Danny Amendola (STL) - Restricted
Dominique Curry (STL) - Exclusive Rights
Preston Parker (TB) - Exclusive Rights

nolimit
12-29-2011, 09:50 AM
thats a lot of wr talent

hemi13
12-29-2011, 09:58 AM
1st thing we need to do is resign Stevie and at least one more on this list.

mysticsoto
12-29-2011, 10:01 AM
I know it's not likely, but I'd love to get Desean Jackson here. He'd probably fit into Gailey's style of offense very nicely!!!

JoeMama
12-29-2011, 10:03 AM
OBD already promised the fanbase that we will not be active participants in free agency.

We might get a scrub here or there on the cheap, but I doubt we go out and sign a marquee WR to compliment.

In fact, it's debatable if we're even going to attempt to retain Stevie Johnson.

We tend to let our best players walk, to my endless chagrin.

TacklingDummy
12-29-2011, 10:29 AM
Doesn't matter who's at WR when the QB blows.

THATHURMANATOR
12-29-2011, 10:38 AM
Ok OP

So what would you do here?

Bowe, Wallace and Vincent Jackson are upgrades to Stevie but not huge ones and I bet they want waaay more money.(didn't mention Welker since I am sure he stays in New England)

I would absolutely love if they kept Stevie and signed Wallace as he is the ultimate deep threat.

ZAZusmc03
12-29-2011, 10:58 AM
We should sign Jerome Simpson only for that sweet flip into the endzone.

justasportsfan
12-29-2011, 11:01 AM
We should sign BUrress to replace Stevie :snicker:

warsawbassman
12-29-2011, 11:05 AM
D. Jackson, and D. Bowe...........PASS. Seems like the kind of "me first" guys that once they get big contracts will go Haynesworth. Re-sign Stevie first. The one guy I would really really want off that list is Wallace....but we don't have a QB who could use him, nor will they go after him. No one else on that list interests me. Wayne...old, Welker...douche bag, and a product of the system. Meacham and Colston...no bodys with out Brees, V Jackson, Lloyd and Manningham...never been a fan of any of them.

Off the secondary list, I like Hixon, S. Smith, and Garcon. Slater..maybe, he's fast, but can't get on the field when NE needs speed, so maybe not.

The King
12-29-2011, 11:54 AM
Doucet and Douglas are both very solid contributors, both make the most of their targets.

better days
12-29-2011, 11:55 AM
OBD already promised the fanbase that we will not be active participants in free agency.

We might get a scrub here or there on the cheap, but I doubt we go out and sign a marquee WR to compliment.

In fact, it's debatable if we're even going to attempt to retain Stevie Johnson.

We tend to let our best players walk, to my endless chagrin.

Well, just as OBD already promised the Bills would not sign HIGH PRICED FA, they also promised the Bills WOULD SIGN their own FAs that were worth keeping. If they don't resign Stevie, I consider that a broken promise.

Ed
12-29-2011, 12:01 PM
I would like to see us re-sign Stevie and add Eddie Royal.

PTI
12-29-2011, 12:02 PM
I think Harry Douglas and Domenik Hixon could really be good players.

WeAreArthurMoates
12-29-2011, 12:12 PM
I'd absolutely love to see Gracon, but realistically, I think Meachem would make a great addition.

The Jokeman
12-29-2011, 12:16 PM
I'd absolutely love to see Gracon, but realistically, I think Meachem would make a great addition.

If we let Stevie walk and sign a guy like Robert Meachem it wouldn't surprise me. As Meachem fits the mold of "depth" guys we sign that hope that with more playing time will show that they can be starters see Brad Smith, Larry Tripplett, Craig Nall as recent examples. If they do it will make my affection for this team lesser but hopefully they'll prove me wrong and sign Stevie AND Meachem and make me think they really are looking to improve.

paladin warrior
12-29-2011, 01:05 PM
Keep Steve Johnson and pay him stuipd cheap-o Ralph ,, It look nice if Bills get DeSean Jackson , Mario Manningham or Mike Wallace..

THATHURMANATOR
12-29-2011, 04:06 PM
I would like to see us re-sign Stevie and add Eddie Royal.
Eddie Royal Blows.

SABURZFAN
12-29-2011, 04:49 PM
Eddie Royal Blows.

are you speaking from personal experience? :idunno:

X-Era
12-29-2011, 05:00 PM
I would like to see us re-sign Stevie and add Eddie Royal.Jackson and Royal were two of my favorite players from that whole draft and I'd love either.

Instead we went with James Hardy...

Night Train
12-29-2011, 07:01 PM
Hagan (Raiders) is already here !

" We're done " - Overdorf

Ed
12-30-2011, 02:14 PM
Eddie Royal Blows.
No, his qb blows at throwing a football. Royal looked great when he had Jay Cutler throwing him the ball. He just hasn't been a good fit in what Denver is trying to do on offense. He's got good talent though, and I think his skill set would fit in really well with the WR group we have and he could excell in a Chan Gailey offense. He seems like a great person too.

Plus, I think getting a guy like Royal is a more realistic option for this team then pursuing one of the top guys.

cgbm
12-30-2011, 04:26 PM
why does everyone keep mentioning for the bills to pick up a bunch of no2 recievers.

we already have one of the best in the game (stevie)

sign him and pick up a big, posession, catch everything, CLUTCH player. and dont worry about all the other crap.
some from that list may be......
v. jackson, colston, meacham, bowe, wayne.

just to be a realist it looks like the only ones we may have a shot at are.
COLSTON OR MEACHAM - they will sign at least one, if not both.
V. JACKSON - prolly going to sign but he has shown alot of dislike for the franchise.
BOWE - prolly will be signed also, but boy is he clutch with great hands. and at 6-2 225lbs, he would be great size. perfect fit.

but we will end up getting stallworth because that makes the least sence......