PDA

View Full Version : Lets call Jerry Jones

BuffaloBlitz83
01-01-2012, 10:36 PM
Maybe he is pissed at Romo for Loss.

Tony Romo is a solid QB and gets more hate then he deserves. He would be the perfect QB for the Bills. He is mobile and has the arm. He isn't that old.

Would two 1sts get it done?

kingJofNYC
01-01-2012, 10:39 PM
Maybe he is pissed at Romo for Loss.

Tony Romo is a solid QB and gets more hate then he deserves. He would be the perfect QB for the Bills. He is mobile and has the arm. He isn't that old.

Would two 1sts get it done?
Hahahaahaha

Romo has ten times the talent we have and still can't win a damn ****ing thing.

Org won't give up two firsts to get a young franchise QB in the draft. If I were running the show I'd give a hefty bag full of **** for Romo, all that guy is worth.

BuffaloBlitz83
01-01-2012, 10:42 PM
Hahahaahaha

Romo has ten times the talent we have and still can't win a damn ****ing thing.

Org won't give up two firsts to get a young franchise QB in the draft. If I were running the show I'd give a hefty bag full of **** for Romo, all that guy is worth.

not like we draft well with 1st anyway. Kelly never won **** either. just saying

THE END OF ALL DAYS
01-01-2012, 10:44 PM
Wtf
Now u loons are running amok...
Give it a freaking rest
Get used to 3 more yrs of FitzFizzel
Jeesh

kingJofNYC
01-01-2012, 10:46 PM
Kelly got us to the playoffs and a few Superbowls, Romo chokes in lesser games and has one playoff win I think.

I'd give up this entire draft and probably the next one to land Luck or Griffin, but it isn't happening.

Fitz for life!

Philagape
01-01-2012, 11:01 PM
Message boards suck.

BertSquirtgum
01-01-2012, 11:03 PM
this thread makes me want to puke.

trapezeus
01-01-2012, 11:48 PM
tony romo is the poor man's bledsoe trade. bledsoe for all his faults was a competitor and wanted to win. romo is just a guy who got lucky to play after a disgusting stint after bledsoe. he loves the glitz and glamor of being a cowboy.

he wouldn't try in buffalo. and we have seen him trying.

Maybe the jets will go after him to get a "legit" qb for next year. That would be a gift.

BuffaloBlitz83
01-01-2012, 11:49 PM
romo is not a statue

kingJofNYC
01-01-2012, 11:53 PM
And yet he still got sacked 6 times tonight, and they have better tackles than we do.

It's not happening so why discuss it, he's a good/above average QB with loads of talent around him but as a player he's probably peaked.

BillsFever21
01-02-2012, 12:24 AM
Give up two first round draft picks for Tony Romo? That's a good one. The guy can't even get his team to the playoffs let alone never winning a playoff game the one or two times he did. And then that time he fumbled the exchange on the extra point and lost them the game.

Romo isn't a clutch QB and never would be. We already have a poor man's Tony Romo in Fitzpatrick.

If we were going to give up two first round picks for Tony Romo then we might as well try and go after Luck and offer the Colts an exchange of first round picks this year and then two first round picks the following seasons. That probably wouldn't even do it and would have to add other compensation to the package. No matter what you gave them they might even turn it down if everyone thinks Luck is the next great sure thing franchise QB.

DynaPaul
01-02-2012, 07:18 AM
More dumb threads.

YardRat
01-02-2012, 08:07 AM
No thanks. Romo sucks.

Cleve
01-02-2012, 10:48 AM
Hahahahaa, I love seeing the Romosexuals fail again down in TexASS.