• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

The Rapture comes to Buffalo

The reason we say the rapture is coming is because we all know what happens with Tim loses a football game. The kid is an absolute gamer and he can never be accused of leaving anything out there when the final whistle blows. We all remember the last time Tebow spoke after a loss and his word became the gospel.
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!
  • Johnny Bugmenot
    Will not tolerate vandalism.
    • Apr 2006

Re: The Rapture comes to Buffalo

The question is, if a rapture happens, and nobody's there to see it, is it still a rapture?

I mean, back two months ago (right after the Toronto Series) they said there were 24,000 tickets still available for this game. Yesterday, when they made the blackout announcement, they said there were 24,000 tickets still available for this game.

In other words, in the six-week period ending Wednesday, they have sold approximately ZERO TICKETS. ZERO. If that doesn't say something about how little the fans care, then I don't know what does.

Comment

• better days
      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Johnny Bugmenot
      The question is, if a rapture happens, and nobody's there to see it, is it still a rapture?

I mean, back two months ago (right after the Toronto Series) they said there were 24,000 tickets still available for this game. Yesterday, when they made the blackout announcement, they said there were 24,000 tickets still available for this game.

In other words, in the six-week period ending Wednesday, they have sold approximately ZERO TICKETS. ZERO. If that doesn't say something about how little the fans care, then I don't know what does.
      Yeah, the fact the game is being played on Christmas Eve & has no meaning has nothing to do with unsold seats.

Hardcore Bills fans will be there, the CASUAL fan will not go to a game in ANY City on Christmas Eve when their team is out of contention.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
        Skoobasaurus-Rex
        • Oct 2011

Going to this game is like having sex with your sister, you might of scored but where are you going with it ?

Comment

• Johnny Bugmenot
          Will not tolerate vandalism.
          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by better days
          Yeah, the fact the game is being played on Christmas Eve & has no meaning has nothing to do with unsold seats.

Hardcore Bills fans will be there, the CASUAL fan will not go to a game in ANY City on Christmas Eve when their team is out of contention.
          Excuses, excuses.

Again, we are talking ZERO tickets. Nobody bought a single-game ticket to this game the past two months. If that doesn't shock you, I don't know what will. You would think that at least a couple thousand people might be interested in seeing the game, especially as an early Christmas gift.

And whose fault is it that the game is meaningless? The team's! The fans are sick of this team, and the zero ticket sales proves it.

Comment

• better days
            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Johnny Bugmenot
            Excuses, excuses.

Again, we are talking ZERO tickets. Nobody bought a single-game ticket to this game the past two months. If that doesn't shock you, I don't know what will. You would think that at least a couple thousand people might be interested in seeing the game, especially as an early Christmas gift.

And whose fault is it that the game is meaningless? The team's! The fans are sick of this team, and the zero ticket sales proves it.
            The reason no more tickets were sold is the HARDCORE fans already have their tickets & as I said, Casual fans will not buy tickets to a game on Christmas Eve for a team not in contention.

In fact the Bengals who are playing for a playoff spot did NOT sell out their game in Cincy this week & have had 6 of the 7 games played there BLACKED OUT. I guess the fans in Cincy would rather watch a LOSING team.

Comment

• User Manuel
              The Artist formerly Known as Lawesome97
              • Nov 2003

I'm a hardcore fan and would love to be at this game, but Christmas eve, loss after loss, hearing the wife byotch about missing dinner with her family....ummm pass. NFL should avoid these games.

Comment

• stuckincincy
                Buffalo Bills Fan
                • Sep 2003

In fact the Bengals who are playing for a playoff spot did NOT sell out their game in Cincy this week & have had 6 of the 7 games played there BLACKED OUT. I guess the fans in Cincy would rather watch a LOSING team.
                The hatred for the owner Brown, the world's worst stadium rip-off, weigh heavy. Those are some reasons why their gate is so poor. Going to see a LOSING team is a Mike Brown feature. 2 maybe 3 winning seasons since he took over from his dead Dad, 2 playoff games, both one and out...since 1990. That's 21 years. Marvin Lewis - anyone with half a NFL brain is astounded that that Smiling Jack(...) still has a job. Only in Cinci...

They could be 14 -0 and I doubt they would sell out. The crowd, as it is, are those poor souls/suckers with good intent and hope who paid for PSLs and season tix. And Mike screwed with them - initially publishing a false seating chart when he got his free pig pen built for him, to get more$ up front for better seats, and then trying to sue PSL season tix holders claiming that they signed on for 10 years of tix purchaces . Both times, he got class-action sued and he lost his grab. Come live here - you would come to the same conclusion.

What ever warts Ralph has, whatever tons of mud gets tossed his way, he is >>>>> better that Brown.
                Last edited by stuckincincy; 12-23-2011, 04:00 PM.
                Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
                  The Voice of Reason
                  • Jul 2007

I am as die hard as they come for the Bills, my fiancee is a huge Steelers fan having grown up there (and actually knowing football facts), and we're attending the Panthers/Bucs game on Christmas Eve... Solve that one.

Point being to me is football is football, and even when shr's wearing her John Beason jersey and we're enjoying our new hometown team, I'll still be missing the Ralph and will constantly be checking scores.
                  Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

Working...
                  X