• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Challenges:

Since the Challenges are the new unknown in our game. I am offering a 5,000zb bonus to the winner of the first challenge. Just to get the juices flowing.

I will also be offering challenges up against me. Where I will pick 3 girls eligible, you'll know them as A, B & C. You'll pick a girl I'll unveil her and we put them up against each other. More to come on this later.

If you want a chance at that 5,000 bonus, here's what you need to do.

1.Find a willing opponent
    2. Decide what girls are competing
    3. Decide how much you're going to wager
    4. PM the details of your challenge (both owners need to PM me)
    5. I'll post the challenge, voting on who's hotter. Poll will be private.
    6. The loser pays the winner. And the winner gets a 5K bonus from me.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• SabreEleven
    • Aug 2002

Re: Challenges:

Bell Vs. Kerr should be the first challenge.

Comment

• FancyPats
      Bedardi Trophy Winner
      • Sep 2007

I think that both of the poor bastards who go first should get a little something King. Its the first one. It'll be a pertty big temperature check.

Comment

• The King
        • Jun 2004

This isnt youth soccer Fancy.
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• FancyPats
          Bedardi Trophy Winner
          • Sep 2007

Ha! You're right. It's so much more serious than that. lol

Comment

• ServoBillieves
            The Voice of Reason
            • Jul 2007

I'm feeling that my second rounder would be an interesting poll... heck my first rounder as well.

It'll probably be me, just need a willing opponent
            Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• utmhead
              • Oct 2005

Originally posted by ServoBillieves
              I'm feeling that my second rounder would be an interesting poll... heck my first rounder as well.

It'll probably be me, just need a willing opponent
              Lets go
              Mine 1st round vs Your's 1st round

Comment

• The King
                • Jun 2004

That would be interesting for bragging rights Alba vs Hendricks. I know which way I would vote but Alba has significant name recognition.

It's almost a David vs Goliath match-up

1 vs a 15.
                It was all

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                  • Mar 2004

Would votes be restricted to only Borb players, to make it fair?

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                    • Jan 2003

Originally posted by King Bedard
                    That would be interesting for bragging rights Alba vs Hendricks. I know which way I would vote but Alba has significant name recognition.

It's almost a David vs Goliath match-up

1 vs a 15.
                    Yeah, not real fair there. First overall vs 15? Forget David vs. Goliath, it's more like John Elway vs. Tony Eason

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                      • Jan 2003

I would propose going up against anyone. 3 girls vs 3 girls. A B and C. You pick who you want as A B and C and I'll pick who I want. Three separate votes, the person whose girls win at least 2 out of the 3 wins. That way, neither knows who is in which slot and I could have Scarlett go up against a 3rd rounder instead of someone like Alba which would be much closer but would be a loss for me IMO. Little more strategy involved.

Personally I would like to go against mystic since I know what everyone feels about Kim and her viruses.

Comment

• FancyPats
                        Bedardi Trophy Winner
                        • Sep 2007

I don't know. All Servo would need is one awesome cleave shot and he might run away with this one...Alba is smoking hot...But she doesn't have a pair of Doube H's to work with.

Comment

• BLeonard
                          BoB Sabermetrician
                          • Jan 2003

Bell vs Kerr and Mendes (Stratton) vs Kardashian (mystic) are pretty much matches already created by back and forth banter.

Honestly, if I had to pick one card that I didn't think would go in Round 1, it would be Christina Hendricks... Didn't think Kim Kardashian would go #3 and actually didn't think she'd go in round 1, but I'd have taken Kim in Rd. 1 before I took Christina... JMO.

-Bill

Comment

• The King
                            • Jun 2004

Christina is sneaky. Once you see her you cant get her out of your head
                            It was all

Comment

• FancyPats
                              Bedardi Trophy Winner
                              • Sep 2007

Kim before Christina?!? Stratton, you want to take this one? lol

Comment

Working...
                              X