Bedard, can we run down the 200,000 again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

Bedard, can we run down the 200,000 again?

A.) When do you want us to have the 200,000?

B.) How are is it going to be monitored? Is it going to be, we all have 200,000 starting a certain day, and whatever we do with our zbs effects the game? What about the zbs for posts, starting threads, etc.

Sorry if you've answered this already, I read the rules and wasn't quite clear on how it's going to work.
  • Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

Re: Bedard, can we run down the 200,000 again?

OK, nevermind on part B. I think I've figured it out.

When is the starting date to have 200,000? Obviously it can't be in the bank, right?

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

Right. As an admin I can reset everyone which I'll do sometime before the first auction.
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• The King
        • Jun 2004

I'm going through this now.
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• EricStratton
          • Jul 2002

let me get one thing straight. If I started the game with 200K but earned 50K betting on the BCS game do I now have 250K of cap room to use?

Comment

• BLeonard
            BoB Sabermetrician
            • Jan 2003

There are plenty of legitimate ways to make ZB's on this site, they're all available to you. Donations from non participating players and/or staff will cost you. I work hard to keep you guys entertained. Don't bust my balls by cheating.
            I have to assume betting would be a legit way to make ZB...

My understanding was, once the reset happened, you could spend as much as you want, provided you earned the ZB (meaning, you can't just get a donation from someone to boost your total).

-Bill
            Last edited by BLeonard; 01-19-2012, 02:25 PM.

Comment

• The King
              • Jun 2004

my only concern is that you made that money before we started the auctions.
              It was all

Comment

• EricStratton
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by King Bedard
                my only concern is that you made that money before we started the auctions.

I know, I was just using that as an example.

But is that how it would work from here on out?

Comment

• The King
                  • Jun 2004

from here on out the only thing I ask is you dont take donations from non players for the purpose of the game.
                  It was all

Comment

• EricStratton
                    • Jul 2002

from here on out the only thing I ask is you dont take donations from non players for the purpose of the game.

So the hours I spent the last few weeks building new identities who could donate to me have been wasted?

I guess I'll have to play it straight and go on a thread starting spree, is it to early to post the Official Superbowl GDT?

Comment

• The King
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by EricStratton
                      So the hours I spent the last few weeks building new identities who could donate to me have been wasted?

I guess I'll have to play it straight and go on a thread starting spree, is it to early to post the Official Superbowl GDT?

You know its only a matter of time.
                      It was all

Comment

• EricStratton
                        • Jul 2002

You know its only a matter of time.

I'll have to revive RobertHoover and RobertKroger and KentDorfman.

Comment

• The King
                          • Jun 2004

FLOUNDA!@
                          It was all

Comment

Working...
                          X