X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marvelous
    • Feb 2004

Positional weapon for Fitz

--Does Fitz need,covet,or is it not-neccessary, a FB/H-back dumpoff target?
    ---We knew Trent did & we all (should) remember Travis Henry super-waiving hands in air @ Bledsoe to "dumpoff to me, im wide-open" And how JP too coulda used a Larry Centers(poor mans TE is a pass catching FB!) dumpoff target to ease pressure & keep defenses honest because it's a fact that JP never played a defense ethat didnt send the house & our staff never had an answer. From his 1st game against NE when his 1st pass went to Tully Banta-Cain..Im no JP lover. Just i know he coulda been our starter still had things went better/different. & i see the same with FITZ.. Since it's obvious that Metzelaars cursed us with 25 years of no TE in Buffalo,,we have to resort to pass catching RB's.. And since we don't use our FB much, esp not in passing,
    we should consider getting a "Q-U-A-I-L-I-T-Y H-back/FB. The goal imo is to still use CJ Spiller in passing game, but he lines up wide so this is irrelevant to him & Fred Jackson isn't on the firld for every pass play we need a dumpoff. & Our TE who we thought was really special is just a clutch Catcher, TD catcher with no speed.. A MArk Cambell clone.
    ---I usually follow the elite/pass cathing FB's in the draft & always hope we grab him. IMO it's an alternative to the TE issue/concern.
    GO BILLS!!! NE
    Magical Trevor
  • clumping platelets

Re: Positional weapon for Fitz

Yes, the more weapons you have the better.

Comment

• Bert102176
      • Aug 2002

Re: Positional weapon for Fitz

In FA I would like them to resign S. Johnson WR, get Freddie Jackson locked up long term, dump Choice try to get Mike Tolbert RB/FB fa from SD or draft Trent Richardson, cut Thigpen sigh Jason Campbell Oak., Marques Colston WR NO. or Mario Manningham WR NYG., or draft Malcom Floyd WR ND. would love Justin Blackmon but we don't have a chance to draft him, sign Fred Davis TE Wash. D'Brickashaw Ferguson OT NYJ. or draft Riley Reiff, T, Iowa screw the injury plagued Bell. sign Aaron Smith DL Pit., London Fletcher ILB/MLB was., try for Mario Williams OLB/DE just my thoughts probably won't get any of them Cause the Bills FO is full of idiots and cheap bastards just like the owner.
      lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

Working...
      X