X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lmcshadow
    • Nov 2007

Is It Time to Jump Ship

You know ive been a Bills fan since 1988, before that a ran with the Steelers. After thinking about the last 15yrs of insults and put-downs I still remain faithful. And believe me From Rochester, to Kansas And now Raleigh its been a fun taunt ride. But Like a loser I feel like giving up. When will it end??? Well I know how I feel how about you???.............What to do!!!!
    The enemy deserves no mercy....mercy is for the weak.
  • jamze132
    Don’t hate…
    • Jun 2003

Re: Is It Time to Jump Ship

True fans can't jump ships. The Bills are our team regardless.

Go Bills, **** George Edwards!

Comment

• G Wolly
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by lmcshadow
      .............What to do!!!!
      Suck it up, nancyboy.

I'll say what most of say in response to these threads which always come about year after year, if you're considering handing in your fan card, be my guest. We don't need you then. And if maybe one day we finally get to know what winning it all feels like, it will have made our pain worth the wait and feel that much better.

Comment

• Meathead
        Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
        • Jul 2002

make sure the door hits you in your head on the way out
        One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Johnny Bugmenot
          Will not tolerate vandalism.
          • Apr 2006

By all means, do it. You will be much better off. As I've said before, I have very little patience for "true fans" because they're the ones that ensure these decades-long stretches of mediocrity by not withholding their support in times of dysfunction. They are masochists to the highest degree; they'd rather be a "true fan" of a team that rips their heart out and makes them miserable than not be a fan of it all and go on with their lives.

Comment

• lmcshadow
            • Nov 2007

Listen to you ...look at all the threads...you cant tell me at times you are that happy after 12 years of Ralf Malf bungling this time into the laughing stock of the league. Im not saying that I hate the Bills. I love them..Just tellin how I feel.
            The enemy deserves no mercy....mercy is for the weak.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
              The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
              • Feb 2005

Once you jump off, you can't jump back on.... It says so in the RULES.
              but whatever.... It will make no diff to the Bills.... They will not change, and people will continue to be fans or not and chumps like SJ and Fitzputrid will contine to have the world laughing at us.
              By the way.... Shave the stupid beard fitzfizzle.
              In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• tampabay25690
                • Feb 2004

Bills fan forever for me.
                I never quit
                GO Gators!!!!!!
                GO GATORS!!

Comment

• DynaPaul
                  • Sep 2003

Just go into hibernation for awhile.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                    • May 2003

Isn't there some kind of reward for rooting for the worst franchise in the NFL, possibly the worst franchise in NFL history?

Comment

• DynaPaul
                      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
                      Isn't there some kind of reward for rooting for the worst franchise in the NFL, possibly the worst franchise in NFL history?
                      Nope... just more ridicule.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                        • May 2003

I started with this team in 1960, and despite my frustration with a second class organization that can't find its ass with both hands, I will never stop being a Bills' fan.

Some of you that started in the Super Bowl years, when (and maybe because) things were good, probably should jump ship. We are now one of the worst franchises in football, so those of you who want a constant winner should go over to the Pats, Steelers, or Packers.

But as an old timer who has seen the good and the bad, I'm sticking with it.
                        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• SabreEleven
                          • Aug 2002

Originally posted by lmcshadow
                          You know ive been a Bills fan since 1988, before that a ran with the Steelers. After thinking about the last 15yrs of insults and put-downs I still remain faithful. And believe me From Rochester, to Kansas And now Raleigh its been a fun taunt ride. But Like a loser I feel like giving up. When will it end??? Well I know how I feel how about you???.............What to do!!!!
                          If you are even thinking this, you aren't a real fan....Bye!

Comment

• Night Train
                            Retired - On Several Levels
                            • Jul 2005

So you came onboard during out first division title during the good times. Frontrunner.

Still, I can't blame anyone for reaching a state of apathy after these last dozen years. A constant state of rebuilding with plees for patience from OBD will do that.
                            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                              • May 2003

I've quit after many bad losses through the years - including yesterday - but I always come back by Monday, or Tuesday at the latest.
                              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
                              X