PDA

View Full Version : Na Na Na hey hey good bye

paladin warrior
12-24-2011, 03:36 PM
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=song+hey+hey+na+na+good+bye&mid=ED656DAC125068A2F0DAED656DAC125068A2F0DA&view=detail&FORM=VIRE1

Crisis
12-24-2011, 03:39 PM
What has to happen for Jets make playoffs? Do they have tiebreaker over cinci?

Jets win and cinci losing next week would mean what?

paladin warrior
12-24-2011, 03:40 PM
:rockout: :lol: :bigwave: :limpclap: :roflmao: Jets horse green s%%T LOST :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :jetsuck: :jetsuck:

BertSquirtgum
12-24-2011, 03:49 PM
maybin's revenge & hendersond. ahahahahaha

Skooby
12-24-2011, 03:54 PM
Gents control their destiny now.

Mike13
12-24-2011, 04:01 PM
I feel a great disturbance in the force, as if a million guidos cried out in unison and were suddenly silenced.

I may jerk off to the very thought.

Skooby
12-24-2011, 04:03 PM
I feel a great disturbance in the force, as if a million guidos cried out in unison and were suddenly silenced.

I may jerk off to the very thought.

No, just a little headache.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkJ_J1Q5aac&feature=youtube_gdata_player

paladin warrior
12-24-2011, 04:08 PM

Jets win and cinci losing next week would mean what? Well Tenn Oakland and Cinn win today all with 8-7 Now Denver and Jets is 8-7 Who going to be 6 and 5 seed ??

BleedinGreenNC
12-24-2011, 04:11 PM
Sanchez is horrible, deer in headlights look everytime. Oh well, Merry Christmas all, congrats on your win.

paladin warrior
12-24-2011, 04:24 PM
Sanchez is horrible, deer in headlights look everytime. Oh well, Merry Christmas all, congrats on your win. Thank you and Merry Christmas BleedinGreenNC

Ginger Vitis
12-24-2011, 05:59 PM

Jets win and cinci losing next week would mean what?

The Jets need to beat Miami and hope the Bengals, Titans and Raiders lose

YardRat
12-24-2011, 06:54 PM
Cincinnati, Oakland and Tennessee all jumped over the Jests, who currently stand ninth in the conference :clap:

Jaydog57
12-24-2011, 07:03 PM
That Jets coach Ryan never stops:

Running back Brandon Jacobs said he had an exchange with Ryan after the game in which the coach approached him, used an expletive and said, "Wait till we win the Super Bowl."

Added Jacobs: "And I told him I'll punch him in the face. I told him out of all these Giants players on this team you're talking to the wrong one. And that was that."

Ryan acknowledged that he and Jacobs "had a private conversation. He doesn't like me; I respect him."

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=311224020

BuffaloBlitz83
12-24-2011, 08:02 PM
Jacobs is an idiot. He sucks and talks more than any giant

madness
12-24-2011, 08:36 PM
JETS, Just End The Season (now)

BleedinGreenNC
12-24-2011, 08:57 PM
Cincinnati, Oakland and Tennessee all jumped over the Jests, who currently stand ninth in the conference :clap:

And where do the Bills stand again?

Crisis
12-24-2011, 09:07 PM

after next week, right with the jets!

BleedinGreenNC
12-25-2011, 07:51 AM
after next week, right with the jets!

Enjoy the record

better days
12-25-2011, 08:34 AM
The Jets need to beat Miami and hope the Bengals, Titans and Raiders lose

Actually, I don't think the Raiders have to lose. If the Raiders win & the Broncos lose to KC, I think the Raiders win the AFC West.

trapezeus
12-25-2011, 11:37 AM
article in my googlenews feed this morning where apparently the JEts FO is seriously concerned that they don't have their franchise quarterback on their roster right now (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82567d34/article/jets-reportedly-unsure-if-franchise-qb-is-on-their-roster). That was only 2 years too late. They should have never built an amazing defense like that and let it rest on a QB who is too young and a very poor decision-maker.

Jet's had their chance at the superbowl two years ago and they pissed it away. the jets are very much like the bills. even when they are doing the right thing, they find a way to f it up.

It's hard to truly hate the jets for that reason alone. but i'd be curious who ends up taking sanchez. i doubt he starts after he leaves the jets.

BleedinGreenNC
12-25-2011, 03:20 PM
article in my googlenews feed this morning where apparently the JEts FO is seriously concerned that they don't have their franchise quarterback on their roster right now (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82567d34/article/jets-reportedly-unsure-if-franchise-qb-is-on-their-roster). That was only 2 years too late. They should have never built an amazing defense like that and let it rest on a QB who is too young and a very poor decision-maker.

Jet's had their chance at the superbowl two years ago and they pissed it away. the jets are very much like the bills. even when they are doing the right thing, they find a way to f it up.

It's hard to truly hate the jets for that reason alone. but i'd be curious who ends up taking sanchez. i doubt he starts after he leaves the jets.

He doesnt deserve to start. The Jets are nothing like the Bills, lets not get it twisted, we have a loud mouth coach, yes, and i hate him with a passion. We have been consistent and made the playoffs.

better days
12-25-2011, 05:04 PM
He doesnt deserve to start. The Jets are nothing like the Bills, lets not get it twisted, we have a loud mouth coach, yes, and i hate him with a passion. We have been consistent and made the playoffs.

I would disagree that the Jets are consistent. Herm Edwards looks like he had the team on track & then he was fired after the team falls short.

Ryan had the Jets looking like they were on the right track, but it was a mirage that could not be sustained due to the CAP, aging players & a QB that looked promising & now has regressed.

The question is, if the Jets fail to make the playoffs this year how much more time does Rex get?

BleedinGreenNC
12-25-2011, 07:45 PM
I would disagree that the Jets are consistent. Herm Edwards looks like he had the team on track & then he was fired after the team falls short.

Ryan had the Jets looking like they were on the right track, but it was a mirage that could not be sustained due to the CAP, aging players & a QB that looked promising & now has regressed.

The question is, if the Jets fail to make the playoffs this year how much more time does Rex get?

I say no more time, he can take Sanchez with him.

Novacane
12-26-2011, 07:31 AM

If neither team makes the playoffs does it really matter?

BleedinGreenNC
12-26-2011, 08:48 AM

Not really, i think its more bragging rights for the fans with the standings

mush69
12-26-2011, 09:02 AM
I knew it was just gonna be a matter of time before the Jets started coming apart from the seams 3 years ago. Living in the same city as their training camp location we have heard the attitudes and demenor of their coach. Rex is a loud mouth and I have always felt he wasn't going to be able to hold back all the attitudes they signed to this team.

BleedinGreenNC
12-26-2011, 11:06 AM
I knew it was just gonna be a matter of time before the Jets started coming apart from the seams 3 years ago. Living in the same city as their training camp location we have heard the attitudes and demenor of their coach. Rex is a loud mouth and I have always felt he wasn't going to be able to hold back all the attitudes they signed to this team.

Aside from Rex having a big mouth, he is a great coach. Its time for Shotty and Sanchez to go, and Rex needs to tone it down. Coming apart at the seams? If thats what it was for the past two seasons i would love to see what they can do if they got their acts together

Novacane
12-26-2011, 11:25 AM
I am so glad Brian Shottenheimer refused to interview for our HC. Never understood why he was considered such a hot commodity.

Luisito23
12-26-2011, 11:30 AM
Never understood why he was considered such a hot commodity.

His last name, plain and simple...

BleedinGreenNC
12-26-2011, 11:51 AM
I am so glad Brian Shottenheimer refused to interview for our HC. Never understood why he was considered such a hot commodity.

Keep those fingers crossed, he may be going to Miami.

Crisis
12-26-2011, 05:37 PM

Yep, he was my Dick Jauron-nightmare hire for that offseason. Not that Gailey was much higher for me at the time...

YardRat
12-26-2011, 05:43 PM
I'm rooting for Cincinnati, Kansas City, NY Giants and maybe even Miami this week.

I want to see the Jets, Denver and Dallas sitting the bench with us for the playoffs.

BleedinGreenNC
12-26-2011, 06:35 PM
I'm rooting for Cincinnati, Kansas City, NY Giants and maybe even Miami this week.

I want to see the Jets, Denver and Dallas sitting the bench with us for the playoffs.

Gives us a chance to get someone better, and another year the Bills miss the playoffs

trapezeus
12-26-2011, 09:16 PM

i meant it more in the vain of never pleasing their fans. my jet friends have the same outlook as bills fans. even when everything is seemingly going right they are like, "they'll find a way to screw this up. i'm not going to get too excited." and then inevitably the team does something to make the fan base lower caution and then wham, it hits them. For us it was 5-2 with 7 straight losses.

For you it was getting every break to stay in that giants game and then he takes a safety with plenty of time and time outs. your conservative OC decided to go throw first. crazy stuff.

madness
12-27-2011, 09:47 AM
Apparently it does. We're supposed to be real upset they put the broom to us... like we didn't see it coming. It's okay when they don't win the SB even though they told the world they would.

<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody id="collapseobj_usercp_reputation"><tr><td class="alt2">
</td><td class="alt1Active" id="p3578747" width="50%">Na Na Na hey hey good bye (http://billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=3578747#post3578747)</td><td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">12-25-2011 08:52 AM</td><td class="alt1" width="50%">Sweep, nuff said</td></tr></tbody></table>

BleedinGreenNC
12-27-2011, 12:50 PM
Apparently it does. We're supposed to be real upset they put the broom to us... like we didn't see it coming. It's okay when they don't win the SB even though they told the world they would.

I dont care about sweeps, if we dont make the playoffs, then i want my team to finish above their rivals.

madness
12-27-2011, 12:56 PM
I dont care about sweeps, if we dont make the playoffs, then i want my team to finish above their rivals.
I really don't care about the standings at that point . I just look forward to watching the rest of the games and look for a tiny possible glimmer of hope for next season. Then I shift into full basketball mode.

paladin warrior
01-01-2012, 05:18 PM
HA HA Jets lost again . Biggest cry baby Rex Ryan:haha: where are you F%%cker herdersonD06:lol: http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...ail&FORM=VIRE1<-- This for u herdersonD06

BleedinGreenNC
01-01-2012, 05:19 PM
And the Jets and Bills will be watching from home together

Michael82
01-01-2012, 05:26 PM
And the Jets and Bills will be watching from home together
Yup, except we were expected to suck this year. You guys were supposed to be Super Bowl contenders! Nice job by Rex Ryan and his loudmouth Jets team! :rofl:

Jaydog57
01-01-2012, 07:49 PM
Rex Ryan after the game : "I'm always going to chase the Super Bowl," Ryan said. "I know I get criticized for it beyond belief, but if you don't, then you're probably a loser, OK? I'm not a loser." http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=320101015

What makes you a loser is your mouth is always writing checks your team can't cash.