X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DrGraves
    • Mar 2008

Every little bit helps...

I know there are some of you who don't like him and that is fine.... but, I personally think he is just a fun loving dude trying to have a good time. His actions are innocent and goofy. I think the league would be better with more guys like him.

Anyways for those of you who realize that without Stevie our WR's are going to be god awful next year in addition to a confidence-less fitz (we all saw what happened to him once stevie was benched)...

Try giving him some buffalo love on his Twitter page. Perhaps seeing enough love from the best fans in the league will help make his decision a little bit easier (assuming our incompetent front office offers him a fair deal)

@steviejohnson13
  • Meathead
    Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
    • Jul 2002

Re: Every little bit helps...

happy new year stevie
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• THRILLHO
      This is great, and all I've done is enter my name!
      • Feb 2009

He's the best WR we have. Why start from "zero" again? And again? And again?
      True fans want wins, not draft picks.

Comment

• The Jokeman
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by THRILLHO
        He's the best WR we have. Why start from "zero" again? And again? And again?
        cuz everyone knows the Bills had great guys like Thurman"I'm the Michael Jordan of this team" Thomas, Jim "The drunk/womanizer" Kelly, James "Wife Beater" Lofton, Bruce "Drugee" Smith etc. to lead us to Super Bowls and can't have Stevie "I write stupid things on t-shirts" Johnson around.

Comment

• Marvelous
          • Feb 2004

NO! I don't want him. Im 37 & officially reached the point that i don't wan't to win by 'AnyMeansNeccessary'. There is no debating that can correct this.. He was warned by the HC & decided what Bills fans? He didn't care. fact & that mentality is dangerous to having a winning team that has self control & maturity. ESP from the leaders.

--Ignoring personality and maturity & Stevie's antics and just viewing him as a needed talent. Well many games during our losing stretch when i was defending Fittz TO MY PISSED OFF FAMILY i realized it wasn't all QB & Pass protect. 50% was we lost our run game & Fred Jackson who pwned all defenses but the other 50%,if not more was WR's NOT getting open and making some of Fitz's throws look wild-turkey/lame ducks etc..
          --Stevie has some of that Randy Moss 1998-ish play when he is in the mood.. He vanished for many games..

--It's not game-over if we let him walk..& WE WON'T get a Reggie Wayne and even the Madden type Bills fans who want every hot player,household name type etc. Even you/they know Reggie Wayne or a similar talent WON'T come here for TWO obvious,factual reasons. 1-Money! Fact, no surprise,same ol same ole, so no crying over what we know to be.. We won't spend the bonus money &that is regardless of the cap,,cash to cap or anyway you view it...
          --2--I learned this living in West Palm beach/SOuth FL for 20 years. from late 80's -till--2005--FA's don't ""W--A--N--T-- to come to Buffalo just because. They would only come for a reason & 99% of that time it's money, or opportunity & Large names get opportunity elselwhere.. Nick Barnett knew he could flourish here & took the "opportunity. So we are left with teams #2 WR's to be our #1.. But if we get 2 of them & draft 2(2ndor3rd & late rounder to push higher pick.. Then we can get some stability. Combine that with our hungry,over achieving UDFA's like Nelson & co.
          ---But it's a fact that we need CLUTCH,,NOT SPEED DEMON.. A Lee Evans,Desean Jackson,Johnny Knox type would get lost on our team. JUst like EVans did. Clucth like a poor mans Brandon LOYD. jUst sure hands to catch 1st downs..THAT TYPE O' CLUTCH IS WHAT FITZ NEEDS & WAS MISSING once Fred Jackson got hurt & STevie went on RandyMoss type hiatus,,or was benched for needing attention.boohoo.
          --So lets see that Wide Reciever FA list & lets find the clutch guys to pretend we can effect who we sign
          GO BILLS!!! NE
          Magical Trevor

Comment

• Marvelous
            • Feb 2004

-oye! FYI i took caluable Skyrim time to post that. Atfer ghosting the Zone thread page. 1.5 hours later..
            /bah
            ---CMON guys, imagine if we let the turd walk and we get a hungry WR with Fred Jackson attitude & hunger. Might miss out on him if we keep Stevie.

--FYI Stevie Lovers- If one did a Kelsay search by me they would see that i'm not "a KELSAY FAN, BUT A Kelsay defender! All because i love & stand by our draftee's So yeah, i was loving our 7th round Kenucky WR. Who caught passes from the AMazing 'Pillsberry ThrowBoy'.
            ---I also turned away from my favorite player from post early 90's/SB team= MOULDS! Because he said he wanted to play for a winner & compete. So he signed with the team with the #1 overall draft pick & vanished into obscurity. bah! whatev,,l8ter turd-face..I get angered whenever i look up @ my office & den walls and see my 10 misc Moulds plaques & 8x10's all signed to me & helmet,signed cards. all in all MOulds makes up about 40% o' my Bills memrobilia.
            --Anyone want to buy or trade Bills memrobilila btw? i gotta make some room.
            -Is Stevie Johnson that needed that the loyal fanbase loyal to him accept that it's worth it? because it will get worse & it will happen more & more. If not TD celbrating then something else. The Desean Jax's & Chad OchoCinco's don't change.
            ---I knew it was gonna be bad & get worse after he pulled that Stunt in Jets game. & That alone should be a HUGE RED-FLAG about his mentality & what kind of turd thinks that's funny...
            ---Remember that awesome Atlanta Flacons rookie who robbed the Pizz Guy with a BB gun? Yeah it's funny to joke about it w/ your boys & homies,,but it shows insecurity & a dangerous levell of maturity or lack of that WILL hurt the team. And it did hirt us & cost us type of fans who needed a PATS SWEEP INSTEAD OF DRAFT POSITIONING. HX Alot Stevie. Atleast McKelving grew up after his bad decision making cost us a NEW England game......
            GO BILLS!!! NE
            Magical Trevor

Comment

• Bert102176
              • Aug 2002

Originally posted by DrGraves
              I know there are some of you who don't like him and that is fine.... but, I personally think he is just a fun loving dude trying to have a good time. His actions are innocent and goofy. I think the league would be better with more guys like him.

Anyways for those of you who realize that without Stevie our WR's are going to be god awful next year in addition to a confidence-less fitz (we all saw what happened to him once stevie was benched)...

Try giving him some buffalo love on his Twitter page. Perhaps seeing enough love from the best fans in the league will help make his decision a little bit easier (assuming our incompetent front office offers him a fair deal)

@steviejohnson13

I agree
              lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• Marvelous
                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by DrGraves

[[/B][/B]
                Hey Bro, They we're "God-Awful" with him. I'm not desputing your point about better with him etc.. but it's not like he's Andre Reed, James Lofton or Eric Moulds. He's good and caught 80 passes because every other reciever was a UDFA & Fred Jackson was hurt. Even the last few games had our UDFA SCRUBBY wr'S HURT & we started free agent fodder.. He had better of been Fitz #1 target on EVERY non Spiller passing play..

---BTW--OT(No-pun Dr.Graves bout the OT on you thread) But with Fred Jackson coming back healthy & the same for rookie from North Carolina & say we draft or free agent a capable backup RB to compete with Choice & Carolina rook,, Can't we put Spiller @ WR? Or even utility? like we did in the last 6 games,,but a lil bit more then 4-5 plays a game...
                -An identical player- RB turned WR/Utiity RB iS in Kansas City with that little guy DEXTER McCLUSTER. He converted to WR & is half the recieving threat/talent CJ is,,and when Jamaal Charles was out he played alot o' snaps @ RB.....
                thoughts on that position dancing w/ CJ Spiller?
                --Can someone fork a thread? I think it's a great idea & a good discussion/debater..
                GO BILLS!!! NE
                Magical Trevor

Comment

• HAMMER
                  I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                  • Jul 2003

That selfish, immature ***** can go somewhere else. He cares about one thing, promoting himself, and at the cost of the team.

Comment

• YardRat
                    Well, lookie here...
                    • Dec 2004

His actions aren't 'innocent and goofy' if the current rules define them as 'unsportsmanlike'. The t-shirt thing I could actually live with if the league would lighten up a little bit, but the stunt at NY was very low class. He needs to grow up, period, and stop acting like a little boy and take on a leadership role...be a man.
                    YardRat Wall of Fame
                    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• DrGraves
                      • Mar 2008

Well asides from Freddy Jackson, he is the second best player on our team... and you know damn well scrooge will not replace him with anyone talented so I hope you're ready to sacrifice a few more wins next year without him.

Comment

• Marvelous
                        • Feb 2004

No he's not 2nd best. im not gonna rank em But Kyle Williams is better.
                        -And Moorman easily is. But we all silently agree we dont count kickers my .. Actually, This seaosn has been a alsp in the face w/ a heavy dose of realilty about our "special" kicker..Ryan Lindell is that good & we all know it. Alteast we do now.. IMO MOST of us have taken Lindell for granted...I know me & my family has..but not nomore...

-So Lindell & Moorman eh we'll call them a push s ince they are kickers..

--Kyle WIlliams is THAT-AWESOME, But he is a lil forgotten atm cause of his injury..

---Fitzpatrick is better. And the flaws Fitz has is alot to do with WR's dropping and struggling with route running & esp strugglin w/ sepration and we all know it...

--But i will accept that Stevie 'was' the 5th best player on our 2011 team..

--Seriously guys, why do you want this dude? Is he gonna make/break us? We will address the WR's this offseason F--A--C--T!

---Also to all NFL = NoFunLeague & how cheesy the rule etc, i agree but it's 100% irrelevant because StevieJohnson broke the rule despite warning us & after the Jets game we are convinced that This dude has major attention issues & we are a high character team.. If you disagree tthat we are a HIGH-CHARACTER team then you are in denial..See TravisHenry & Marshawn Lynch. Both good players & both mediocre @ best with character. ESP Lynch who's MOTHER came & made all our Bills Fans wifes feel ashamed @ judging a book by cover & we all(im ost) gave him 2nd & 3rd & 4th chances only to get dissed again & mt wife esp fealt betrayed. Because she fealt guilty having labled him & how it hurt the kids mom etc..
                        --Lets alteast lose w/ some class eh
                        GO BILLS!!! NE
                        Magical Trevor

Comment

Working...
                        X