• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PTI
    Banned
    • Jan 2011

Maybe Bills need Muarkey back as OC?!?

Falcons are hating him badly now, I am in Falcons country. They are so pissed about how conservative he is, Falcons really did not take advanrage early in the game and consistently ran, ran, had 3rd and long, or also did short pass, run up the gut, and have 3rd and long.

Falcons had 69 total yards ALL SEASON LONG on screen passes!!!#@

Maybe Bills need him to keep Chan in check and actually run the freaking ball!! Reality is the Bills had more rush yards, but the Falcons acually rushed the ball over 3 times a game more than Buffalo.

How is Mularkey getting sniffs again as a HC? He will be interviewed in Jacksonville and Miami.
  • mysticsoto
    Too sober for this...
    • Apr 2004

Re: Maybe Bills need Muarkey back as OC?!?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mularkey is too into doing tricks rather than play sound football. Totally opposite of what Chan does. They would not be a good fit together and quite frankly, I had enough of Mularkey the 1st time. No need to have Fred Jackson or Spiller throwing the option only to miss and lose the game.

I prefer sound football - let's improve the defense and get to running the ball more. I think we need to follow the same philosophy that the Giants tend to follow!!!

Comment

• trapezeus
      Legendary Zoner
      • Oct 2004

i didn't think the falcons play calling was that awful. they were hardly on the field. but i felt like matt ryan looks like a different QB in the playoffs. and the giants slapped that team around every play. pushing and shoving them. it wasn't until the game was over that the falcons even tried to push back or fight back. and it was after the whistle.

I was stunned that they just collapsed after the safety. the giants ramped up the physicalness and the falcons whimpered away. that's on the head coach to put some fight in these guys.

As for mularkey, i don't think he's head coaching material and i heard he's getting interviews.

mularkey and williams will never head coach again after their stint in buffalo. and that's the thing about the hot assistant that will prevent us from getting people like that again.

both were highly regarded at the time of their hire. and both were rehired at their old position, but neither has legitimately gotten a chance to go back as a HC. a hot assitant now will weigh that coaching for the bills means 1. you won't get all the personnel that you need to be successful and 2. within the league, you'll be held accountable for that failure.

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

Our offensive coaching isnt the problem. It's lack of players particularly wr.
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
          The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
          • Feb 2005

i dont think Mularky is going to FLY OVER buffalo let alone land and talk to someone
          In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

Word down here is he is high on the Dolphins' HC list. Hope no one in the Fins' organization watched that debacle yesterday. I'm hoping he winds up in Miami.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• RedEyE
              • Jul 2002

He's a horrible OC. He's one of the biggest things hindering the Falcons from advancing further in the playoffs.

Comment

• PTI
                Banned
                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by RedEyE
                He's a horrible OC. He's one of the biggest things hindering the Falcons from advancing further in the playoffs.
                The players here on full on blaming Mularkey.

Would a mod please add an 'l' to the subject and make it say Mularkey?
                Last edited by PTI; 01-09-2012, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                  Peterman Sucks!
                  • Mar 2006

He was still a better head coach than what we got going on now, as much as you want to hate on him.

Comment

• RedEyE
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
                    He was still a better head coach than what we got going on now, as much as you want to hate on him.
                    BS!

Comment

• Buffalogic
                      Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
                      • Feb 2006

Lol you're a ******. Mularkey is a joke!! The best thing that could happen is that Miami makes him their HC or something.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                        Peterman Sucks!
                        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Wagon Circler
                        Lol you're a ******. Mularkey is a joke!! The best thing that could happen is that Miami makes him their HC or something.

9-7 and missing the playoffs by losing a game to Pittsburgh reserves VS 4-12 and 6-10? Hmmm...tough call.

Maybe you've enjoyed completely inept football the past 2 years vs actually playing games in December that matter but I sure haven't.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                          Administrator
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by PTI
                          The players here on full on blaming Mularkey.

Would a mod please add an 'l' to the subject and make it say Mularkey?
                          They can blame Mularkey all the want but the fact that they couldn't block, tackle, or execute are the reasons they lost not the play calling.

And I dont want him back at all.
                          COMING SOON...
                          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• mysticsoto
                            Too sober for this...
                            • Apr 2004

9-7 and missing the playoffs by losing a game to Pittsburgh reserves VS 4-12 and 6-10? Hmmm...tough call.

Maybe you've enjoyed completely inept football the past 2 years vs actually playing games in December that matter but I sure haven't.
                            Did Mularkey have 17 people on IR?

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                              Unreachable Douche
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                              They can blame Mularkey all the want but the fact that they couldn't block, tackle, or execute are the reasons they lost not the play calling.
                              Coaches can only do so much. It's up to the players to execute the plays called.

Comment

Working...
                              X