• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skooby
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Chan should be fired by Monday night

Chan is incapable of taking control of this team in all facets, here's some prime examples of why he's getting SH-canned:

1.) Inconsistent play calling - How many times during the season did you say here comes a run and see the defense with 8 in the box ?? Then see the Bills try to press the screen against a zone defense ? It's almost like we pick 3 plays to go all the way one way or the other.

2.) Poor use of draft choices / positional use - ILB / OLB was a joy to guess, lots of square pegs & round holes. How many times did our secondary get torched ?? Who did we draft high again, well where is he?? How many WR's can we keep that suck ??

3.) Chan never blames anyone but himself - You didn't play a down there buddy, I mean Chan. If you want to blame yourself for them not being ready because of your own incompetence, I'm willing to listen.

4.) Teaching lessons at the wrong time - Sitting Stevie after he and Fitz got hot was about the stupidest things I've watch in the whole NFL. I get that he violated a rule but you never do anything to F-up a great flow. I mean if a hot chick farts during sex with her do you still get off or get off her ??

5.) Chan has allowed George Edwards to stay aboard, worse season than last season and all.
    Last edited by Skooby; 01-01-2012, 10:08 PM.
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Re: Chan should be fired by Monday night

Any coach would blow with the talent nix has provided them.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
      Skoobasaurus-Rex
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
      Any coach would blow with the talent nix has provided them.
      Any coach that wants to remain a coach knows enough to NOT sit his best & most talented player at any point. Besides Stevie, Who else does Fitz have to throw too ??

Comment

• SquishDaFish
        Lets GO BUFFALO!!
        • Jun 2005

Hes not going to get fired. The talent on this team is not good enough for any coach.

Also I agree and applaud the benching of Stevie as much as I hated it. If it is true that Chan told the team before the game he was going to bench anyone that did that after a TD then he HAD to bench him or he loses the whole team going forward.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
          Legendary Zoner
          • May 2009

Goodbye Chan.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
            Skoobasaurus-Rex
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by SquishDaFish
            Hes not going to get fired. The talent on this team is not good enough for any coach.

Also I agree and applaud the benching of Stevie as much as I hated it. If it is true that Chan told the team before the game he was going to bench anyone that did that after a TD then he HAD to bench him or he loses the whole team going forward.
            He sure taught them, how he can put himself into a box & how to F-up a QB / WR combo that was nearly unstoppable. The Pats didn't have anyone to cover Stevie & winning by multiple scores should give the Bills a sure win.

How many more TD's did we score after the benching / 1st quarter was over ?? Oh that's right, none. Want to win a road game against a opposing QB that is breaking the 27 year single season record of total passing yards ?? Well, keeping your offense on the field might help.
            Last edited by Skooby; 01-01-2012, 10:14 PM.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
              Unreachable Douche
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown
              Any coach that wants to remain a coach knows enough to NOT sit his best & most talented player at any point. Besides Stevie, Who else does Fitz have to throw too ??
              If Stevie wasnt such a douchebag he wouldn't of been sat. Get rid of all 3 of them.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                Unreachable Douche
                • Jul 2002

BILLBOARD time.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                  The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
                  • Feb 2005

Anyone who thinks there will be Any substantial changes at 1BD has not been paying attention to the MO of this organization the last bunch of years. Gailey is not going anywhere. No coaches will be fired. Johnson will not be resigned . The sooner you accept this the sooner we can get to arguing about which punter we will be taking in the first round.
                  In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• kingJofNYC
                    • Sep 2009

I've got a better chance of ****ing Mila Kunis by tomorrow night, than Chan does of losing his job.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • May 2009

Chan is getting fired.

Comment

• kingJofNYC
                        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts
                        Chan is getting fired.
                        Eventually he will but it's not happening tomorrow or the next or probably any time during the 2012 season.

So buck up and enjoy the ride, or just keep whining about it, your choice.

Comment

• trapezeus
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Oct 2004

at this point, the bills biggest mistake on the field is fitzpatrick. this game was just obvious. There play calls in the 21-0 part where fitz was errant, but the plays were available. The long bomb/pass interference was badly underthrown.

his windup is deadly against good teams. End of story. I think he's a mentor and gets part of next season, but a new guy has to be playing by week 6 of next year. Fitz stays on the team, but all he is is a very capable backup. 6 wins out of a backup is great. but we need a guy who can throw off his back foot and be accurate.

Comment

• alohabillsfan
                            • Sep 2003

Your an idiot.

Comment

• tampabay25690
                              • Feb 2004

Chan is not getting fired.
                              He is going into his 3rd year with the Bills .
                              Next year if the Bills end up 6-10 or worse then yea you can start this thread.
                              But Chan will be the coach next year..
                              GO Gators!!!!!!
                              GO GATORS!!

Comment

Working...
                              X