X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Extremebillsfan247
    • Sep 2008

Breaking News: Polian fired in Indy.

Hello Bills front office. lol A fan can wish anyway. News comes via Mortreport on twitter.
  • Luisito23
    Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
    • Apr 2003

Re: Breaking News: Polian fired in Indy.

Polian was great in Buffalo, but his best days have been long gone.

He did nothing in Carolina, and has been living off Manning ever since.

Well deserved firing in my opinion.
    "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
    ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
    ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
    ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Philagape
      WIN NOW
      • Jul 2002

Tell him he can insult anyone's daughter he wants.
      "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
      2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Extremebillsfan247
        • Sep 2008

This has major implications. Indy is cleaning house. Peyton could be available after all. They are all in on a fresh start with Andrew Luck, or so it appears. JMO

Comment

• Marvelous
          • Feb 2004

He was great & left Butler in a great position. Too bad Butler(RIP) didn't return the favor for Donahoe..
          --Tom Donahoe was the last excellent GM we've had.Dmn str8 he had his faults & his reign ended badly with the fan signs debacle and crap,, but he sure was nailing our drafts and FA's...
          --IMO it's a crap shoot..Look @ Norv Turner still riding as a HC after scoring with JimmyJohnson cause o' Aikman & Emmitt & Irvins success. Norv just happened to be O-coord..Polian did a good job with us. Esp Getting us James Lofton & Bryce Paup. Did he score us Spielman? IMO Spielman still holds our tackle record. Which says alot since London Fletcer was a tackling BEAST..

--He & Caldwell deserve to be fired after they lose Peyton & the team shows it's garbage without 1 player.. Sheesh..I hope they stick with Peyton and load up by trading the Luck pick..Just made the draft interesting.. I hope the trade happens with 1 minute left on the clock..
          GO BILLS!!! NE
          Magical Trevor

Comment

• Extremebillsfan247
            • Sep 2008

Andrew Brandt on the Manning situation via twitter: Again, re Peyton: Colts have to exercise $28M option-or not-by 3/8 (before trading period begins 3/13). If not, he's a free agent.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
              The Voice of Reason
              • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Marvelous
              --Tom Donahoe was the last excellent GM we've had.Dmn str8 he had his faults & his reign ended badly with the fan signs debacle and crap,, but he sure was nailing our drafts and FA's...
              ... Are you serious? Literally, are you serious?
              Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• Extremebillsfan247
                • Sep 2008

Indy players that will be available during free agency are Saturday, Mathis, Wayne, and Garcon. They may not get resigned by Indy if the rebuild process is in effect. Any one of them would be solid additions to the Bills in my opinion.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                  The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
                  • Feb 2005

I am shocked. Did anyone see this coming? Maybe a power play.... Polian wanting to to draft luck and putting his foot down and owner saying do it my way or highway and polian with his hard head saying go f yerself and owner saying your gone
                  Last edited by THE END OF ALL DAYS; 01-02-2012, 02:21 PM.
                  In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                    The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
                    • Feb 2005

Or polian NOT wanting to draft luck and owner saying do it or else
                    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                      Skoobasaurus-Rex
                      • Oct 2011

I'll take Luck or A healthy Manning, thank you.

Comment

• better days
                        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Why so Serious?
                        I am shocked. Did anyone see this coming? Maybe a power play.... Polian wanting to to draft luck and putting his foot down and owner saying do it my way or highway and polian with his hard head saying go f yerself and owner saying your gone
                        Well, Polians SON was in charge of the last draft for Indy. I think Polian is about ready to retire & Indy wanted a better GM than his son.

Comment

• better days
                          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Marvelous
                          He was great & left Butler in a great position. Too bad Butler(RIP) didn't return the favor for Donahoe..
                          --IMO it's a crap shoot..Look @ Norv Turner still riding as a HC after scoring with JimmyJohnson cause o' Aikman & Emmitt & Irvins success. Norv just happened to be O-coord..Polian did a good job with us. Esp Getting us James Lofton & Bryce Paup. Did he score us Spielman? IMO Spielman still holds our tackle record. Which says alot since London Fletcer was a tackling BEAST..

--He & Caldwell deserve to be fired after they lose Peyton & the team shows it's garbage without 1 player.. Sheesh..I hope they stick with Peyton and load up by trading the Luck pick..Just made the draft interesting.. I hope the trade happens with 1 minute left on the clock..
                          The one thing Donahoe can be faulted for is hiring of HC's. He sucked at that.

Comment

• kishoph
                            • Jun 2003

The hell with Polian, get Manning.

Comment

• YardRat
                              Well, lookie here...
                              • Dec 2004

Tom Donahoe sucked.
                              YardRat Wall of Fame
                              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

Working...
                              X