PDA

View Full Version : Mock Draft 4 rounds Buffalo Bills

tampabay25690
01-01-2012, 11:40 AM
Ok IM hungover getting ready for the Bills game and luving all the Bowl games.
So I decided to come out with a 4 round Buffalo Bills draft.
Ok here we go...

1. Michael Floyd WR, Notre Dame, I think the Bills can go many different directions here but Micahel Floyd is a damn good Football player with great size, hands, and speed. To put him on the other side of Stevie would be a great 1-2 combo with the mix of are slot guys. Iknow some will say he had a bowl game and YES he did but don't ever build stock on a guy with 1 bad game. I have see this guy take over games. Remember he really had no QB'S to throw to him at Notre Dame......
Couple other guys I liked here.......Dre Kirkpatrick, Courtney Upshaw, and Zach Brown.

2. Nico Johnson OLB, Alabama, lets face it are pass rush from the outside is horrific. Johnson is the will OLB on a great Bama defense. Luv his size at 6'3 245, I see Moats as a 3rd down rusher compared to a every down OLB. Johnson can help on the outside. Best thing about Bama guys is they are ready to play in the NFL. Watch this guy vs LSU.
Another guy I like is Vinny Curry, Nick Perry...

3. Brandon Lindsey OLB, Pitt, Im going outside LB again here and why not grab a guy that was highly recruited by are LB coach in Dave Wannstendt. Has great size at 6'2 250, very explosive off the edge.

4a. D'Anton Lynn CB, Penn St, We know CB is a weakness on this team. McGee is pretty much done, a poor pass rush doesnt help these guys and injuries have killed the depth. I luv Justin Rogers and Aaron Williams and I think the coaches do too. I think Leodis needs more confidence as a island guy because the defensive coaches have done him no favors against the #1 WR's this year........Well, Lynn reminds me of Aaron Williams a guy that isn't afraid to come up and hit and has great speed and size.

4b. Adrien Cole ILB, Louisianna Tech, I think we get 1 more year out of Barnett and Shepperd is coming along nicely. Why not get a guy in this draft that can learn from Barnett and fill his role in a year or 2. Cole was the WAC Defensive player of the year for 2011 127 tackles 13 tackles for a loss and 2 sacks. Very physical player and luvs to get his nose to the ball.

Well here you go....
As you can see defense is where my mind is again.

I still want to see what is going to happen with a few of the QB'S especially RG3. I thin if RG3 comes out there will be a bidding war to get him early in the draft.

I think the Bills are content with FITZ for next year and so am I, just get the guy some weapons as well. Defense was better and will be better when Kyle Williams and Troup are back healthy.