PDA

View Full Version : The Bills are now number 1!!!!!

Cleve
12-27-2011, 11:43 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NFL_franchise_post-season_droughts

We've missed the playoffs for a record 12 seasons now, and counting.

That's a longer drought, BTW, than even before the days of parity. The existence of parity makes the Bills seem even more ridiculous and inept. If 4 back to back Super Bowl losses, and the Music City Miracle, didn't forever cement the Bills as a laughingstock among nationwide audiences, this "achievement" certainly will.

And we're currently in 5th place in longest drought since a playoff win (15 years) With a little help from Cincy and Detroit, we could jump up to 3rd place - :lol:

We should give thanks to the Bills front office. It takes a special level of nitwitery, incompetence, greed and ineptness to achieve this monumental feat in the era of Parity.

Hats off to Ralph Wilson Jr, Russ Dumbdon, Jeff Littman, Dick Jauron, Marv Levy, Tom Donohoe, JP Loseman, Trent Deadwards, Ryan Blitzpatrick, and a host of other football-challenged individuals, both on the field and off the field, for helping make an almost impossible achievement, possible.

And now is the time on Sprockets when we DANCE....... :lol:

clumping platelets
12-27-2011, 12:05 PM
:beer:

Buddo
12-27-2011, 12:22 PM
We're all doomed!

NOT THE DUDE...
12-27-2011, 02:20 PM
im just throwing it out there but if this regime fails, (nix, gailey) and are fired, im wondering if the nfl will step in. they did with the giants in the late 70s after 10 years of sucking or so...

OpIv37
12-27-2011, 02:33 PM
Remember the good ole' days, when we could at least say "Hey, at least we're not Detroit/Cleveland/Arizona/Cincy"?

Now, we don't even have that anymore. Fans of those teams can now say "hey, at least we're not Buffalo!"

Thanks, Ralph.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-27-2011, 02:58 PM
nitwitery
awesome word LOL

Night Train
12-27-2011, 03:01 PM
And now is the time on Sprockets when we DANCE....... :lol:

Pet my monkey !

Historian
12-28-2011, 10:04 AM
It takes a special level of nitwitery, incompetence, greed and ineptness to achieve this monumental feat in the era of Parity.

:roflmao:

Serious question Cleve: Clearly the Bills are the cream of the crop in the NFL...but where does this put us in all of professional sports?

Don't Panic
12-28-2011, 10:16 AM
:roflmao:

Serious question Cleve: Clearly the Bills are the cream of the crop in the NFL...but where does this put us in all of professional sports?

Top 10 for sure... possibly top 5. I'd rather not think about it any further than that though!

I think God is close to calling Ralph back to the flock. Either that or he just hates Buffalo.

imbondz
12-28-2011, 12:57 PM
congrats everyone! we worked hard for this. :bf1:

PTI
12-28-2011, 12:58 PM
3 years, at most to make the playoffs for any coach that is hired, no matter what, that is all it should take. Gailey has not done enough in his two years to even deserve a 3rd though.

imbondz
12-28-2011, 10:06 PM
I'd like to see Gailey have a team with actual talent before giving up on him. He's done enough with very little talent to earn that imo.

kscdogbillsfan1221
12-28-2011, 11:27 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NFL_franchise_post-season_droughts

And we're currently in 5th place in longest drought since a playoff win (15 years) With a little help from Cincy and Detroit, we could jump up to 3rd place - :lol:

excellent post by the way. not to make things worse, but hasn't it been 16 years since our last playoff win? I think i remember the last win being against the Phins in 95 or am I wrong?