PDA

View Full Version : Bills replica jerseys $15 at Dick's Sporting Goods

Michael82
01-06-2012, 11:29 AM
I was just at my local Dick's Sporting Goods store today and noticed that all the Buffalo Bills jerseys have been marked down to 29.97 and the other Bills apparel has been heavily marked down. Plus all clearance items are currently 50% off the lowest ticketed price, that means that it's only $15, plus tax for a Bills replica jersey.

Jaybird
01-06-2012, 11:33 AM
Don't forget Nike is taking over next season... therefore the look will be a little different

Michael82
01-06-2012, 11:35 AM
Don't forget Nike is taking over next season... therefore the look will be a little different
That's a big reason why all the apparel has been marked down so heavily. They put it all on clearance to get rid of it and get ready for the Nike apparel.

Night Train
01-06-2012, 11:38 AM
" This Aaron Maybin jersey was a steal ! " :biggrin:

Michael82
01-06-2012, 12:03 PM
" This Aaron Maybin jersey was a steal ! " :biggrin:
:rofl: They still have some Maybin jerseys for $10, plus Posluszny and Evans too!

I'm debating on whether or not to get the Stevie Johnson jersey or wait to see if he'll still be here next season.

PTI
01-06-2012, 12:31 PM
Buy the cheap jerseys and hope they draft someone who takes that number and change the nameplate on it.

I have done this several times, jersey for $10, and it like $15 to add a new name on it, new jersey for $25.

Jeff1220
01-06-2012, 01:10 PM
Buy the cheap jerseys and hope they draft someone who takes that number and change the nameplate on it.

I have done this several times, jersey for $10, and it like $15 to add a new name on it, new jersey for $25.

Do you do the nameplate yourself or is there a place that does it? Between my boys and me, we have Evans, Bledsoe, and Losman jerseys. And I just bought a Fred Jackson which might only be good for one more season. I'd love to change the names on those others.

BertSquirtgum
01-06-2012, 01:27 PM
I couldn't possibly consider wearing a Bills jersey at the moment. It's going to take a few months to get over the embarrassment of my team missing the playoffs for 12 consecuative years.

PTI
01-06-2012, 01:31 PM
Do you do the nameplate yourself or is there a place that does it? Between my boys and me, we have Evans, Bledsoe, and Losman jerseys. And I just bought a Fred Jackson which might only be good for one more season. I'd love to change the names on those others.

There are a few Sporting Goods stores in Buffalo that can do it, Sorrentinos is one, and there is another, I forgot, I send my jerseys to my dad who still lives there and he takes care of them sometimes. I imagine it would not be expensive to go to some Emroidery store and have them do it and just sew it on over. It is not hard to unstitch a name plate. If someone is good at that stuff I bet it can be done by a wife or a grandma. If it is not, I imagine any sporting good store can do something that is iron on.

Wally The Barber
01-06-2012, 01:46 PM
What jerseys do they have in stock?

ServoBillieves
01-06-2012, 02:02 PM
There are a few Sporting Goods stores in Buffalo that can do it, Sorrentinos is one, and there is another, I forgot, I send my jerseys to my dad who still lives there and he takes care of them sometimes. I imagine it would not be expensive to go to some Emroidery store and have them do it and just sew it on over. It is not hard to unstitch a name plate. If someone is good at that stuff I bet it can be done by a wife or a grandma. If it is not, I imagine any sporting good store can do something that is iron on.

$20 bucks for a nameplate + them professionally removing the old one and adding the new at EmbroidMe, national chain but no clue if there's one up in western NY, there's about 3 down here and there were 2 in the Pittsburgh area when I lived there.

And yeah, I did the same thing with just crossing my fingers and hoping that new players would take over. Ordered a Troy Vincent, Takeo Spikes, and Drew Bledsoe after 2006 for somewhere around 22 bucks. Changed to Lynch, Poz and Parrish really easily. From there, the fiance still has her Parrish, my Lynch has since turned to Williams and my Poz will either be White if he's a special teams ace or Dan Jilek just to say that I have a Dan Jilek jersey (may he rest in peace).

Best numbers to be replaced seem to be 7 10, or 18 with QB's, almost anything in the 20's aside from 25, 26, or 28 with running backs and DB's, 51, 52, and if you're a fan of LB's or D-linemen then 98 or 99.

The last buffalo fan
01-06-2012, 06:18 PM
no pics, no link?

SaviorEdwards
01-06-2012, 07:20 PM
you'd have to pay $15 to wear a Bills jersey. :pimped:

Michael82
01-07-2012, 12:01 AM
no pics, no link?

nope. :D

TheGhostofJimKelly
01-08-2012, 06:52 AM
you'd have to pay $15 to wear a Bills jersey. :pimped:

If the jersey costs $15, then yes, you would have to pay $15 to get the jersey and wear it.

YardRat
01-08-2012, 10:09 AM
Do they have any Gabe Northern jerseys left?

generalmills
01-08-2012, 12:15 PM
I hope that Nike does not go overboard (like they do in the NCAA). We have been waiting for a while for the bills to ditch the pajama uniforms and they finally have a great kit again. I hope to see the Nike "Swoosh" logo on the front of the left shoulder and the elimination of "branding" on the arms. Leave the rest alone. I can see how other teams will want their team logo somewhere on the uniform and I would not be against it. The Bills, Vikings, Cards etc. already have it.

Nike seems to want to make athletes look like the fox robots.

Lone Stranger
01-08-2012, 07:33 PM
I was just at my local Dick's Sporting Goods store today and noticed that all the Buffalo Bills jerseys have been marked down to 29.97 and the other Bills apparel has been heavily marked down. Plus all clearance items are currently 50% off the lowest ticketed price, that means that it's only $15, plus tax for a Bills replica jersey.

Thanks much. I picked up a couple very nice ones at the price you mentioned. A Spiller and a Jackson.

Marvelous
01-08-2012, 10:19 PM
Thnaks for the heaeds up. Although i have ta travel couple hours cause in in SOuthern CT now..

--Jerseys----I own 15 & bought my wife about 12..
--From 90's--to- Special team f/ 2000's with Moulds & Schobel etc.
--But Schobel was my last Jersey and Lee EVans throwback was my wife last one..
--Just somehting we outgrew. NOt literally lol.
--GUess the jerseys we're somehting i enjoyed in my younger youth. They just feel a tad silly to me now. Like i'm in awe over the player more then the team..Which is not the cases with me..

-Besides, the home dark jerseys are just awful IMO.. It's a blue that to me seems to offend me because it's almost a neon shade about it. It's noticable when one wears jeans. But the white away jerseys are the best white ive ever seen..
-Do they have Kelsay for sale? And if anyone we're to say "WHO WOULD WANT A KELSAY JERSEY"? Well me & my family would.. And os would the type of BILLS fans who value our long term drafted players/starters like Kelsay. Put the dude back @ LE and his value might be something again..Dude turns like he's in the batsuit. Mivchael Keeton Batsuit tthat is..

Marvelous
01-08-2012, 10:22 PM
---Also---Are they're kids jerseys for Girls>? ANywhere, or are they even made? Daughter is 4 and ready for a jersey & i thought it be cool to get her a girly one to go along with her authentic looking one..

----ANY BILLS DADDIES WANNA TRADE KIDS/GIRLS GEAR for similar valuable memrobilia.. Ive all sorts that im itching to trade off to someone who appreciates it more...
------If any father/mom have BILLS Gear for a 4-6 year old for sale,trade then please email me @ Sippio@gobills.net

((thx mods for allowing this request ))

TheGhostofJimKelly
01-09-2012, 05:23 AM
Got a Dareus jersey.

The last buffalo fan
01-09-2012, 09:53 AM
please, please, please.............post pics!

Michael82
01-09-2012, 10:13 AM
Thanks much. I picked up a couple very nice ones at the price you mentioned. A Spiller and a Jackson.
Awesome! Glad to hear that some people took advantage of it. :up: