How do you score 40 and be 2/13 on 3rd downs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PTI
    Banned
    • Jan 2011

How do you score 40 and be 2/13 on 3rd downs?

Well, the Bills somehow did, and they must take a QB in the first round, no matter if it is a reach, the Bills cannot win with Ryan Fitzpatrick, he is a terrible starting QB and would simply be an average backup too because he is so inaccurate and is a turnover machine.

Bills have 4 INTs against the Patriots, Eagles and Broncos, and barely win against the Patriots and Eagles.

Please cut Fitzpatrick after he throws interceptions 20 and 21 in the Patriots game!

He sucked this past Sunday again.

Doesn't help when your HC is a stubborn, overthinking, inept piece of crap of a HC too.
    Last edited by PTI; 12-26-2011, 02:30 PM.
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: How do you score 40 and be 2/13 on 3rd downs?

1 punt return and 2 pick 6's = 21....the offense only managed 4 FG's and 1 TD.

It certainly helps when your teams and defense can outscore your offense, but it's not really any kind of formula for consistent success.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• PTI
      Banned
      • Jan 2011

Yard, I know, I watched the game, but they were lucky the Broncos were so terrible on Saturday.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
        • May 2009

Fitzputrid stinks

Comment

• streetkings01
          • Jul 2006

To be fair to the offense, Rayner did miss 2 FG + they had like lived inside the Broncos 20 all game.......they just couldn't convert the FGs into TDs.
          You can call me streetkings

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
            • May 2009

Originally posted by ServoBillieves
            I could post SO much on this thread, but as we know, Hurkey is a moron, PTI is a troll, and Yard just points out that all 3 facets of NFL football configure in to the game of football.

It's going to be hilarious the responses to this.
            I wish my warning percentage wasn't so high.

Comment

• YardRat
              Well, lookie here...
              • Dec 2004

I could post SO much on this thread, but as we know, Hurkey is a moron, PTI is a troll, and Yard just points out that all 3 facets of NFL football configure in to the game of football.

Does that mean I win by default?
              YardRat Wall of Fame
              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• PromoTheRobot
                • Sep 2003

Only Bills fans search for reasons to be miserable after a 26pt win. Check out the Denver board and see how they feel right now.

PTR
                10 Commandments of the D
                1. Never stop Rocking.
                2. Legalize all drugs.
                3. Quit your day job.
                4. All Religion should be taxed.
                5. Cut down on carbohydrates.
                6. F**k her gently.
                7. Never believe what people tell you after a show.
                8. Always take a spoon full of Metamucil after a heavy day of eating.
                9. Get at least 9 hours of sleep a day.
                10. Eatin' ain't cheatin'.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                  short bus extraordinaire
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts
                  I wish my warning percentage wasn't so high.
                  Originally posted by yordad
                  Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Philagape
                    WIN NOW
                    • Jul 2002

Tim Tebow, that's how.
                    "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                      I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Philagape
                      Tim Tebow, that's how.
                      They are an above average running team in the NFL, add to that the greatest Runnim Tebow, and I can't ****ing understand why they couldnt run on our great defense.
                      The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• Oaf
                        Do you read what you write?
                        • Jun 2007

How is PTI a troll? For being right about waiting to extend Fitz?

We were terrible on offense minus Spiller and our run blocking concepts.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
                          The Voice of Reason
                          • Jul 2007

PTI says pure luck, no talent, we just got lucky this past game. This is one game, where has the luck been the past 7 games? Where was the luck with those 5 wins before the slump, when Fitzy was on ESPN, had the best QB rating in the league, but then lost his starting center and both of his LT's? Injuries to top receivers do anything against Fitzy? No... of course they don't, that would be too easy for an intelligent person to see, or do we seriously need another good QB to throw to them and waste a draft pick?

"zomg he's a Fitz ballicker"

Again, give me a good reason, just 1 psychic, foreseeing being who told anybody that Ryan Fitzpatrick won't be able to play football behind a healthy offensive line and throwing to healthy receivers.
                          Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• PTI
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2011

Fitz couldn't do it for the Rams, could not do it for the Bengals, and is showing he is not a very good QB for his career in November and December no matter where he has been. This cannot be disputed in any way, and all team's have injuries. His history shows he sucks as the weather changes, he can maybe try and play for a dome team!!!

Look, getting 40 points when your offense is 2/13 means your opposition had to make mistakes and allow big plays, I assume many people know this, it is obvious the defense of the Bills and special teams of the Bills had to of made plays, and they did, they made plays, AND the Broncos were terrible. Were the Bills lucky they were terrible? Well, if your offense is 2/13 on 3rd down and you crush the other team, there is nothing wrong with saying we were lucky the other team sucked (well, on offense, and special teams), because they did.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                              • Aug 2004

Where were the injuries to our top WR's that played a part in Fitzpatrick's demise? I guess unless you call Donald Jones a top WR then there wasn't any. Either that or missing Easley who has never played an NFL game or Parrish who has been hurt since halfway through last season?

You can use excuses if you want but don't use injuries to his top WR's that don't exist as an excuse. That is just showing that you are using excuses. Now if it was Stevie Johnson and even David Nelson along with them you could give a pass but not with the injuries we did have.

Fact is the first three games he was good in the first game and the 2nd half of the two other games. Weeks 4-7 he was average at best. After week 7 he played like one of the worse starting QB's in the league.
                              Last edited by BillsFever21; 12-26-2011, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X