22. Janoris Jenkins
23. Michael Floyd
24. Dwayne Allen
25. Dre Kirkpatrick

Maybe Burfict in line for the Bills?
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

k-oneputt
12-27-2011, 02:00 PM
Bills won't have the balls to take a player like Burfict.

He will probably fall to a team like the Ravens or Steelers and make a half dozen pro bowls.

kingJofNYC
12-27-2011, 02:56 PM
Watched him against Boise, he was benched most of the game but when given the opportunity the guy played like an absolute dog. Couldn't shed to save his life and Doug Martin made him look like a fool in the redzone. All the talent in the world can't save him if he keeps the same attitude.

EDS
12-27-2011, 03:01 PM
The Bills defense is going to be awful until they get a legitimate pass rusher. They have no one on the roster now so really need two pass rushing OLBs. That should be priority No. 1. Another WR, OT, C and CB would also be important additions.

NOT THE DUDE...
12-27-2011, 07:49 PM
first two picks need to be pass rushers. end of story.

Don't Panic
12-27-2011, 08:05 PM

First one for sure... especially if Griffin is off the board when we pick. Get a decent rush from the OLB spot and watch what a healthy Williams and 2nd year Dareus can do.

Bmax
12-27-2011, 08:13 PM
sign me up for WR Jeffery or Upshaw from Alabama..I Like Linsdey from Pitt in rd two...Iowa tackle also a consideration...

Bmax

Johnny Bugmenot
12-27-2011, 08:33 PM
The Bills defense is going to be awful until they get a legitimate pass rusher. They have no one on the roster now so really need two pass rushing OLBs. That should be priority No. 1.
Remember the last time the Bills were in this position?

That's how we ended up with Chris Kelsay. Who, remarkably, is turning out to be one of the better ones that class produced, which obviously doesn't say much.

JoeMama
12-27-2011, 08:45 PM
The Bills are in a remarkably pathetic position right now.

We're about to enter the hallowed "year three" of our rebuilding project and we appear to have just as many holes as when we started. Year three, when everything was supposed to magically fall into place and make us contenders.

Whoops!

The 3-4 project is a disaster and we aren't any closer to having personnel that "fit" the system.

The offense looked okay at first, but it was all smoke & mirrors.

Fitz is not a franchise QB.

Freddy, Stevie, and D. Bell are all free agents and we probably won't even bother trying to re-sign them since it would cost this thing called MONEY. Maybe you'd heard of it. It's that stuff you can't pry from OBD's cold dead hands unless you're overrated and want an extension, ala Chris Kelsay, Ryan Fitzpatrick, and Dick Jauron.

Nix & Gailey are in over their heads.

Ginger Vitis
12-27-2011, 08:55 PM
The Bills are in a remarkably pathetic position right now.

We're about to enter the hallowed "year three" of our rebuilding project and we appear to have just as many holes as when we started. Year three, when everything was supposed to magically fall into place and make us contenders.

Whoops!

The 3-4 project is a disaster and we aren't any closer to having personnel that "fit" the system.

The offense looked okay at first, but it was all smoke & mirrors.

Fitz is not a franchise QB.

Freddy, Stevie, and D. Bell are all free agents and we probably won't even bother trying to re-sign them since it would cost this thing called MONEY. Maybe you'd heard of it. It's that stuff you can't pry from OBD's cold dead hands unless you're overrated and want an extension, ala Chris Kelsay, Ryan Fitzpatrick, and Dick Jauron.

Nix & Gailey are in over their heads.

Fred Jackson is not a free agent until the end of the 2012 season

JoeMama
12-27-2011, 09:06 PM
Fred Jackson is not a free agent until the end of the 2012 season

Yes, you are correct.

He isn't a FA, he just wants a new contract. Probably not gonna happen coming off a busted leg on the wrong side of 30.

Although I'd love to see him get locked up for 3 more years. I think he has Curtis Martin potential to produce in his 30s since he has very little wear and tear.

Ginger Vitis
12-27-2011, 09:11 PM
Yes, you are correct.

He isn't a FA, he just wants a new contract. Probably not gonna happen coming off a busted leg on the wrong side of 30.

If Fred doesn't get his contract extension he'll more than likely holdout and this could be the Jason Peters situation all over again

JoeMama
12-27-2011, 09:15 PM
Ugh...

Ginger Vitis
12-27-2011, 09:19 PM
I was warming up to the idea of the Bills drafting Quinton Coples in the 1st Round until he did absolutely nothing in North Carolinas bowl game against Mizzou.. Now Coples wouldn't be anywhere near my Top 10 big board

The Jokeman
12-27-2011, 09:46 PM
If Fred doesn't get his contract extension he'll more than likely holdout and this could be the Jason Peters situation all over again
The difference is Peters is a Pro Bowl talent at a position hard to fill. RBs are a dime a dozen. The Bills have shown this adage with the transition from Henry to McGahee to Lynch to Jackson and quite possibly to Spiller. While I'm not saying trade Freddie, I think it's foolish to give him a long term contract. Yet if want to give him some money for a year or two to keep him quiet, go for it since we're bound to be well below the cap either way.

Scumbag College
12-27-2011, 10:14 PM

Unless the Bills address the pass rush in free agency, then I am in agreement with this. I don't think the Bills CBs are as bad as they have looked, except McFumbles. Any decent NFL QB with average receivers is going to complete passes if they have all day to throw.

A good pass rush can cover for average DBs, but good DBs can still be exposed if the pass rush is no good.