PDA

View Full Version : Fitz campaigns for Johnson to stay...

PTI
01-03-2012, 01:55 PM
In the Buffalo News:

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/bills-nfl/article694053.ece

Fitz should be worried about himself, dude could still get cut. I hope he does, he is terrible.

YardRat
01-03-2012, 01:57 PM
Gailey's drawn out, pregnant pause after being asked if he wants Stevie back was a damn interesting reaction.

Mski
01-03-2012, 02:04 PM
Gailey's drawn out, pregnant pause after being asked if he wants Stevie back was a damn interesting reaction.If i had to choose between one of the two staying and the other leaving, i'd pick stevie to stay every time

The King
01-03-2012, 02:04 PM
Fitz catches a lot of crap for a guy throwing to practice squad players and undrafted FA's.

Forward_Lateral
01-03-2012, 02:06 PM
Bedard, there will always be haters who want every Bills QB to be Jim Kelly.

PTI
01-03-2012, 02:07 PM
The bold part made me laugh:

But I'm a better player with Stevie on my team. I feel he's a better player with me as his quarterback."

Fitz getting a little pompous. Well, he made Stevie better and Lee Evans worse.

PTI
01-03-2012, 02:09 PM
Bedard, there will always be haters who want every Bills QB to be Jim Kelly.

Come on the people that wanted Reich had no idea about football, there were a lot of bandwagin fans during the good times for the Bills, there is a huge difference in hate given Kelly and Fitz and what was justified. There is no comparison in the two players. Frank Reich was better than one of the two players, without a doubt.

Forward_Lateral
01-03-2012, 02:16 PM
Come on the people that wanted Reich had no idea about football, there were a lot of bandwagin fans during the good times for the Bills, there is a huge difference in hate given Kelly and Fitz and what was justified. There is no comparison in the two players. Frank Reich was better than one of the two players, without a doubt.

I have no idea what this post even means. Go sniff your candles.

Jeff1220
01-03-2012, 02:19 PM
The bold part made me laugh:

But I'm a better player with Stevie on my team. I feel he's a better player with me as his quarterback."

Fitz getting a little pompous. Well, he made Stevie better and Lee Evans worse.

I think he was referring to chemistry, not ability.

justasportsfan
01-03-2012, 03:24 PM
As long as we're keeping Fitz we have to keep Stevie. 3 and 13 Fitz throws deep to Spiller and once again underthrows him. Fitz is a qb who will continue to underthrow speedy wrs. Fitz's deep balls are very inacurate and can hardly throw to a speedy wr in stride. If you want Fitz to succeed you keep the wr he is on the same page with.