's in the NFL.

SABURZFAN
12-23-2011, 03:43 PM
A 90-year old man is preaching patience? **** that. I wasn't old enough to enjoy the "glory days" (if you can even call losing 4 Super Bowls in a row that). My entire life has been riddled with Buffalo Bills failure.

I ran out of patience about 8 years ago.

you should have been around for the back to back 2-14 seasons.

OpIv37
12-24-2011, 10:09 AM
Well, for someone that hates Fitz so much , you should have a problem the Bills did not draft Tebow.

Tebow is everything I said he was before he was drafted, a great LEADER & teammate, with a great work ethic & the heart of a CHAMPION.

Others said Tebow would get KILLED in the NFL if he tried to run like he did in College. I said that was NONSENSE, Tebow was as big as any RB in the NFL & just as tough. He played against the BEST Defenses in College playing in the SEC.

This is only Tebows 2nd year in the NFL & he had no offseason & had no practice with the 1st team of the Broncos when he relieved Orton in the Charger game & almost pulled out the win.

Yet Tebow improves week by week. If you think his success will be short lived you will be proven WRONG, just as all of his doubters have been so far.

Yes, Tebow does have all of those things. What he does not have is NFL-level QB talent. What you are witnessing now is an anomaly. It's like when Miami went 11-5 using the Wildcat as a base offense. It's working because NFL teams aren't used to seeing it, but there is a reason why no NFL team has used an offense based around a rushing QB in 50 years. Teams will adjust to Tebow and will start shutting him down.

Remember, we're talking about a guy that does NOTHING for the first 55-58 minutes of the game. The whole thing is predicated on a defense that is capable of keeping him in it until the end. You saw what happens when he plays strong offenses, like the Patriots last week- he just can't keep up.

That being said, the Bills have no run D and I have no doubt that Tebow is going to make us look foolish in a couple of hours. But long-term, this is just a flash-in-the-pan. It's an anomaly that is not sustainable.

OpIv37
12-24-2011, 08:17 PM

WHAT NOW?!?!

Tebow got shut down by a terrible, injury-riddled Bills' D led by the moronic George Edwards.

The formula is out: Have the DT's stay at home and take away the running lane and force Tebow to run outside or throw. If the Bills can do it, better D's will have no problem doing it.

The Bills' O only managed 19 points and Tebow couldn't even keep up.

better days
12-24-2011, 11:45 PM
WHAT NOW?!?!

Tebow got shut down by a terrible, injury-riddled Bills' D led by the moronic George Edwards.

The formula is out: Have the DT's stay at home and take away the running lane and force Tebow to run outside or throw. If the Bills can do it, better D's will have no problem doing it.

The Bills' O only managed 19 points and Tebow couldn't even keep up.

What now is Tebow will Improve. Like I said, in 4-5 years Tebow will be talked about as one of the best QB's in the NFL.

Tebow will have an entire offseason to work out with the team this coming year & Elway said he was personally going to work with him. By the end of nest year you will be eating your words.

And this was the best this Bills defense has looked since the 1st game of the year. I think it was the best game I ever saw Kelsay play.

Fitz on the other hand did not look much better than Tebow.