• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PTI
    Banned
    • Jan 2011

Fitz has shaved the beard!!

Saw it on facebook. He has a **** eating grin on his face too like he is cashing a check worth lots of money or he donated his beard hair to some organization that paid him tons of cash.
  • PTI
    Banned
    • Jan 2011

Re: Fitz has shaved the beard!!

Here is Fitz
    Attached Files

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Should have shaved it two months ago. I think it was so heavy that the weight of it altered his throwing mechanics and killed his accuracy. I know it's unlikely, but that's the only reason I can come up with as to why he suddenly started to suck around mid-season.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

I hope he does away with it completely...the last thing we need next season at QB is another Yukon Cornelius-like performance.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Mski
          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by OpIv37
          Should have shaved it two months ago. I think it was so heavy that the weight of it altered his throwing mechanics and killed his accuracy. I know it's unlikely, but that's the only reason I can come up with as to why he suddenly started to suck around mid-season.
          his accuracy sucked all year, beard or not
          RIP Tommy D!
          12/25/1978-9/9/2008

If you make something "Idiot-proof", they'll only make better idiots!

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
            • Mar 2004

Maybe his receivers forgetting how to catch helped out with that? Teams figuring out that the Bills don't take shots down field enough and that press coverage disrupts the timing of their plays severely. Having guys who have no business being on the field at the WR position being there.

I could go on, but I think you get the point. Did Fitz suck during the losing streak? Yes, but it wasn't all his fault. Just like the 5-2 start was not all his fault, even though he played like an all-pro.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Mski
              his accuracy sucked all year, beard or not
              62.0 % isn't bad. It would be nice if he could've maintained his near 70% he had during the first half of the season, but 62% is still good enough for 9th best in the NFL this season.

Comment

• PTI
                Banned
                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
                62.0 % isn't bad. It would be nice if he could've maintained his near 70% he had during the first half of the season, but 62% is still good enough for 9th best in the NFL this season.
                Really inaccurate on anything over 5 yards, we all know that. Bills were 27th in 3rd down conversion percentage, so he may have completed a decent percentage of throws but he was consistent in being inconsistent and checked down as much as any QB in teh NFL, and when it was 3rd and 2 we saw him consistently throw bombs and on 3rd and 11 throw a 2 yard pass. He really stinks and is not even a guy you want as a backup. He never had success as a starter or a backup, this notion he would be an awesome backup is simply made up.

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Maybe his receivers forgetting how to catch helped out with that? Teams figuring out that the Bills don't take shots down field enough and that press coverage disrupts the timing of their plays severely. Having guys who have no business being on the field at the WR position being there.

I could go on, but I think you get the point. Did Fitz suck during the losing streak? Yes, but it wasn't all his fault. Just like the 5-2 start was not all his fault, even though he played like an all-pro.
                  Well, none of those things account for the horrible accuracy that Fitz had for the second half of the season. It doesn't matter how good or bad a WR is, or whether the D is pressing, when the pass one-hops to the receiver or sails 10 feet over his head.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                    • Mar 2004

Well, none of those things account for the horrible accuracy that Fitz had for the second half of the season. It doesn't matter how good or bad a WR is, or whether the D is pressing, when the pass one-hops to the receiver or sails 10 feet over his head.
                    He was horribly innacurate at times, and very accurate at other times. It is what's frustrating about Fitz, but the same can be said about a lot of NFL QBs. Fitz is what he is. He's not a probowler, but he's not terrible like some morons on this site say.

Comment

• Mski
                      • Mar 2006

yea but alot of that was due to the receivers making catches that were badly thrown behind them, over them, low....
                      RIP Tommy D!
                      12/25/1978-9/9/2008

If you make something "Idiot-proof", they'll only make better idiots!

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                        • Mar 2004

yea but alot of that was due to the receivers making catches that were badly thrown behind them, over them, low....
                        Gimme a break. What about the ones that hit them in the hands that they should've caught? Take away at least 10 picks if that's how you are going to judge his stats.

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

I don't know if that's the case, but his percentage over the 2nd half of the season had to be pretty low if it was bad enough to drop from 70% to 62% in 9 games or so. It was drastically different and it's hard to figure out why.

I used to think we could win with Fitz if he had a little more talent around him. Now, I'm not so sure.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• better days
                            • Jan 2010

I don't know if that's the case, but his percentage over the 2nd half of the season had to be pretty low if it was bad enough to drop from 70% to 62% in 9 games or so. It was drastically different and it's hard to figure out why.

I used to think we could win with Fitz if he had a little more talent around him. Now, I'm not so sure.
                            From last year & the begining of this year, I had faith that the Bills could win with Fitz. Not so much anymore.

I don't want to hear about the WRs. Tebow had worse Wrs in Denver than Fitz had in Buffalo, but NOBODY mentions that when they criticize him.

Comment

• Mike13
                              • Aug 2005

There goes the highest paid beard in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                              X