X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • djjimkelly
    • Apr 2003

stevie wants to stay

“Since last week playing at the Ralph I thought about it walking on the field, walking off the field, looking around at the crowd,” he said. “It’s crazy because four years went by really fast when you’re really only playing for two years of it. Just being in this city and how they adopted me… I’ve thought about it. I don’t think I’ll be somewhere else next year. I think I’ll still be here next year, but if not it’s a pretty crazy feeling.”'

why wouldnt he want to stay here hes the number 1 guy

the fans for the most part like him alot or love him (i LOKE him a place between like and love by the way thats my line to the ladies lol i tell them i LOKE them HAHA to the younger guys u can use that trust me it works becuz they laugh and then it gives them the right amount of hope lol)

and we gave him his chance not saying he wouldnt have made it elsewhere but he made it here

GO STEVIE AND THE BILLS LOCKING IT UP ON A 5 OR 6 YEAR DEAL
    Last edited by djjimkelly; 12-29-2011, 09:40 AM.
  • BertSquirtgum
    Legendary Zoner
    • May 2009

Re: stevie wants to stay

Bills need to draft or sign a #1 guy. Stevie is nothing more than another P. Price.

Comment

• The Jokeman
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts
      Bills need to draft or sign a #1 guy. Stevie is nothing more than another P. Price.
      Price had one season with over 1,000 yards and two seasons of over 3 TDs. Stevie could surpass the yardage mark after this week and already tied the TD mark the last two seasons. Is Stevie a top 10 NFL WR? No but you could make an arguement for top 15. Price was never close to doing that. Keep Stevie and bring in another threat in the passing game through UFA I say.

Comment

• better days
        • Jan 2010

Even if that is true, the Bills were WORSE because of the loss of Peerless Price. And the Bills got a 1st rnd draft pick for Price..........which they WASTED on McGahee.

The Bills did not replace Price with ANYONE that was comparable & if they let Stevie walk.........for NOTHING, they won't replace him either.

If the Bills are STUPID enough to let Stevie leave in FA, I would LOVE the Bucs to pick him up. He is FAR BETTER than ANY receiver on the Bucs NOW.

Comment

• PTI
          Banned
          • Jan 2011

Stevie wants his money, dude has made peanuts so far.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
            Legendary Zoner
            • May 2009

If you guys want to classify him and a #1 then Steve Johnson is a low tier #1 receiver. Bills need to draft a true #1 and that draftee/free agent be option 1A and Johnson would be 1B. The Bills need a great receving tandem if they are going to stick with Fitzputrid.

Comment

• better days
              • Jan 2010

If you guys want to classify him and a #1 then Steve Johnson is a low tier #1 receiver. Bills need to draft a true #1 and that draftee/free agent be option 1A and Johnson would be 1B. The Bills need a great receving tandem if they are going to stick with Fitzputrid.
              Well, as has been said by others, Stevie may not be Larry Fitzgerald or Calvin Johnson, but he is better than the #1 receiver on MANY teams.

I agree, the Bills could use another FAST WR to spread the field to go with Stevie but losing Stevie does not guarantee they will get anyone even as good.

If the Bills lose Stevie, you could be looking at Easley & Nelson as the best receivers on the team.
              Last edited by better days; 12-29-2011, 12:23 PM.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                Legendary Zoner
                • May 2009

In no way am I saying the Bills shouldn't sign Steve.J. The Bills would be ******ed to let him walk. I just don't think he is as good as the pedestal people put him on.

Comment

• T-Long
                  Circling the Wagons since 1982.
                  • Sep 2003

A Jeffery or Floyd addition would look plenty nice with Stevie in the fold

Comment

• Jeff1220
                    H to the 12:20
                    • Jul 2002

Most competitive teams that don't have an all-out super stud at WR have a 1a and 1b WR. If the Bills could get another equally talented WR (w/a little different skill set), and re-sign Stevie, WR would be set.

Comment

• better days
                      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by T-Long
                      A Jeffery or Floyd addition would look plenty nice with Stevie in the fold
                      Yeah, when the Bills are on OFFENSE. On Defense, not so much.

Comment

• T-Long
                        Circling the Wagons since 1982.
                        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by better days
                        Yeah, when the Bills are on OFFENSE. On Defense, not so much.
                        I def. think we need to go LB (Upshaw possibly) but a WR would be tempting. Looking at our current core, I doubt they go in that direction.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                          Skoobasaurus-Rex
                          • Oct 2011

Stevie can't afford to move with what they paid him thus far.

Comment

• MikeNC
                            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by PTI
                            Stevie wants his money, dude has made peanuts so far.
                            Maybe he should go by Steve and people will take him seriously...sounds like a damn school kid name...

Comment

• JCBills
                              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by djjimkelly
                              http://www.buffalobills.com/news/art...a-febed8cb1718

“Since last week playing at the Ralph I thought about it walking on the field, walking off the field, looking around at the crowd,” he said. “It’s crazy because four years went by really fast when you’re really only playing for two years of it. Just being in this city and how they adopted me… I’ve thought about it. I don’t think I’ll be somewhere else next year. I think I’ll still be here next year, but if not it’s a pretty crazy feeling.”'

why wouldnt he want to stay here hes the number 1 guy

the fans for the most part like him alot or love him (i LOKE him a place between like and love by the way thats my line to the ladies lol i tell them i LOKE them HAHA to the younger guys u can use that trust me it works becuz they laugh and then it gives them the right amount of hope lol)

and we gave him his chance not saying he wouldnt have made it elsewhere but he made it here

GO STEVIE AND THE BILLS LOCKING IT UP ON A 5 OR 6 YEAR DEAL
                              Your game needs quite a bit of fine-tuning.

Comment

Working...
                              X