PDA

View Full Version : Bills pick 10th

Skooby
01-01-2012, 06:12 PM
KC won & moved the Bills up to 10th, same ole'.

k-oneputt
01-01-2012, 07:17 PM
Wow that's great. We will be in great postion to pick the next WhitnerMcKelvinMaybin.

BuffaloBlitz83
01-01-2012, 07:27 PM
Michael Floyd or Upshaw! And sign Flynn

Skooby
01-01-2012, 10:22 PM
Up on Bills site now as well, 10th.

Marvelous
01-01-2012, 11:56 PM
Wow that's great. We will be in great postion to pick the next WhitnerMcKelvinMaybin.

-Maybin agreed 100%. I knew the hour leading to our pick we we're gonna reach on him cause we we're so desperate for a special pass rusher.. bah!
--Whitner wasn't a bad safety. The position was a bad pick IMO.. Even if we coulda grabbed Huff had he not been taken by Oakland we woulda been in same boat & your nagativity woulda been still available to ya.. brother
-McKelvin will probably never be forgiven by my whole household for costing us the New England game 3 years ago. BUt i still think he oculd be realiable, or a starter. Not justifing the pick, but salvagable i hope. Think the Cowboys fast average at best starter Newman. High pick, never panned out to stardom, but a starter. Like we had with Clements. But atleast Clements was fun to watch as he smeared ball carriers and caused many fumbles like his OSU mentor taught him (Winfield) was hoping Youboty continued the mold. bah2.0!

---The Bills continue to change a defense or gameplan and draft to much on that schemes need. Like Troup,Whitner (cover2),
---But Darrius was awesome. So why the draft bashing? IMO draft has momentum right? Seriously, it does have momentum fact right??

tampabay25690
01-02-2012, 06:52 AM
Michael Floyd or Upshaw! And sign Flynn

Im on board for Floyd or Upshaw.

k-oneputt
01-02-2012, 08:25 AM
-Maybin agreed 100%. I knew the hour leading to our pick we we're gonna reach on him cause we we're so desperate for a special pass rusher.. bah!
--Whitner wasn't a bad safety. The position was a bad pick IMO.. Even if we coulda grabbed Huff had he not been taken by Oakland we woulda been in same boat & your nagativity woulda been still available to ya.. brother
-McKelvin will probably never be forgiven by my whole household for costing us the New England game 3 years ago. BUt i still think he oculd be realiable, or a starter. Not justifing the pick, but salvagable i hope. Think the Cowboys fast average at best starter Newman. High pick, never panned out to stardom, but a starter. Like we had with Clements. But atleast Clements was fun to watch as he smeared ball carriers and caused many fumbles like his OSU mentor taught him (Winfield) was hoping Youboty continued the mold. bah2.0!

---The Bills continue to change a defense or gameplan and draft to much on that schemes need. Like Troup,Whitner (cover2),
---But Darrius was awesome. So why the draft bashing? IMO draft has momentum right? Seriously, it does have momentum fact right??

This past draft of Dareus, Williams ,and Sheppard was very good imo. I like all three of those players. Let's keep to that format. Think where those players came from. They were NFL ready { as much as a rookie can be} and stepped in.
Whitner and Maybin where bad picks and should have been Ngata and Orakapo. McKelvin got here and was in over his head, and still is, thus the benching. big jump from Sunbelt wr's to the NFL. He was the "smarter then you pick".

Skooby
01-02-2012, 05:03 PM
I hope we trade down with FJ included in the package.

The Jokeman
01-02-2012, 05:36 PM
Robert Griffin III | 6'2, 220 pounds | QB | Baylor
Quinton Coples | 6'6, 285 pounds | DE | North Carolina
Courtney Upshaw | 6'2, 263 pounds | OLB/MLB | Alabama

Alshon Jeffery | 6'4, 232 pounds | WR | South Carolina
Justin Blackmon | 6'1, 207 pounds | WR | Oklahoma State
Michael Floyd | 6'3, 228 pounds | WR | Notre Dame

Dre Kirkpatrick | 6'2, 190 pounds | CB | Alabama

Luke Kuechly | 6'2, 235 pounds | MLB | Boston College
Manti Te'o | 6'2, 245 pounds | MLB | Notre Dame
Vontaze Burfict | 6'3, 245 pounds | MLB | Arizona State

I ranked the players in order I think they'll fall in the draft and bolded the two guys I'd temporarily target. Although I think if we keep playing the 3-4 we can trade down to acquire a pick in the mid twenties and acquring a 3rd Rounder in 2012 might prove a better investment and use that late teen pick to get one of the MLBs mentioned or:

Alfonzo Dennard | 5'10, 205 pounds | CB | Nebraska
Dwight Jones | 6'4, 220 pounds | WR | North Carolina
Nick Perry | 6'3, 250 pounds | OLB/DE | Southern California